剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
A chain hotel with vaguely French decor,
带有不正宗法式装潢的连锁酒店
and Italian food is being served tapas-style
和西班牙风格的意大利食物
while a Filipino girl is marrying a Jewish guy,
还有一个菲律宾女孩儿要嫁给一个犹太男孩儿
all with a lightly Arabian nights-style wedding.
整个婚礼效果还是带有阿♥拉♥伯风情的
What was this Pinterest board called: Ironic juxtaposition?
该把这场景称为什么 讽刺的并存吗
I like that kind of melange.
我喜欢这种混搭
We're way too sober for this wedding.
我们在婚礼上是不是应该喝个微醺才好
How about I get us some shots?
我去拿几杯小酒怎样
Okay. Okay. Hold on.
好啊 好的 等我一会儿
Okay. Shots. I mean, I could also go for champagne,
好吧 小酒 我其实想喝香槟的
but shots are funny, too. Okay.
但小杯酒也挺好的
I love this.
我爱死这儿了
A chain hotel with French decor
带有法式装潢的连锁酒店
and Italian food served tapas-style
和西班牙风格的意大利食物
while a Filipino girl marries a Jewish guy
还有一个菲律宾女孩儿要嫁给一个犹太男孩儿
in a lightly Arabian nights-style wedding.
整个婚礼效果还是带有阿♥拉♥伯风情的
It is so romantic.
这也太浪漫了
Sure we're supposed to be wearing tuxes, dude?
你确定我们应该穿这种晚礼服来吗 老兄
We are here to celebrate love,
我们是来庆祝爱情的伟大胜利的
and we're gonna do that at a ten, am I right?
而我们要帅帅的来庆祝 对吗
Yeah. Yeah!
没错
Yeah. We're fancy.
哥们就是帅
Deal with it.
站着看吧
Wow. Look at you.
哇哦 你今天的打扮
Oh, yeah. I don't know. Do you think it's a bit much?
我也不知道 你觉得这样是不是有点太隆重了
No. You look amazing.
没有啊 你简直美艳动人
Like a princess.
像公主一样
Look, this is none of my business,
听着 虽然这不关我的事
but I have to say something.
但我必须得说些什么
If you get mad at me, I understand.
如果你为此而生气 我也能理解
Okay.
好吧
Are you sure Greg is what you want?
你确定格雷就是你的真命天子吗
I mean, he's so sarcastic
我是说 他总是喜欢挖苦人
and dark, and you're not that.
又腹黑 而你恰恰相反
You're sweet.
你那么善解人意
Um, Josh...
乔希
I'm just afraid you're going to get hurt.
我只是担心你会受到伤害
I've known Greg since I was five,
我五岁就认识格雷了
and I love the dude, but he's complicated.
我也很喜欢这哥们儿 但他真的很难搞
He quits on things as soon as they get hard.
遇到困难他就退缩
Did you know he wanted to be
你知道他曾经
a professional dodge ball player?
梦想当一名躲避球职业球员吗
And then we're not even allowed to ask him about that now.
现在他甚至都不让我们提起这件事
I'm just afraid there will be a moment when he lets you down.
我就是害怕有朝一日他会让你伤心
He's gonna disappoint you somehow.
他会让你失望的
I-I feel it.
我能感觉到
That's very sweet of you, but I'm okay.
你真的很贴心 但我挺好的
I'm okay. I-I know what I'm doing.
我真的挺好的 我知道自己在做什么
Okay.
好吧
That's all I wanted to say. Okay.
我想说的就这么多 好的
I'm back.
我回来了
Anything, uh, interesting happen while I was away?
我离开这一会儿没发生什么有趣的事儿吗
Uh, no. As soon as they open the ballroom, let's cut a rug?
当然没有 舞厅打开之后 我们去跳舞吧
Yeah, I'm not so much of a dancer.
我不太擅长跳舞
I'm more of an I-hate-dancing.
而我个人也讨厌跳舞
Let's do a shot and then let's go dance, okay?
我们干完这一杯就去跳舞 好吗
Okay.
好
Okay, come on.
好啦 跳舞去吧
Please? Just one? Come on.
