剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
and it was months ago.
那也是数月前的事了
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you a ghost?
你是幽灵吗
Wait, you're not a ghost.
等等 你不是幽灵
I'm sitting next to you on this plane... aren't I?
我正和你一起坐在飞机上 对不对
Nope. You're asleep, my friend.
不 你睡着啦 我的朋友
Oh, right!
噢 对
I sat down next to you.
我在你身旁坐下
You said, "well, we're gonna be stuck together
然后你说 看来接下来的五个小时
"for the next five hours.
我们都得挤在一起
Might as well do a therapy session."
不妨来做个心理辅♥导♥
I said, "cool," but then I downed
我说 好啊 但之后我
a couple sleeping pills with a Bloody Mary.
边喝鸡尾酒边吃安♥眠♥药♥
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Wait... am I dead?
等等 我死了吗
Isn't that what a ghost is?
难道那不是幽灵吗
There are such things as dream ghosts.
有一种叫做梦灵的东西
A dream ghost! Well, that sounds fun.
梦灵 听起来很有趣啊
Oh, can we do fun things?
我们可以做些有趣的事吗
There's a ton of stuff I want to do.
还有一堆我想做的事呢
One:I want to haunt Hitler
第一件 我想抓住希♥特♥勒♥
and get him to rethink a few things.
让他好好反省一些事
Two: I want to see what Oprah does in her bathtub.
第二件 我要看看奥普拉在她的浴缸里做什么
And three: I want to go to the nearest planet
第三件 我要去离地球最近而存有外星人的星球
with intelligent life and see a play.
并在那边看话剧
That's not what dream ghosts do.
梦灵可不是干这个的
Oh... no, really?
不是的 真的吗
Listen up, honey.
听着 宝贝儿
You obviously
显然你
don't understand why I'm here.
并不理解为什么我在这里
So allow me to break it down for you.
让我慢慢讲给你听
♪ You know the trope ♪
♪ 你要知道 ♪
♪ in storytelling it's a norm ♪
♪ 讲故事有很多形式 ♪
♪ when a person's in trouble ♪
♪ 当一个人有烦恼时 ♪
♪ a manifestation ♪
♪ 各式各样的烦恼 ♪
♪ of their subconscious appears in the form of a ♪
♪ 他的潜意识会以 ♪
♪ dream ghost ♪
♪ 梦灵的形式出现 ♪
♪ giving advice you kind of already knew ♪
♪ 给予一些已知的建议 ♪
♪ I'm a dream ghost ♪
♪ 老娘就是小梦灵 ♪
♪ I'm really just your mind working things through ♪
♪ 我是你早已理清的思绪 ♪
♪ it's not clear ♪
♪ 这是你的幻觉 ♪
♪ if I'm hallucinated ♪
♪ 还是一种魔法 ♪
♪ or actually magic ♪
♪ 老娘就不知道了 ♪
♪ let's leave it vague ♪
♪ 我们就不做深究 ♪
♪ it's more interesting that way ♪
♪ 凡事不作深究会更有趣 ♪
♪ I'm going to take you ♪
♪ 我将带领你 ♪
♪ on a journey through time and space ♪
♪ 进行一场穿越时空的旅行 ♪
♪ and in the end you'll realize ♪
♪ 在旅程终点 你就会明白 ♪
♪ you knew the answer all along ♪
♪ 其实你一直知道答案 ♪
♪ honestly ♪
♪ 实话实说 ♪
♪ it's a bit of a waste to be a ♪
♪ 我做梦灵 ♪
♪ dream ghost ♪
♪ 实在屈才 ♪
♪ we're other dream ghosts ♪
♪ 我们是在地球上其他的 ♪
♪ helping people on this planet ♪
♪ 帮助人们的小梦灵 ♪
♪ we're also dream ghosts ♪
♪ 我们也是小梦灵 ♪
♪ dream ghosts ♪
♪ 梦灵 ♪
♪ while you're all asleep ♪
♪ 当你们沉睡时 ♪
♪ we'll sing the refrain ♪
♪ 我们会唱这起这歌♥ ♪
♪ it'll never be clear ♪
♪ 这是你的幻觉 ♪
♪ if we're hallucinated ♪
♪ 还是一种魔法 ♪
♪ or actually magic ♪
♪ 老娘就不知道了 ♪
♪ and we're all women ♪
♪ 我们都是女人 ♪
♪ 'cause this job doesn't pay so well ♪
♪ 只因这份并不是优差 ♪
Wow, so there are a lot of dream ghosts.
