剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
What?
什么
Becks, I couldn't stop thinking about it,
小贝 我老在想这个事
and I went back up to Blowie Point.
然后我又回到了
So I found your letter.
我发现了你的信
Oh, my God.
哦 老天
Oh, you didn't read the whole thing, did you?
哦 你没有读完全部的信 是吗
Tristan and who?
特里斯坦和谁
♪ dear Joshua Felix Chan ♪
♪ 亲爱的乔希亚·菲利克斯·陈 ♪
♪ it's music when I hold your hand ♪
♪ 当我握着你的手 心里音乐涌流 ♪
♪ I loved you from the moment that I saw you ♪
♪ 我对你一见钟情 ♪
♪ you're my hero, I believe in you ♪
♪ 你是我的英雄 你是我的信仰 ♪
♪ there's nothing you can't do ♪
♪ 你无所不能 ♪
♪ you make a difference in the world ♪
♪ 你让世界从此不一样 ♪
♪ and you make all the difference in the world ♪
♪ 而你也让我的小生活 ♪
♪ to... me... ♪
♪ 从此不一样 ♪
Oh, my God, Josh, I...
我的天 乔希 我
I told you, when I was that age,
我说过 当我那么大的时候
I was really dramatic and weird, and I was so hormonal,
我绝对是神经质 荷尔蒙分泌过度
so whatever I said in this letter...
所以不管我在那封信里说了啥
Rebecca, what you said
瑞贝卡 你说的所有
about believing in me, about...
关于信赖我 关于
Truly understanding who I am,
真正了解我
no one has ever said anything like that about me.
从来没有人对我说过类似的话
Do you mind if I keep it?
你介意我留着信吗
Not at all. Please.
没事 你留着吧
Cool.
好
You know, all my life, I've wondered if I was good enough
你知道吗 我的一生都在困惑自己够不够好
or, smart enough,
或 够不够聪明
but now I know you've always believed in me.
但现在我才发现你是如此信赖我
You always support me in who I am.
义无反顾的支持我
Getting me hired at Aloha's
帮我争取到工作的机会
and coming to this camp.
还有来参加这次野营
I love this camp.
我喜欢这次野营
You never tried to change me.
你从未尝试着改变我
That means so much.
你不知道这对我来说
You have no idea.
有多重要
It's ironic.
真讽刺啊
You came here to empower some girls,
你来这儿鼓励一班女生
but, instead you empowered this goofball.
但事实上 你鼓励了我
See you later, Becks.
一会儿见咯 小贝
Bye.
再见
What the hell?
卧♥槽♥什么鬼
You're a grown-ass woman.
你是个成熟性感的女性
He should have been kissing you on your mouth.
他刚刚应该亲你的嘴才对
Yeah, she's still thirsty, Josh.
乔希 她还是很饥渴啊喂
Uh-uh, I'm not thirsty anymore, Tanya.
坦娅 我现在没那么饥渴好吧
Right now,
现在
in this moment...
此时此刻
I feel quenched.
我超满足
Gross.
真恶心
I'm, uh, I'm not ready to say good-bye to this pate.
我还没准备好和聚会说再见呢
You mind if I take some with me? Absolutely.
你介意我带着这些么 当然不
Hey, you know what,
嘿 你知道么
you don't have to stick around and help me clean up.
你没必要在这儿陪着我一起打扫的
Honestly, I mean, everybody else has already bailed.
说实话 其他人都走了
Oh, no, no, it's cool, bro.
哦 不不不 伙计 又不是啥大事儿
I was also the social director of my fraternity,
我可是我们兄弟会的派对之星啊
so I also know that everyone leaves you with a wet bathroom.
我还知道大家给你留了一个湿漉漉的洗手间咧
How does it get so wet?
怎么弄得这么湿的
No one knows.
谁知道呢
Hey, you know why I really wanted to have a party?
嘿 你造为啥我想举办个聚会么
Huh?
