剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, is this vegan?
这个是全素食的吗
Yeah. Certified organic.
没错 保证有机素食
No GMOs. Avocados are even cruelty-free.
没有转基因食材 牛油果也没有经过动物实验
Okay. Save the avocados.
真是救了这些牛油果一命
So you're a vegan?
所以你是素食主义者
I'm a vegan, too. Of course.
我也是呢
Cool. Yeah, I just realized it's, like,
真棒 我也是刚刚认识到这就是
a lifestyle choice, you know? Yeah.
就是生活方式的选择 是的呀
It's... it's really changed the way I do everything
这真的改变了我在过去两天
in the last... two days.
做任何事的... 方式
Although, truth be told, when I walk around this festival,
说实话 尽管这样 但我在美食节里穿梭的时候
all I want to do is just sink my teeth into animal flesh,
唯一想做的就是去狠狠地啃肉
you know?
你懂这种感受吗
I feel you.
身同感受
I could really go for some Burger King right now.
我现在特别想吃汉堡王
Yeah. But don't tell anyone, all right?
我也是啊 别告诉别人 好吗
That's gonna be our little secret. Okay.
就当作我们之间的小秘密 好的
Okay, you ready? Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm so excited.
你准备好了吗 好了 我太激动了
Okay, I've got to say...
好吧 我必须得说
...the Echo Park one is better.
回声公园餐厅的比较好
The hipster one? Are you crazy? Yeah.
嬉皮士的吗 你确定吗 是啊
Abuela's one is so much better.
外婆那边的好吃太多了
The hipster one tastes like...
嬉皮士那边的吃起来像
soy candles and indie bands. No.
大豆蜡烛和独♥立♥乐队 不
Scoff if you want, but the hipster one is more authentic.
你就笑我吧 但是嬉皮士那边的确是更正宗
What?! How could guys with man buns
什么 头上顶着圆发髻的大老爷们儿
know what is authentic? Okay,
知道什么是正宗吗 好吧
so Abuela's clearly had sour cream in it,
这么说吧 外婆那边的里面明显加了酸奶油
and anybody will tell you
傻子都知道
that's not authentic Mexican guacamole.
这不是正宗的墨西哥牛油果酱
This is hilarious. You're suddenly an expert
太搞笑了 你一下子就变成了
on authentic cuisine?
正宗的美食家了吗
Is this like your authentic veganism?
这就像你那正宗的素质主义者一样
What's that supposed to mean? It's very funny. It's cute,
你说这话什么意思 很有趣 很可爱
the vegan thing. It's cute?
素食主义者那档子事 很可爱
Thank you. It's cute. It's like how...
谢谢 这很可爱 就像你怎么变成
you became Buddhist...
佛教♥徒♥的
like, yesterday.
好像就发生在昨天吧
Okay, you're... being really mean.
行了 你... 你太刻薄了
You're making fun of me. I don't like it.
你在嘲笑我 我不喜欢这样
Hey, what's wrong?
嘿 怎么了
No, nothing is wrong. I just liked it better
没 没什么 我只是更喜欢
when you were being a nice person.
你是好人的时候
I'm just teasing you. You can be a bit of a hypocrite.
我只是在逗你玩 你真有点伪善
I mean, it's... you have to admit,
我是说 这... 你必须承认
you're not exactly, in general, like, steeped in honesty.
你确实不是 通常说的 诚实点说
You moved to California to be by the beach?
你搬来加利福尼亚就为了离海近一点吗
Obviously, something happened in New York,
显然 在纽约时发生了什么
you had a bit of a nervous breakdown...
让你有点崩溃
Okay. Okay.
行了 行了
Okay, as long as we're being super honest,
行了 既然我们都开诚布公了
let's talk about when you asked me out
那我们就来聊聊你当初约我出来的时候
and your whole "Settle for me" vibe.
你整的那个"勉强接受我"的氛围
Like, it's weird and sad.
真是奇怪又可悲
Okay, well, that's not quite how I remembered it.
好吧 我记的可不是这样的
But the truth is, I...I don't want you to settle for me. I...
但事实是 我不希望你勉强接受我 我
We get each other.
我们懂彼此
And we get along.