求你了 就跳一支 来吧
It'll be fun.
会很有趣的
Oh, that's really pretty.
太美啦
Oh, this is so... lovely.
这太有爱啦
All right. Shall we?
好啦 一起跳吗
You ready for this? I'm so ready.
准备好了吗 准备好啦
And... dip.
下倾
And dip. Okay.
下倾 好吧
And dip. Okay.
下倾 好吧
And another dip. No!
再来一次 不要
Okay. Okay. No, that's fun.
行啦行啦 真有意思
That's really funny, but let's dance for...
太有意思啦 我们还是...
Let's dance for real now.
我们还是认真跳一次吧
Oh, you want the real stuff?
你想来正式的
I... I do.
想...啊
Look, I'm sizzling bacon.
你听 我在煎培根
I'm sorry. I...
不好意思 我...
You know, just stop, stop, stop. I...
你快停下
Let's really dance, dude. Please. Come on.
兄弟 我们认真跳一次吧 来吧
Please? For me?
求求你 为了我 成吗
Thank you. That's better.
谢谢你 好多了
Look, there's been something
听着 今晚我
I want to say to you tonight.
有话想对你说
And that's...
那些话...
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
thank you for joining us this evening!
感谢今晚大家的光临
It is my pleasure to introduce to you...
非常荣幸由我来介绍
Phillip and Jayma dancing for the very first time
菲利普和洁玛来跳今晚的第一支舞
as Mr. and Mrs. Epstein!
新婚燕尔的爱普斯坦夫妇
That's so cute. It's so corny.
太可爱了 真够闷
No! It's two people in love, and they're dancing.
一点都不 这是相爱的两人在共舞
What's wrong with that?
有什么问题啊
Now everyone please join the bride and groom
现在大家都来舞池
on the dance floor.
和新人一起共舞吧
What's up with you tonight?
你今晚是怎么回事
You're, like, extra snarky for no reason.
你今天真的一直开炮呛人
Guess I'm just a bad boy.
可能因为我是个坏孩子吧
What?
什么鬼
Yeah, I'm sorry. I-I'm... I'm-I'm trying...
我很抱歉 我试着...
What are you trying to do?
你在试着做什么
What... what is all this?
都是怎么了
You know what? You're right.
知道吗 你说的对
Let's dance for real.
我们认真跳场舞吧
Let's show off your dress. Come on.
用你的裙摆闪瞎他们的眼 来吧
And now the groomsmen have a surprise for the special couple.
伴郎团为今天的新人准备了惊喜
There's a lot of events.
活动真够多呢
What is this? Oh, my God.
这是什么鬼 天哪
How funny is this?
多么有趣啊
It's really funny.
十分有趣
Sorry. Tell Janice I'm sorry.
抱歉 借来喝 替我跟她说一下
Hey, multiple Aladdins!
嘿 阿♥拉♥丁啊
You're not really hovering!
你们不是真的在盘旋
I can see your wheels!
我看到轮子啦
Hoverboard dancing is not dancing.
在悬滑板上可不算是真的跳舞
Their feet are frozen.
他们的脚动也不动
You take the board away,
如果你把板子收走
mainly what they're doing is leaning.
就会发现他们只是在东歪西倒
It's synch... it's synchronized leaning, basically.
只能说... 几个人同步地东歪西倒
Yeah, well, you couldn't do it.
是啊 不过你做不到
Yeah, well, I couldn't shake your hand with my foot,
对啊 我不能用我的脚来握你的手
or... but you don't want that.
但你不会想握我脚啊
You're not really making a lot of sense.
这句好像不太对的样子
Amn't I? No. You am not.
没道理 对
What is going on with you, dude?
兄弟 你是怎么了
What does that mean?
什么意思
Well, your date is over there by herself,
好吧 你的约会对象在这里独自一人
and you're here by yourself getting, like, plowed.
你在这里独自一人 饮得醉醺醺
Okay.
好吧
Put on some kind of dress.
换上裙子
What?! We're going to a wedding.
什么 我们要去婚礼
Have you lost your mind?
你脑子进水了吗
Rebecca is sad. She needs you.
瑞贝卡不开心啊 她需要你
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表