剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
All right. You know.
好的 你明白了
All right. Well, if we're not getting in the club,
好吧 如果你混不进酒吧
do you want to...
你想要...
do you want to hang out, do something else?
你想去逛逛 或者去干点别的吗
Ooh!
噢
There's a new Olive Garden in Arcadia.
在阿卡迪亚有一间新开的橄榄园
They're still figuring out their portions.
他们还在测试餐点的份量
Nah, I don't...
我不...
I kind of want to just call it a night.
我有点想 今晚就到此为止吧
No... oh, come on, man.
不 哦 别这样啊
I got a pass.
我有一整晚的通行证啊
I told Scott I was gonna be
我跟斯科特说过
out all night having my period.
我整晚都在外面浪
He asked me no questions.
他啥都没问就放我走了
I just, you know...
我只是 你知道的...
coming from New York,
从纽约来这以后
a quiet night is a luxury.
想要一个安静的晚上都是奢侈的
Can we take a rain check? All right.
我们能下次去吗 好吧
I like alone time.
我比较喜欢当宅女
No...
不
I love alone time.
我爱当宅女
And it was then the Fuhrer decided upon
这就是德国独♥裁♥者作出的决定
the Final Solution.
最终的解决方案
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Uh, Danny, could I get a price check on, uh, pork rinds?
丹尼 可以帮我查一下炸猪皮的价格吗
Price check on pork rinds.
查查炸猪皮的价格
Josh-osh-osh-osh.
乔希君
Can I help you, ma'am?
这位女士 要帮忙吗
No, I'm fine.
不用 谢谢
I'm just watching my ex-boyfriend
我只是在看我的前男友
make out with the hottest girl I've ever seen.
和我见过的最火♥辣♥的女孩在亲热而已
Ah, she's okay.
她还不错
No...
不...
You know what?
你知道吗
She's smoking.
她火♥辣♥到极致
Oh, yeah, I see it now.
噢 我现在看到了
She's got one of them secret booties.
她穿着那种维多利亚的秘密鞋子
Oh, does he know you still dig him?
他知道你还在乎他吗
He's just a friend!
他只是一普通朋友
Sorry. It's a long story.
对不起 说来话长
Whoa. Sor...
哇 对不...
Hey.
嘿
Wow.
哇哦
Um... so I-I texted you after the party,
呃... 派对过后我给你发过短♥信♥
but I didn't hear back.
但我没有收到你的回复
Yeah, I'm sorry.
是我的错
I've been really busy with work.
最近我工作特别忙
Seriously, though, now that I have you here,
是这样子哦 既然在这碰见你了
could we maybe have a postmortem
我们可否谈谈那个
on the whole makeout-crying session?
边哭边亲热的那件事
I really don't think it's the time or the place. I...
我真觉得不该在这时间或地点的讨论
Dude, they got Twizzlers.
老兄 他们找到扭扭糖了
Throwback! That's great.
回到童年时! 挺好的呀
Um, Rebecca,
瑞贝卡
let me introduce you to these two fine gentlemen.
跟你介绍一下这俩兄弟
This is Hector, 203rd best surfer in the state.
这是赫克托 本州第203届最佳冲浪运动员
202nd. Great.
是第202届好吗 好吧
And this is White Josh,
那位是白·乔希
so named because he looks just like Josh,
因为和乔希长得挺像的
except for he's white.
除了他是白的
Also, my... my name is also Josh.
我的名字也是乔希呦
Well, we've all met.
既然我们已经见过面了
Um, hopefully the next time, I'll be...
那有机会再见吧 下次我会...
Better looking?
好好打扮一番
Thanks. He doesn't mean that.
我真是谢谢你啊 他无心的
Uh... it's fine.
无所谓了
Um, I will text you at some point,
我之后会再联♥系♥你的
I just... I-I really... I have to...
只是 我现在 不得不
Okay. Yeah. I have to go.
好的 我得走了
Bras are in aisle one.
胸罩在第一个过道
That's really nice.
这真的还不错
It's, like, only $5.26.
才5.26刀
Um, I think the ice cream is down here.
我觉得冰淇淋应该在前面
What are you talking about, Joshy?
你在说什么 乔希
It's right in front of you.
冰淇淋就在你跟前啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Wait, why is Greg talking to a homeless?
等等 格雷怎么在跟个流浪汉说话
Oh, hi, Rebecca.
你好啊 瑞贝卡
Hey.
你好
You know each other?
你们认识
Yeah, uh, this is my friend Rebecca.
可以这么说 这是我的朋友瑞贝卡
We, um, met at summer camp, like, a million, billion,
我们 在一个夏令营认识的
trillion, like, a zillion years ago.
感觉那是亿万年前的事了
Summer camp?
夏令营
You guys met in summer camp?
你们原来是在夏令营认识的
Yeah, we were like... like, eight years old.
是啊 那时候好像才八岁吧
Right, Rebecca?
是吧 瑞贝卡
No, we were...
才不是嘞 我们
We were eight and a half.
我们那时候八岁半
That was very important to me when I was eight.
八岁那一年是我人生的转折点
I'm eight and a half!
我是说八岁半的时候
You know. Kids.
你们都懂的 孩子嘛
Uh, this is Valencia.
这位是瓦伦西亚
My girlfriend.
我的女朋友
Hi.
你好
Nice to meet you. Oh. Hi.
很高兴见到你 还有 你好
My lady.
夫人
I'm confused.
我搞不清楚状况了
You don't know each other from New York?
你们在纽约的时候没见过面吗
No. Nope.
没有啊 当然没有
Wait.
等等
How do you guys know each other?
你们俩又是怎么认识的
Oh, we, um, met at Home Base, um,
我们 在棒球场认识的
and then we just became, like, cazh buds,
然后我们就变成了 就像好闺蜜一样
and, yeah, that's-that's just, that's what happened.
对 没错 事情就是这样
Valencia, that's such a beautiful name.
瓦伦西亚 真是个好名字
What's the origin of that?
这名字怎么来的呀
Well, it used to be Maria,
其实原来我叫玛丽亚
but I never felt like a Maria
但我从来不觉得自己像圣母一样
so I changed it to my mother's maiden name: "Valencia""
所以干脆就用我母亲的娘家姓了
It's the Spanish word for "brave""
在西班牙语中代表着勇气
That's really cool.
好赞哦
Actually, I thought about doing the same thing
其实我也一直有类似的想法
with my mother's maiden name.
想把名字换成我妈的娘家姓
Um, it's "Garfinkel,"
就是 "加芬克尔"
which is the Yiddish word for "diamond dealer."
在犹太人使用的依地语中是钻石商人的意思
God, I love that dress.
天哪 我超爱你那条裙子
Can I just say, like,
我是说 喜欢
I cannot wear dresses like that,
但我肯定撑不起的
and you pull it off so, so well.
你竟然能完美的驾驭它
I mean, you are... you're just so pretty.
我的意思是 你 你真是太美了
I mean, you have a great body.
你有让人羡慕嫉妒恨的好身材
Well, I teach yoga.
这样子哦 我是瑜伽老师
Keeps me fit.
这让我可以保持身材
Oh, my God, I love yoga!
天了噜 我超爱瑜伽的
That's so funny that we're meeting right now,
真是相见恨晚啊
'cause I love yoga.
因为我真的超爱瑜伽的
You do?
是吗
Yeah, I-I love it.
是啊 我 我挺喜欢的
Well, maybe you should come to one of my classes.
那 或许你愿意来上一堂我的课
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表