剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
You're just...
你就是
You're the sweetest.
你就是全宇宙最贴心的人
What do you say
你觉得
we break the sexual tension...
我们用滚床单的方式
With some actual sex?
打破这种紧张气氛如何
O... okay.
那就依了你吧
Yeah. Yeah?
好吧 真的吗
Yeah, yeah. Oh, wait,
来吧 等一下
how is your, um... situation?
你现在的状态 可以做吧
Oh, fine.
完全可以
Don't worry about it. Yeah.
不用担心
♪ You've been tearing me up for a week and a half ♪
♪ 这十天里你和的翻云覆雨 ♪
♪ I don't mean like in my heart ♪
♪ 而这不单单是内心被践踏 ♪
♪ I mean, physically you've been tearin' me up ♪
♪ 是肉体上实实在在的践踏 ♪
♪ it's D-day in my lady parts ♪
♪ 我的小妹妹每天都幸福满溢 ♪
♪ but as I'm begging for more ♪
♪ 但随着我欲望愈加强烈 ♪
♪ writhing around on the floor ♪
♪ 在地板上翻腾 ♪
♪ I feel something deep inside ♪
♪ 我感受到我内心深处 ♪
♪ I never felt before ♪
♪ 有种全新的感觉 ♪
♪ oh, my God, I think I like you ♪
♪ 我的天哪 我想我喜欢上你了 ♪
♪ oh, my God, I think I like you ♪
♪ 我的天哪 我想我喜欢上你了 ♪
♪ it's scary but you send me back on my heels ♪
♪ 虽然惊慌但你已经让我缴械投降 ♪
♪ 'cause while I'm getting spanked ♪
♪ 因为当你鞭打我的时候 ♪
♪ I can't ignore the feels ♪
♪ 这种感觉根本无法忽视 ♪
♪ but I say ♪
♪ 但理智告诉我 ♪
♪ no, no, no, this is just about sex ♪
♪ 不不不 我们只是炮♥友♥ ♪
♪ and no, no, no, don't be such a girl, Becks ♪
♪ 不不不 别做傻女孩儿 ♪
♪ but then I feel the oxytocin creeping back to my brain ♪
♪ 但荷尔蒙却一直冲昏我的大脑 ♪
♪ and all I can do is sing it again ♪
♪ 我能做的就只有再唱一遍 ♪
♪ oh, my God, I think I like you ♪
♪ 我的天哪 我想我喜欢上你了 ♪
♪ why can't I just focus on getting a pounding? ♪
♪ 为什么我就不能专注于打炮上 ♪
♪ On the bidness goin' on near my thighs? ♪
♪ 就像例行事务那样 ♪
♪ But as my body's getting ruined ♪
♪ 但随着我的身体被你践踏 ♪
♪ like, really trashed ♪
♪ 彻彻底底的被糟塌 ♪
♪ I only want to look in your eyes ♪
♪ 我想做的就是凝视你的双眸 ♪
♪ but then I'm upside down next to my kitchen sink ♪
♪ 但当我俯身在厨房♥水盘边 ♪
♪ and suddenly it's like oh my god ♪
♪ 我突然意识到 我的天哪 ♪
♪ I think I like you ♪
♪ 我想我喜欢上你了 ♪
♪ oh, my God, I think I like you ♪
♪ 我的天哪 我想我喜欢上你了 ♪
♪ my feelings get stronger every day ♪
♪ 这种情感每日剧增 ♪
♪ I'm like a little girl ♪
♪ 我明明就不是在扮演小女生 ♪
♪ not in a role playing way ♪
♪ 但心中的感觉却像个青春少艾 ♪
♪ are there condoms that can prevent these feelings?
♪ 有没有一种保险套可以防止这种情感 ♪
♪ Is there spermicidal lubricant ♪
♪ 有没有一种杀精润滑剂 ♪
♪ that can kill the fluttering in my heart? ♪
♪ 可以阻止我心中的小鹿乱撞 ♪
♪ Is there an I-U-D ♪
♪ 到底有没有一种 节育器 ♪
♪ That can stop the image of you and me ♪
♪ 可以让我别再想 你和我 ♪
♪ getting married on a hillside surrounded by ducks ♪
♪ 幻想我俩被小鸭群围绕的 ♪
♪ and then we get into a rowboat? ♪
♪ 山坡上结婚然后一同泛舟 ♪
♪ Oh, my God, I think I like you ♪
♪ 我的天哪 我想我喜欢上你了 ♪
♪ Oh, my God, I think I like you ♪
♪ 我的天哪 我想我喜欢上你了 ♪
♪ But I say no, no, no ♪
♪ 但理智告诉我 不不不 ♪
♪ no, no, no ♪
♪ 不不不 ♪
♪ no, no, no ♪
♪ 不不不 ♪
♪ no, no, no. ♪
♪ 不不不 ♪
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I got to go. I got to break into a pie shop.
