剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Well, where have you been, traveling-wise?
在你的旅游生涯中去过哪儿
Oh, everywhere.
噢 哪都去
You name it, I've been there at least once.
你可以说个地方 我都至少去过一次
Paris. Well, not Paris.
巴黎 没去过
Rome? I'm more of a domestic traveler.
罗马 我倾向于在国内旅行
Right.
好吧
I've always wanted to travel.
我总是想要去旅行
Scott does.
斯科特就去了
My husband.
我的丈夫
His barbershop quartet goes to places
他的理发店四重唱去过很多地方
like Fresno and Bakersfield.
像弗雷斯♥诺♥和贝克尔斯菲
I would kill for a trip to Fresno.
我超级想去弗雷斯♥诺♥旅行
Well, you deserve to go to
你应该去
all the places your heart desires.
所有你向往的地方
Oh, you're very nice.
噢 你真好
You are a class act.
你是个杰出的人
♪ He's discerning, he's refined ♪
♪ 他独具慧眼 他彬彬有礼 ♪
♪ Eats French cheeses, drinks French wine ♪
♪ 吃着法国奶酪 喝着法国红酒 ♪
♪ He travels all the time ♪
♪ 他整日环游 ♪
♪ And at the airport cuts the line ♪
♪ 最晚到达机场 ♪
♪ And when he checks his leather luggage ♪
♪ 当他带上自己的皮箱 ♪
♪ No extra charges are incurred ♪
♪ 无需附加费用 ♪
♪ 'Cause he's elite ♪
♪ 因为他是会员 ♪
♪ He's silver elite ♪
♪ 他是银卡会员 ♪
♪ Executive silver elite ♪
♪ 高级银卡会员 ♪
♪ His status is preferred ♪
♪ 他的地位至高无上 ♪
♪ Fine hotels are where he stays ♪
♪ 住在高档酒店 ♪
♪ The kind with grand breakfast buffets ♪
♪ 有着丰盛的自助早餐 ♪
♪ And a chef who can make omelets a variety of ways ♪
♪ 有着能做花样煎蛋卷的厨师 ♪
♪ And they don't stick him in some regular room ♪
♪ 他们不会将他的房♥间与普通房♥相提并论 ♪
♪ No, that would be absurd ♪
♪ 绝不会 因那太荒谬 ♪
♪ He gets a suite ♪
♪ 他有一层套房♥ ♪
♪ A two-room executive suite ♪
♪ 两个房♥间的高级套房♥ ♪
♪ An executive city-view suite ♪
♪ 美丽市景的套房♥ ♪
♪ With a second TV and 400 thread count sheets ♪
♪ 两个电视和四百针的针织床单 ♪
♪ Because his status ♪
♪ 因为他的地位 ♪
♪ Is preferred ♪
♪ 至高无上 ♪
♪ Oh, can't you see ♪
♪ 噢 看到了吗 ♪
♪ He's got premiere access to me ♪
♪ 他能随意闯进我的人生 ♪
♪ My whole life ♪
♪ 只因他是会员 ♪
♪ I've been stuck in ♪
♪ 我深深陷入 ♪
♪ Economy ♪
♪ 金钱里 ♪
♪ I have waited and waited ♪
♪ 我等啊等 ♪
♪ To one day be upgraded ♪
♪ 等到有天一切都改变 ♪
♪ To spread my wings and fly ♪
♪ 我能展翅高飞的一天 ♪
♪ Just a bit more frequently ♪
♪ 再多说一些 ♪
♪ On his wrist, a gold wristwatch ♪
♪ 在他的腕上 带着一块金表 ♪
♪ On his lips, a blended scotch ♪
♪ 在他的唇上 有着混合的刻痕 ♪
♪ And I have to stop my eyes from drifting ♪
♪ 我必须阻止自己目光 ♪
♪ Downward towards his crotch ♪
♪ 别一直看着他的胯下 ♪
♪ I can peek, but I have to be discreet ♪
♪ 我可以偷♥窥♥ 但必须小心 ♪
♪ 'Cause he's filet mignon ♪
♪ 因为他就像菲力牛排 ♪
♪ Not just some piece of meat ♪
♪ 不止是几片肉排 ♪
♪ He's sophisticated ♪
♪ 他是精致迷人的 ♪
♪ Elegant, elite ♪
♪ 高雅而名贵 ♪
♪ In a word ♪
♪ 总而言之 ♪
♪ He's preferred. ♪
♪ 他完美无缺 ♪
I'm not ready for this to end.
