剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ 让你终身难忘 ♪
♪ Ass blood ♪
♪ 菊血 ♪
♪ 'Cause, boy, I know you like ♪
♪ 男人 因为我知道你喜欢 ♪
♪ An hourglass silhouette ♪
♪ 不赢一握的纤腰 ♪
♪ Let's see how the guys get ready... ♪
♪ 让我们来看看男生怎么准备的 ♪
♪ It's the sexy getting-ready song ♪
♪ 这是首性感的准备之歌♥ ♪
♪ The sexy getting-ready song ♪
♪ 性感的准备之歌♥ ♪
♪ I'm fluffin' and flouncin' ♪
♪ 皮肤又松又紧 ♪
♪ I'm gigglin' and layin' ♪
♪ 或傻笑或躺着 ♪
♪ Sexy getting-ready song ♪
♪ 性感的准备之歌♥ ♪
♪ Hey, look ♪
♪ 嘿 看 ♪
♪ Hop on my (bleep) with that tight little dress then ♪
♪ 穿着那小紧身裙坐到我的蛋蛋上 ♪
♪ Turn that ass around like you're trying to impress them. ♪
♪ 如你要取悦它们那样 动动你的屁♥股♥ ♪
God, what...
天 这是
This is how you get ready?
你就是这么准备的吗
This is some...
这个有点
This is horrifying,
吓死本宝宝了
like a scary movie or something,
像拍恐怖片之类的
like some nasty-ass patriarchal bull (bleep).
这些女的为了打扮真♥他♥妈♥的恐怖
You know what?
那个啥
I got to go apologize to some bitches.
我得去跟一些妹子道歉
I'm forever changed after what I just seen.
看过这些后我会彻底改变的
♪ It's the sexy getting-ready song ♪
♪ 这是首性感的准备之歌♥ ♪
♪ The sexy getting-ready song ♪
♪ 性感的准备之歌♥ ♪
♪ It's the sexy getting-ready song ♪
♪ 这是首性感的准备之歌♥ ♪
♪ Body rolls are really hard ♪
♪ 跳支好舞真的很困难 ♪
♪ It's the sexy getting-ready song ♪
♪ 这是首性感的准备之歌♥ ♪
♪ The sexy getting-ready song. ♪
♪ 性感的准备之歌♥ ♪
Wow, you...you look amazing.
天啊 你看起来美呆了
Oh, I totally just woke up from a nap.
我完全是刚从小睡中醒来
So, I got accepted
我被埃默里大学
to business school at Emory.
商业学院录取了
Uh, and then my dad got sick.
之后我爸病了
Um, my parents are divorced.
我父母离异了
So I... Oh, uh, mine are divorced, too.
所以 我 我家父母也离了
Yeah, yeah, like, they're really divorced.
没错 他们跟离婚了没差哪
We're like peas in a pod.
我们同病相怜
To broken people.
为受伤的人
To broken people.
为受伤的人
You know, it's so weird.
太奇怪了
I, like, haven't seen Josh yet.
我到现在都没看到乔希
What's...
那个
What's the deal with you and Josh?
你跟乔希什么关系
Because we've been talking about him a lot.
因为我们总聊他
What? Come on.
什么 拜托
Dude, he's just... You know, I told you.
大哥 他就是 那啥 我跟你说过了
He's, like, an old friend of mine.
他算是我的一个老朋友
I just, like, I want to, I want to see him
我就是 想 想见到他
and want to see him and surprise him.
想见到他 给他个惊喜
You're sure? Because if you were into him, Yeah.
你确定 因为若是你看上他了
I would totally get it. He's a good-looking guy.
我完全可以理解 毕竟他有颜
He's built like a brick house.
他身材超好
He knows magic.
他还会魔术
Okay, I'll shut up about that.
好吧 我不说了
Hey.
那个
Do you want to go outside?
你想出去吗
Actually, um, I'm cold. Let's go inside.