所以这儿有好多的梦灵
Yep. A lot of people on this plane are having predicaments.
对滴 飞机上好多人都身处困境
♪ This guy is deciding ♪
♪ 这伙计在考虑 ♪
♪ whether or not to leave his wife ♪
♪ 要不要和他妻子离婚 ♪
♪ this girl is wondering ♪
♪ 这女孩儿在想 ♪
♪ if she should terminate a pregnancy ♪
♪ 她应不应该去堕胎 ♪
♪ this lady's dreaming in Portuguese ♪
♪ 这位女士梦里都在讲葡萄牙语 ♪
♪ so I'm not sure what she wants ♪
♪ 所以我不造她在想什么 ♪
♪ and this douche is agonizing ♪
♪ 而这位则在纠结 ♪
♪ over whether to buy or lease a new Porsche ♪
♪ 到底是买♥♥还是租一辆新保时捷 ♪
♪ we are the dream ghosts ♪
♪ 我们就是传说中的小梦灵 ♪
♪ dream ghosts ♪
♪ 小梦灵 ♪
♪ here to show you the proper way ♪
♪ 这就教给你正确的打开方式 ♪
♪ we are the dream ghosts ♪
♪ 我们就是传说中的小梦灵 ♪
♪ dream ghosts ♪
♪ 小梦灵 ♪
♪ and the health care with this job is just okay ♪
♪ 这工作的医疗保险还算可以 ♪
♪ we'll help you with decisions ♪
♪ 当你在摇摆不定之时 ♪
♪ if you're on the fence ♪
♪ 我们帮你做出选择 ♪
♪ and we're available for private events ♪
♪ 而且我们还提供私人VIP服务 ♪
♪ we're the dream ghosts ♪
♪ 我们就是传说中的小梦灵 ♪
♪ we wish our union health plan had dental ♪
♪ 真希望这工作能包牙科保健 ♪
♪ dream ghosts ♪
♪ 小梦灵 ♪
♪ we pay out-of-pocket for cleanings. ♪
♪ 我们竭诚为您服务 ♪
Wow, I had no idea.
我都没啥概念
That ghosts exist?
你是说梦灵的存在吗
No, that a health plan could exclude dental.
不是啦 是医疗保险中竟然不包括牙科
I mean,
我是说
many basic health problems start with gingivitis.
好多常见的健康问题都是从牙龈炎引发的
All right. Are you ready?
好吧 你准备好了吗
Now come with me.
跟我来
Where are we... Where are we going?
我们 我们去哪儿
We're beginning our journey.
开始我们的旅行啊
Our spectral vacation.
我们的心灵之旅
Here we go.
开始吧
Oh... we're starting with a puberty memory?
你确定我们要从青春期那段儿开始吗
Harsh. Why are we doing that?
这不是找虐吗 我们干嘛要做这个
I go where the pain is.
我们要直达病患
And you just, like, admit that?
你觉得这儿是病患所在吗
You say love never works out for you.
你说你是个没人爱的小孩
Let's see if it's really true.
那我们就看看是不是这样
So what is this memory?
所以这段记忆是啥
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
This is the first time
这是我第一次
I visited my father in Santa Fe.
去圣达菲见我老爸
It's where he moved after,
这是他后来搬去的地方
you know, the divorce.
你懂的 离婚后
Oh, yeah, I came here for a visit.
没错 我来见他一面
And... ?
然后呢
And I didn't tell him I was coming.
我并没有提前告诉他我要来
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Ooh, photos.
照片耶
Her Josh pictures came in.
是她跟乔希的照片哦
Eh, no one's here.
没人在家
Rebecca, is that you?
瑞贝卡 是你吗
Hi. What are you doing here?
你好 你来这儿干嘛
Is Rebecca here?
瑞贝卡在吗
Uh, no.
她不在哇
But you're here.
但你怎么在这儿
And... in her bathrobe?
而且 还穿着她的浴袍
Aren't you in... Hawaii right now?
你现在不应该在夏威夷的吗
What? How do you know about that?
什么 你怎么知道的
Well, Rebecca mentioned the surf tournament.
瑞贝卡提到过那个冲浪比赛
I decided not to go.
我决定不去了
And why are you here?
那你为啥在这儿
Well, I've been texting her and calling her
我一直都在给她打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
to tell her something and...
想跟她说点事儿
Where is she?
她现在在哪儿
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表