剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sending in the patent.
嗯嗯 本大爷在申请专利呢
Hey, what are you doing after this?
接下来你要做什么
Do you want to, like, I don't know, go to another bar,
你想要... 也许去另一家酒
get a drink, or hang out at my place, or...
喝一杯 或者去我家坐坐 或者
What happened?
怎么了
Did you and Josh get in a fight...
你是不是跟乔希吵架了
Is that what's going on?
是这样的对吧
And you need a shoulder to cry on?
你需要人陪陪
So you come to Greg, 'cause that's what I do.
所以你来找格雷 因为我就是个工具人
No, that's not what this is.
不 不是这样的
Rebecca, I would really love to hang out with you,
瑞贝卡 我真的很想跟你一起出去
I would, but I know what that leads to for me.
真的 但我知道到最后我也只是个工具人
And I can't.
然而我不能再这样
I can't be in second place again with you.
我没办法再当你的备胎
Okay, um...
好吧
Great.
很好
Um, good to know.
谢谢你告诉我
I'm... I'm gonna go.
那么... 我先走了
I'm gonna go.
我先走了
Greg?
格雷吗
Oh, Josh, I thought you were someone else, I...
是你啊 乔希 我还以为是其他人
What did you do? Y...Y...You hacked into Valencia's phone?
你做了什么 你... 你黑进了瓦伦西亚的手♥机♥
Y... You said you were trying to keep your distance from me,
你说过你会试着跟我保持距离
a-and then you do this?
然后你就这样做的
This is how you make it up to Valencia?
这就是你补偿给瓦伦西亚的方法吗
Okay, Josh, it's a long story, but all that matters is
好了 乔希 事情太复杂了 但最重要的是
Valencia is now beloved by your family
现在你全家都爱着瓦伦西亚
and I'm out of the bridal party. Yeah, but...
而我被踢出婚礼以外 是啊 可是...
Josh, focus on your girlfriend and on your family, okay?
乔希 把注意力放在你女朋友跟家庭上好吗
And the next time you want to come and talk to me,
并且下次你想过来见见我 跟我聊天的话
don't just show up at my door.
先发个短讯好吗 别直接出现在我家前
Oh... okay.
呃... 好吧
Yeah, okay, cool.
听懂了 好的
Um, so could you go?
所以现在能先离开吗
I-I-I have something I need to do.
我...我有些事情要做
Are you kicking me out?
你是要把我赶出去吗
Little bit.
算是吧
Bye, Josh.
再见了 乔希
I'm sorry, Channy bear.
抱歉啊 乔乔熊
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
Hi.
嗨
You okay? What...
你还好吗 怎么...
No, I c... I-I can't do this.
不不... 我不能这样
I-I can't eat a dusty potato.
我才不要亲一个脏兮兮的土豆
Oh, God, is that what I taste like?
哦 天啊 我吻起来是这样的吗
I mean, I, I ate a, an old French fry
虽然... 我过来之前
off the floor of my car, but I sh...
吃了车里的过期的薯条 可是我...
It's a metaphor. Wa... you did what?
只是个比喻 等等... 你吃了什么
It doesn't matter.
没关系了
No, good God, stop, woman.
天啊 别这样 给我停手
Greg, listen to me.
格雷 听我说
This isn't about anyone else but you.
这不关乎任何人 只关乎你
Okay?
好吗
You're not second choice.
你不是什么备胎
I promise.
我保证
Listen, if this is going to happen,
听着 如果我们要发展的话
you need to know something. Okay.
以下是你需要知道的 好的
This isn't going to be like a roll in the hay and you go home.
这不是随便来个一♥夜♥情♥ 然后各自回家就算的
This is going to be like three days
这就像是 你和我三天内
of you and me just ruining each other.
不涉及任何情感的
And not emotionally.
互相践踏对方的肉体
Is that what you want?
这是你想要的吗
When do we start?
要开干了吗
I'm so glad we're finally doing this.
我们终于能来个约会 我很高兴
Me, too.
我也是
I mean, there's so many girls I could have brought here,
虽然在老子的生活中 有一大堆的女生任我选
like a whole bunch, but I chose you, Ashley.
但我还是带你来约会了 艾希莉
It's Ally. Don't care.
我叫艾丽 别在意细节嘛
Can we have sex now? Yay.
我们可以做♥爱♥了吗 万岁
Oh, my God.
天啊
You're an idiot.
你是个傻♥逼♥
And you're horrible.
还是个渣男
Why do I always make the same mistake over and over again?
为什么我老是犯着同样的错误啊
I make terrible decisions.
我的决定也太糟糕
I go for the lowest form of man
我选择和一个渣男在一起
because I'm afraid to be with someone
因为老娘很怕
I might actually connect with.
会深深爱上一个在乎我的人
You know what? Screw this.
你知道吗 滚蛋去吧
I'm going back to nursing school.
老娘回去读护士学位了
Wait, do you want me to do another cartwheel?
等等啊 你要我再表演车轮转吗
I'm-I'm-I'm good at those.
我 我很擅长的
Whatever.
随便吧
She'll be back.
她一定会回来的
They always come back.
女人都总会回头找渣男
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表