我们也合得来
Look, I'm sorry I teased you... I-I will stop.
听着 我很抱歉戏弄了你 我不会再这样
Let's just go back to having a good time, okay?
我们回去接着嗨吧 好吗
Yeah, okay. Okay.
好啊 好 好
I...
我
totally overreacted, too, so...
也反应过激了
Okay, then. Okay.
好 那么 好的
Oh, wow, we just, like, really worked through something there...
哇 我们还真渡过了些争吵啊
like adults.
像成年人一样
Like we're normal.
像正常人一样
Some may say healthy.
有的人会说健康的
Actually, I have to use the bathroom really quickly,
其实 我急着想上厕所
so I'm gonna go to one of those...
所以我要去其中一间
sexy Porta Potties.
性感的移♥动♥厕所了
Oh, come on!
快点啊
♪ Settle for him ♪
♪ 勉强接受他 ♪
♪ Why not just ♪
♪ 为什么就不能 ♪
♪ Settle for him ♪
♪ 勉强接受他 ♪
♪ He's a nice, smart guy ♪
♪ 他人好又聪明 ♪
♪ And he and I ♪
♪ 而且我和他 ♪
♪ Do get along... ♪
♪ 也合得来 ♪
Well, kind of.
算是合得来吧
Hey! Just a minute.
快点啊 马上好
♪ As soon as I'm done peeing ♪
♪ 一旦我尿完 ♪
♪ It's time to start being ♪
♪ 就要开始变得 ♪
♪ A bit more realistic ♪
♪ 比之前 ♪
♪ Than I've been... ♪
♪ 更现实一点 ♪
You can't monopolize the bathroom
你不能在墨西哥卷美食节
at a taco festival!
占着茅坑不拉屎
♪ Maybe it's time to grow up ♪
♪ 或许是时候该长大了 ♪
♪ And ♪
♪ 然后 ♪
♪ Just settle for... ♪
♪ 就勉强接受... ♪
Come on! All right, already!
快点儿啊 好了 好了
Hey.
给你
Okay, you caught me.
好吧 被你发现了
Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.
别担心 我不会说出去的
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
So, what should I do
所以 我该怎么处理
with the two condoms that you made me wear?
你让我戴的那两个套套呢
Uh, trash can's in the bathroom.
扔到浴室的垃圾桶里吧
Cool.
好的
Hey, by the way, you finished, right?
顺便问一下 你高♥潮♥了对吧
Yeah, I finished a bunch.
是的 高♥潮♥好几次呢
You're welcome.
别客气
So, I'll call you?
我再打给你
That's... that's okay.
不用了 没事的
Text?
发短♥信♥呢
Find you on Facebook?
在脸书上找你呢
Take a hint, dude.
不会看脸色吗 老兄
LinkedIn it is.
那就LinkedIn吧
Ah, dude, nobody is on LinkedIn.
天哪 老兄 没人会用LinkedIn
Okay...? What the hell is going on?
好吗... 到底怎么回事
A dude just left your apartment!
一个男人刚离开你家
You took some guy home
你在我们的约会上
from our date and
带了个男人回家
slept with him? What is wrong with you?
还跟他上了床 你脑子有毛病啊
Sorry. I...I...I... I...I don't know... I don't know.
对不起 我 我不知道... 我不知道
I...I... I don't understand.
我 我... 我就不明白了
No, see, that's...that's it.
不 就是这样
You don't understand. Like, I'm not...
你根本不明白 我不是
I'm not an adult.
我不是个成年人
Like what we were doing back at the taco festival.
不能像我们在墨西哥卷美食节上的时候
Like, being, like, all adulty.
那么 那么老成稳重
That's just not me, okay? Like,
这就不是真正的我 好吗 比如
I take advice from butter commercials.
我连人生建议都是徙黄油广♥告♥听回来的
This makes no sense. I know,
这根本说不通啊 我知道
because I make no sense. I make no sense.
因为我无理取闹 是我无理取闹
And you shouldn't waste time on me.
你别浪费时间在我身上了
Can't you see that?
你明白吗
No, all I can see...
不 我能明白的
is what this night could have been.
就是今晚本该是什么样的
What's up, neighbor?
怎么啦 邻居
Come in.
进来吧
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表