事实上 我冷 咱们还是进去吧
I'm hungry. Are you hungry?
我饿了 你饿吗
something wrong?
什么不对劲吗
No, no, no.
不 没有
Um, do you want find a bedroom?
想要找间卧室吗
No.
不
I would not... Yes.
我不会 好
Is this room okay?
这个房♥间可以吗
Yeah, it's fine.
可以 还不错
Is it okay that Josh isn't in here?
乔希不在喔 真的好吗
Or... Yeah, it's fine.
或者 没事 挺好的
Ah, speak of the handsome devil himself.
说曹操曹操到
Chan just texted.
乔希刚给我信息
"Not gonna come tonight"
"今晚不去了"
His girlfriend's making him go to her sister's quinseñera.
他女朋友让他去她妹妹的成人礼
Sorry. Um...
抱歉
Josh has a girlfriend?
乔希有女朋友了吗
Just 'cause Facebook says he's single.
因为脸书上写着他是单身的
Okay, I'm getting the Josh vibe again.
这下 我又进入要谈乔希了
Maybe we should just go back to the party.
要不我们还是回♥派♥对吧
No, no, that's crazy. Come-come here, crazy.
才不要 疯了吧 过来 小疯疯
Like, if you must know, Josh isn't my type.
若是你想知道 乔希不是我的菜
But, like, speaking of types,
不过说到类型
like, what type's his girlfriend?
他女朋友什么类型的
I should go. No, no.
我该走了 别 别走
Where you going?
你要去哪
Where's the little boy going?
小哥要去哪
Are you going anywhere now?
你现在还想走吗
No. Okay, good.
不想 那就好
Is this, does this feel good?
这样 这样舒服吗
You really like talking, don't you?
你真的很爱说话 不是吗
Okay, I'll stop.
那我不说了
I'll stop, I'll stop, I'll stop.
我不说了 不说了 不说
I'll stop talking. I'll stop talking.
我不说了 我不说话了
But just, like,
可是吧
circling back to Josh for just, like, a quick second.
暂且回到乔希那个话题 就一下下
I know, I know, just a quick second.
我知道 我知道 就一下下
Um, like, where did he, where did he,
他在哪 他在哪
where'd he meet his girlfriend?
他在哪遇见她女友的
Like, what's their, what's their story?
他们之间什么故事
What's their deal?
他们什么渊源
They dated in high school.
他们高中相约
He moved back to be with her.
他搬回去和她在一起
Got it.
知道了
Okay, good.
很好
I'm so, I'm happy for him.
真为他高兴
He moved back here for her.
他搬回去和她在一起
It's like, it's like The Notebook.
有点像手札情缘
I, uh, What? What?
我 怎么了
I can't believe I'm doing this, because I-I really...
不敢相信我的所作所为 因为我真的
I really need this,
真的需要
but, um, I don't know much,
但我不是很了解
but what I do know is it's not good
但我知道的是跟一个哭泣的妹子
to hook up with a crying girl.
啪啪啪并不好
No, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not crying.
没有 我没有哭 我没哭
I'm not crying. I'm fine.
我没哭 我没事
No, you're not.
不 你有事
Hey, whatever it is,
不管到底是什么事
I really don't think you should be here.
我真心觉得你不该在这
Come on.
来吧
I'll drive you home.
我送你回家
Okay. Are you sure?
好 你确定吗
I can do that. Yeah, yeah, no, hey.
我可以做的 不用
No, no, no, no, no. You've done enough.
不用 你做的够多了
Okay, okay.
好吧
Um, what are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I just stopped in to chat with you.
我只是过来跟你聊聊
Who's this? You want to chat?
这是谁 你想聊聊吗
Who are you?
你谁啊
Um, Greg, uh, Paula.
格雷 宝拉
Paula, Greg. Hi there.
宝拉 格雷 你好
You half Italian?
你是意大利混血吗
Uh, yeah?
你怎么知道
I can always tell.
我总能看得出来
Okay, all right.
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表