为啥
Well, it's just...
因为 额
Like, it's really tough on me when my daughter isn't around.
女儿不在身边儿的时候日子比较难混啊
I get a little sad.
有点儿小忧郁
Just wanted to be a little less... lonely,
就琢磨着怎么才能不那么孤单
make some friends.
交些朋友
Well, you made one.
好啦 现在你就有了一个朋友了
That girl with the tube top?
露肩小背心儿的个妞儿么
No, I... I paid for her.
才不是 我 我付了钱的
I paid for all the girls, actually.
其实每个女孩都是我花钱雇来的
Oh, I'm sorry, you mean you.
哦 不好意思 你是说你自己
Yeah, yeah, that's... That's what I meant.
是啊 这才是我要说的
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢你
All right, I better jet.
好了 我要闪人了
All right. There you go.
好啦 就送到这吧
Later, bro.
兄弟 再见
My health insurance doesn't cover therapy,
我的医疗保险不包括心理治疗
so I'm stuck with this.
所以我现在很困扰
But it was in the library's free book bin,
不过这在图书馆的免费借阅区
so you know it's good.
你知道看点书总归不会错
There is a dead spider sticking out of the binding.
你旁边儿有死蜘蛛吐的网
So far it's been really fun.
目前还是挺有趣的
I've learned a lot
我学了很多
about being emotionally naked.
关于如何裸♥露♥自己的情感
Ew. Throw on an emotional robe, please.
麻烦给你的情感披个袍子 谢谢
Heather, seriously, I'm sorry.
希瑟 真的很抱歉
If someone even hints about being exclusive,
如果有人向我暗示想发展关系的话
I get nervous that they're gonna bail.
我就会担心他们会会离弃我
And according to this book, it's because I am a...
书上说 这是因为我是个
"Dumb-ass."
"笨蛋"
That's cool.
挺好的
You are who you are.
你就是你嘛
So... bye.
再见
Uh, where are you going?
那个 你要去哪儿
I get real for one minute, and you're out?
我才坐下来一分钟 你就要走吗
Sorry, it's just that I have a date.
不好意思 我等会还有个约会
Is it Zeke?
是不是去见齐克
I drunk-Googled him.
我花了几秒钟谷歌♥了一下
I get it.
我懂了
The abs, the tats, it works.
刺青什么的比较吸引人
No.
不是
Uh, the movie starts at 7:00.
电影七点钟开始
The date is with you, dummy.
笨蛋 是和你约会啊
I was, like, trying to do a cute thing.
我在试着装可爱呢
Again, s... So subtle.
再一次 太不明显了
I... I'm in.
我绝对去
I commit to this movie.
我爱死这电影了
Okay.
好吧
But if we do this again, you can't be an idiot this time.
不过我们重新再来的话 你不许再蠢得搞砸了它
Never again.
保证没有下次
Come on, let's go.
快点过来 走吧
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
You need this.
拿好你的书 你需要的
Yes, I do.
嗯 我需要这本书
How was your last trip to camp?
最后一次露营感觉怎么样
Was it sad to say good-bye?
是不是很难说拜拜
I don't know...
怎么说呢
... 'cause I didn't.
因为我还没有说再见
Excuse me?
你说啥
I'm going back every year.
我每年都要去一趟
It's who I am.
这才是我啊
It's important to me.
对我来说很重要
I can't believe you're talking to me like this.
你竟然敢这么跟我说话
It's called empowerment.
这叫做男性主♥权♥
You know, they say you can't go back in time.
你知道吗 人们都说你不能回到过去的时刻
But "they" are dumb.
可 "他们" 是白♥痴♥
'Cause you totally can.
因为你绝对可以
That trip to camp was a triumph.
那次旅行绝对是凯♥旋♥而归啊
I mean, it wasn't just a victory, it was a mandate.
我的意思是 这不单是胜利 更加是使命
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表