剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
We're not friends anymore, okay?
友谊的小船说翻就翻 好吗
And it's her fault. All right.
当然 是她的错
I did everything for her.
我为她付出一切
I gave her the best advice,
给她最棒的建议
and she chose to ignore it.
而她置之不理
So, I mean, I was the great friend.
我是说 我曾是最棒的朋友
Oh, my God, are you serious?
天哪 你是认真的吗
You think that's what a friend is?
你觉得朋友就该是那个样子的吗
Someone who tells you what to do?
一个给你提供行为指导的人
That is not friendship.
那不是友谊
I'd never do that to you.
我就不会那么对你
And, Paula, you and I are best friends!
宝拉 你是我最好的朋友
Oh, yeah. No. Yes, we are.
是的 我们是死党
Yes, we are.
是的
Now go get your dress on and let's boogie.
现在换上裙子 我们跳舞去
You're not having the best time, are you?
你玩得不开心 对吗
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我不知道自己是怎么了
You're at a crossroads.
你在为人生作重大抉择
I see that.
我能看出来
And I think I can help.
我觉得我可以帮你
You can?
你可以吗
This belonged to your grandma.
这个戒指是你祖母的
It would be perfect on Valencia.
戴在瓦伦西亚手上一定很美
Whenever you're ready.
准备好就去吧
Wow! Tita Myrna,
天哪 蒂塔·蜜尔娜
I... I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
It's nice of you to...
你能把戒指带来...
Wait. Did Valencia put you up to this?
等等 是瓦伦西亚唆使你这么做的
I am so sorry.
真的很对不起
I am so sorry. No, I am so sorry.
对不起 说对不起的应该是我
This is all my fault. It's all my fault.
都是我的错 是我的错
No, I wanted to tell you about Greg so many times.
不 很多次我都想跟你谈谈格雷
I should have been a better friend.
我本应该做一个更好的朋友
I was racked with guilt. I should have just listened to you.
我满是愧疚 我应该都听你的
Every time I saw you, I wanted to tell you everything. And I felt so bad.
我一见到你 我就想把一切告诉你 我感觉很糟
Every time I saw your name, I wanted to pick up the phone.
每次看到你的名字 我都想接电♥话♥
I've been having so much sex.
我滚太多床单 理智什么都没了
You look like a princess.
你看起来跟公主似的
Oh, my God, you look like a princess.
天哪 你看起来像个公主
You look beautiful.
你太美了
You look like a sea princess and you're, like,
你看起来像人鱼公主
wearing a necklace with crabs. I feel so bad.
带上有螃蟹的项链 我感觉糟透了
And I wish I'd been with you to buy that crab necklace.
我希望可以跟你一起买♥♥条螃蟹项链
I should have been better. You're my daughter,
我本可以做得更好 你是我的女儿
and I should have been a better mother.
我本应成为更好的妈妈
Oh, my God, I feel like you're my Mom.
天哪 我觉得你跟我妈似的
So I just thought this was gonna be mine and Greg's
我刚以为这会是我和
romantic evening, and, oh, I'm sorry.
格雷的浪漫之夜 对不起
I know you don't want to hear about this.
我知道你并不想听
Hey, I'm not telling you what to do anymore.
我不会告诉你要做什么了
I am done with that.
我不再这样了
But if you really like Greg,
但如果你真的喜欢格雷
you should tell him right away.
你现在就该告诉他
I mean, don't waste a single second.
我是说 不要浪费一分一秒
I'm sorry, that was advice-y.
不好意思 我又提建议了
No, it's okay, I liked it.
没事 我喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢
I love you, Paula.
宝拉 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Okay, you called my aunt
好吧 你打电♥话♥给我姑妈
and asked her to bring a family heirloom
在没过问我的情况下 让她带着传家宝
to my sister's wedding without asking me?