我得走了 我得潜入一家馅饼店
What?
什么
Good-bye.
拜拜
Cool, see you. I'm gonna nap now.
好啊 一会儿见 我得小眯一下
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here.
我来啦 我来啦 我来啦
You're late. I have been standing
你迟到了 我都在这个
in front of this stupid pie shop for 20 minutes.
破馅饼店门口等了二十分钟了
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
Why do you smell like spit?
你怎么一身口水味儿
No I don't. It's not spit. What?
哪有 没有的事儿 我又没吐口水 你在说啥
Okay, I feel stupid in these outfits.
好吧 穿成这样也真是蠢到家了
No, you love our stalking outfits.
不是啊 你喜欢我们的夜行衣啊
You always say how slimming they are.
你总是说它们很修身
Yeah, but we're stalking pastry, and it's just...
是这样 但是我们要偷的食谱啊 只是
It's not sexy.
这并不性感啊
Oh, my God, stop ruining this. Just come on.
天哪 别把气氛搞垮了 赶快
Come on!
快来
Okay.
好吧
Oh, damn it. Oh, no, I really have to pee.
我去 不要啊 我真的好想尿尿
Well, can't you hold it?
你能不能憋住
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, of course, I'm sorry. I...
当然当然 对不起 我
I drank a lot of water before this because I was nervous.
来之前我喝了好多水 因为我好紧张
Uh, okay.
好吧
Look at that
快看
look at that. She's totally adding something to the crust.
快看呐 她绝对往饼皮里面加东西了
Look. She is doing something secretive.
看 那就是她的秘方吧
She has a secret ingredient of some kind.
里面绝对有秘密原料
I knew it, I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道
But what is... you think it's extra sugar?
但那是啥 你觉得是多加了些糖吗
It's lard?
是猪油吗
Heroin?
还是海♥洛♥因♥
You never know.
鬼知道
The second she's gone, we're going in.
接下来她前脚一走我们就溜进去
Okay.
好的
Okay...
好的
The coast appears to be clear.
防区无人
Awesome. Let us retrieve the package.
太棒了 我们去把那个包装盒拿过来
Okay, I will stay here and be the lookout.
好的 我留在这儿放哨
Okay. Great.
好的 太好了
All right.
好吧
What's... what are you doing?
你在干嘛
Rebecca, what are you doing?
瑞贝卡 你在干嘛呢
Just in case there are lasers.
防止有雷射探测嘛
There aren't... that's so stupid.
哪有了 真是蠢爆了
Oh, wait. I have an idea.
等等 我有个主意
What?
什么
Okay. Watch this.
好的 看好了
No, no.
不要啊
No, no, d... please don't touch the...
不要啊 拜托别碰那些
Okay, we are good on lasers.
放心 前方并没有雷射探测
Right. Great.
好的 进展顺利
I don't know.
我不知道
What if it's booby-trapped?
万一这是陷阱怎么办
It's a refrigerator.
这就是个冰箱好吗
Just... open the door, Tom Cruise.
你就打开那扇门就好了 汤姆·克鲁斯
You're just, like, no fun right now.
你怎么这么无趣了
All right.
好吧
All right, I got it.
好啦 我拿到了
Did you just pee yourself?
你刚刚是尿裤子了吗
I have two kids. I know that face.
我可是有俩娃的人 我知道这个表情
No, it's fine. It's just a little squirt.
没有 还好 只是一点点而已
My pants got most of it. Catch this! Wait. Oh.
我的裤子能差不多吸收了 接着 等等
Okay. Come on.
好的 走吧
Okay. Heee!
好滴 走你
No, you don't have to...
你用不着
All right, you know what?
随便你吧
Okay.
好啦
We've got the secret ingredients,
我们已经把秘密原料拿到手了
so let's figure out what it is. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
所以我们辨别一下到底是啥吧 好哇好哇
You want to Bunsen burner that thing? Ooh.
你想用本生灯烧一下吗
Better yet
还有更好的方法
I have a centrifuge I bought in Colonial Williamsburg
我有一个离心机 是我十二岁的时候从威廉斯堡古镇买♥♥来的
when I was 12... I've never used it,
还没用过
but I brought it to West Covina.
但我带到西科维纳了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表