我觉得约会还没结束
Are you?
你觉得呢
You know I could
你们知道我可以
have you both arrested? I didn't do anything.
报♥警♥把你们俩都抓了 我什么也没做
I'm a student.
我是一个学生
On what grounds?
以什么罪名啊
Breaking and entering.
非法入侵
First of all,
首先
I only half-entered.
我只进入了一半
And second of all, as far as the breaking goes,
其次 并不能称作入侵
you have no idea of my intent to
你完全不知道
steal your prescription pad.
我有偷你药方的意图
I do now.
我现在知道了
But since you were both stoned when you broke in,
但是你们俩闯入的时候都已经醉了
and not in your right mind...
而且你们并不清醒
I'm willing to offer you a deal, Ms. Bunch.
我愿意给你个建议 宾治小姐
Make an appointment and start to get help
做个预约并且开始寻求帮助
and I won't press charges against either of you.
我不会起诉你们任何一个
Fine. Yeah. You win.
好吧 你赢了
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
I will come in here,
我会在这
I will explore my feelings,
我会探寻自己的想法
do whatever you want.
做你想要我做的事
Now can I have the drugs?
现在我能吃药了吗
We're done here.
我们讲够了
I'm done.
我完了
I give up.
我放弃了
I'm gonna take a nap here for just a... year.
我可以在这小睡 一年
What about your job thingy?
那你的工作怎么办
Oh, God, I hope Darryl doesn't fire me.
噢 上帝 我希望达里尔不会炒我鱿鱼
Do me a favor? Can you get my phone?
帮我个忙 可以帮我拿下手♥机♥吗
I think it's in your purse.
它在你的钱包里
I know, I'm just too tired.
我知道 我就是太累了
Can you get it?
能帮我拿一下吗
Just put it in my hand?
把它放在我手上
Just place it inside my hand.
放在我手心
It's coming.
知道了
Place it inside.
放在上面
There. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Hi, Paula. It's me.
嗨 宝拉 是我
Yeah, okay, listen, I got something to tell you.
好的 听着 我有些事情要告诉你
I'm not proud of it.
不好的事情
I cannot do the presentation with Calvin on Monday.
星期一我不能给凯尔文♥做♥简介了
Can you tell Darryl for me?
你能帮我告诉达里尔吗
I'm-I'm actually with Calvin,
我 事实上我和凯尔文在一起
so I could just tell him.
所以我可以直接告诉他
What?
什么
Okay.
好吧
We are at the hotel on East Cameron
我们在东卡梅隆的酒店
and he just went out for ice,
他刚刚出去拿些冰
and I only have a second.
我只能聊一会儿
Hotel?
酒店
Why are you at a ho...
为什么你在酒...
Is that Anita Baker playing in the background?
你在放的背景音乐是安妮塔·贝克的歌♥吗
Oh, oh, he's coming back.
噢 噢 他回来了
I gotta go.
不说了
Paula!
宝拉
Paula?
宝拉
I need a cab.
我要辆出租车
Uber. I need an Uber.
Uber 我要叫台Uber
Oh, okay. Actually, no,
噢 好的 事实上 不用了
forget the Uber, it's just around the corner. Come on!
别叫Uber了 去街角打车 快走
I've never been in a hotel room
我以前从来没有去过
with a couch before.
有沙发的酒店
Uh, all the perks.
都是特权待遇
I can't believe I'm doing this.
我无法相信现在发生的一切
It's like a fantasy...
就像是一个幻梦
like strawberries and champagne
草莓和香槟
is just gonna magically arrive at the door.
突然魔幻般的降临在门前
You didn't!
真的吗
Oh...
噢
Don't do it!
别干
Look at that.
看这个
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表