去我妹妹的婚礼
Well, I knew she had it and would love to give it to us
好吧 我知道她有着传家宝 而且她很乐意给我们
and I wanted to get it before your cousin Ruby.
而且我不想被你表兄捷足先登嘛
Oh, my God, Valencia!
天哪 瓦伦西亚
You didn't have any faith in me.
你一点都不信任我
Y-you couldn't trust me with this one thing.
你不能因为这一件事就不相信我
I just asked for a little time, that's all.
我只是需要点时间 这就够了
A little time, I see.
一点点时间 我懂了
Because 15 years isn't enough time.
因为15年都不够
I was looking. For rings.
我已经在找 订婚戒指
And did you buy one?
那你有买♥♥吗
You know what, I have been patient.
你知道吗 过去我很一直有耐心
I have been patient
从大学开始
through college and through New York
到在纽约生活
and through all of our friends getting engaged
直到我身边的朋友都结婚了
and married and I was patient
我都一直有耐心
when you cheated on me with Rebecca.
你和瑞贝卡背着我乱搞我也能忍♥
The reason I asked for that ring is because, deep down,
我叫她把戒指送来是因为
I didn't believe you were gonna do it.
心底里 我就知道你不会向我求婚
Were you going to?
你会向我求婚吗
You have a ring. In your hand.
戒指就在你手中
You said that you were ready for the next step,
你说你准备进入下个阶段了
so let's do it.
我们携手往下走吧
Let's take that ring and get up on the bandstand
我们带着戒指 走上演奏台
and steal some wedding thunder and get engaged right now.
趁着婚礼的热闹氛围 现在就订婚吧
You're not listening to me.
你没听我说话
You never listen to me. You...
你从来都不听
You pretend to, but...
你假装听了 但是
You never do.
从来没有
You know,
要知道
for the last few months
这几个月以来
I thought Rebecca Bunch was our problem.
我还以为是瑞贝卡·宾治在从中作梗
But it's not.
但根本不是
It's you.
问题在你
I'm done, Josh. We're over. For good.
我受够了 乔希 我们完了 分手吧
Hey. Hey, I want to talk to you.
我想跟你好好谈谈
So...
那么...
Tonight's gotten... Pretty off track.
今晚完全不在掌控之中啊
Like, this isn't us. This isn't how we are.
今天我俩完全表示得 奇奇怪怪的
And... and I think it's my fault.
我觉得通通都是我的错
Yeah, because I had an artificial view
因为我对今晚的行程走向
of how I wanted this night to go.
都有了自己的规划
No, it's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault.
不 全都怪我 都是我的错
I should not have worn sneakers tonight.
我今晚不该穿运动鞋
Justin Timberlake wore sneakers with a suit
贾斯汀·汀布莱克用运动鞋配西装
and I thought I was cool, but I'm no JTimbo.
我觉得那超级酷 但我又不是他
You're hilariously wasted.
你比他搞笑多了
I know
我知道
what you want to say to me.
你究竟想对我说什么
You want to break up with me.
你想和我分手
Break up with you? Oh, my...
和你分手 天哪
No. Greg, okay.
才不是 格雷 好吧
Listen...
听我说...
This, like, this emotion stuff can be scary.
这种情感问题可能很可怕
My parents split up when I was little,
我父母在我很小的时候就离婚了
your Mom left,
你妈离你而去
we don't have the greatest role models here.
我俩就是情感问题的最佳例子
But... there's been something
但有些话
I've been wanting to tell you all night.
今晚我一直想对你说
And... even though it scares me to death,
尽管我害怕得要死
I'm gonna be brave.
我也要勇敢地说出来
So, uh,
那么
even though we've only been seeing each other
尽管我们才
for a short time...
认识不久...
I, um...
我...
I care about you.
很关心你
Like, a lot.
非常关心你
So, tell me...
所以 告诉我...
Tell me how you feel. If you have any feelings. And...
如果你有什么感受的话 告诉我
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表