剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, you, look, you did get that from me,
我是说 你 那个 你确是从我手上拿的
but if anyone asks you,
但如果有人问你
"Did you get... " No, I get it, I get it.
"你是否..." 我懂我懂
Right, you get phrases, right.
对 你懂了 好的
Okay.
好的
I, uh,
我
brought you some chocolate.
给你带了点巧克力
We can mess up our clothes, now.
我们现在可以把衣服弄脏吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, um, I'm sorry.
嘿 嗯 对不起
Stop.
别说
You were brave.
你很勇敢
You were like... Rocky.
你就像... 洛奇
Or...
或是...
Creed, at-at least.
至少也是奎迪
But, but which I loved.
但我也很喜欢
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
You're not... perfect.
你并不是完美
No one is.
没人完美
You tried really hard today.
你今天已经尽你最大努力
I just wanted to make everyone happy.
我只想让每个人都开心
And, I don't know,
我不知道
I wanted you to be proud of me.
我想让你为我感到骄傲
You wanted me to be... proud of you?
你想让我... 为你感到骄傲
I didn't know you thought about me that much.
我怎么不知道你就这样想我喔
Of course I do.
我当然想你
Well, do you think about me, like, too?
你有怎样看我的呢 一样吗
Oh, Greg, I'm sorry.
格雷 不好意思啊
You're a nice guy, you really are,
你是个很好的人 真的
but, I mean, those two in there,
但是 我想说 他们两个
they were just meant to be.
就是命中注定
I mean, you have to see that now.
你应该也看到吧
Okay, I understand, but are you sure I have to go?
好的 我懂 但你确定我一定要走吗
Yes, Trent.
对的 特伦
But I never got a chance to read you something.
但我没机会给你读一些东西
I wrote you a letter.
我给你写了封信
Okay, fine.
好吧
Okay.
好的
♪ Dear Rebecca Nora Bunch... ♪
♪ 亲爱的瑞贝卡·诺拉·宾治... ♪
Nope, uh-uh.
别来这套
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表