剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
This. This is what Josh is going to walk into
这派对 这就是乔希要参加的派对
Nobody came
没有人出现
I handed out all those flyers, and nobody showed up
我派了所有传♥单♥ 但是却没人出现
Even Mrs. Hernandez bagged
甚至赫尔南德夫人也没来
What's she doing on a Friday night
周五晚她在干什么啊
This is exactly what I thought was gonna happen
我正是我意料之中的事
You were wrong, Paula
你错了 宝拉
This is exactly how it felt
现在我的感觉
when my father left
就像当初我爸离开我一样
My life is just about to fall apart
我的生活将要变得支离破碎
just like it did when I was
这就像当我
12 years old. When Josh walks in here
12岁时一样 当乔希走进来的时候
he's gonna walk out
他会离开的
just like my dad did
就像我爸所做的一样
and he's never gonna come back
而且他不会再回来了
Don't panic. How long do we have? We have 20 minutes.
别紧张 我们还有多少时间 20分钟
He texted me that he would be here in 20 minutes
他发短♥信♥通知我他20分钟内会到
I'm gonna, I'm gonna call him, and I'm gonna say
我要 我要打给他 然后告诉他
that the party's canceled... That's the easy solution.
派对取消了 这是最简单的办法了
I'm just gonna say the pa...
我会说派对...
No. No, no. Hey, no! We are not gonna
不不不 别啊 我们不可以
give in to fear... We're gonna stand up
屈服于恐惧 我们要勇敢面对
My advice works
我的建议会奏效的
damn it, and I am gonna prove it
尼玛的 我会证明的
Where are you going? I'm gonna be back
你要去哪啊 19分钟以内
in 19 minutes with guests, lots of 'em
我会回来 还会带上很多人
You just need to do the best you can
你要做的是尽量做好自己
to make it look like you are having a great time!
让自己看起来像是玩得很开心
Oh, no, no, no, no offense taken.
噢 不不不 我不介意的
A lot of people think it's a congenital thing,
很多人都以为我这疤痕是天生的
but actually... Oh, really?
但是 其实是 噢 难道不是吗
Oh, yeah. But actually
不是的 其实呢
I lit a cigarette using a gas burner.
我用煤气灶点香烟是烧伤的
So not very smart, right?
很傻♥逼♥的行为 对吧
Lesson learned
吸取教训了
Oh, that must have been horrible for you
你当时肯定很难受吧
Oh, yeah
对呀
The smell alone was a nightmare
光是那股味道就够呛了
Okay, party people, let's all have
好哒 参加派对的朋友们 让我们
a dance party by the windows
在窗边起舞吧
I'm not much of a dancer. Oh, yeah!
我不太会跳舞啊 来啊
Why the windows?
为什么要在窗边呢
We are raising the roof over here!
我们这里要乐翻天了
Shut up
闭嘴啊
Come over! No
过来嘛 不
Hey, look... people! Lots of people
嘿 看 很多人啊
Oh, something anonymous just got out
一种莫名的想法涌上心头
I'll take 'em
打包带走
Are you guys drunks
你们是醉汉吗
Gamblers
赌徒
Perfect
完美
Oh! Is that all you got, you wuss
就这把刷子啊 你这个窝囊废
Hey, I don't care for that word.
喂 我不喜欢你这样说我
Oh, wuss, wuss, wuss, wuss
是吗 窝囊废 窝囊废 窝囊废
Hey, Josh, it's me, Rebecca
嘿 乔希 是我啊 瑞贝卡啊
Um, so I...I think I had
呃 我想我吃了
some of that weird garbage disposal chicken
一些劣质的鸡肉后
um, and I'm not feeling so hot,
呃 感觉不是很对劲
so I've decided to cancel the party
所以我决定取消派对了
I hope that you have a good... Friday night. Um...
希望你有个美好的晚上吧
Hi!
你好啊
Hey! Hi!
你好 你好
Hi! Oh. Hey, what's up?
你好 噢 你好 最近怎么样
Hello. It's so good to see you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Welcome. Uh, thanks.
欢迎前来 呃 谢谢你
Nice to see you.
见到你很高兴
Do you want to maybe go for a walk around the block?
你想不想绕着街区散散步呢
I have to go get some cigarettes.
我要去买♥♥些烟
I'm a smoker.
我吸烟
Yeah, big smoker.
是的 烟瘾非常大
Um...
呃
What?
什么
What?
什么
What happened here?
这里发生了什么
Um...
呃
Okay, so...
好吧 是这样
it's more of, like, an intimate soiree...
这更像是一个 密友聚会
now, because I thought that a party
现在 因为我觉得这个派对
would be too tacky.
实在是太俗气了
Um...
呃
No, that's not what I thought.
不不 我不是这样想的
Okay, so you know how I,
好吧 所以你知道我多么想
I wanted to throw this big party?
办一个大型派对了吧
Uh-huh. I handed out a ton of flyers...
嗯 我派发了超多的传♥单♥
and nobody came.
但是没人过来
Wait. You're upset... about this?
等等 因为如此 你感到很沮丧
I threw a party...
我办了一个派对
and nobody came.
但没有人来
I know, it's hilarious.
我知道 这很可笑
Of course! You just moved into town, you banana.
当然啦 你才刚刚搬到镇子来 小傻瓜
Of course you don't have a million friends.
你当然没有太多的朋友
You know, that'd be weird if you did.
要知道 如果你有很多朋友就奇怪了
If there had been a ton of people here,
如果今天来了超多的人
it would seem like you
就很像是你
just invited random people you didn't know.
在随意邀请你不认识的人
Oh, my God, that'd be so weird. Yeah, totally.
哦 天哪 那样会很奇怪 是的 完全如此
Don't be sad, Becks.
别难过 贝卡
You have a lot of cool stuff going on in your life.
你的生活有很多酷事
Great job, um, sweet apartment, plus...
超棒的工作 呃 漂亮的公♥寓♥ 还有
you're, like, a kick-ass career gal.
你就像一个了不起的事业女性
Well, I... I am a prime earner
好吧 我确实是威化特公♥司♥里
at Whitefeather already.
主要的收入来源
Yeah, damn straight you are. Whatever that is.
是的 你当然是 不论那是什么公♥司♥
I mean, you're crushing it.
我是说 你能做好它
Look at you.
看看你
You just moved to town, you throw a big party.
你刚刚搬到镇子里来 还办了个大型派对
You're fearless.
你无所畏惧
Oh.
噢
I am.
是的
You know, Becks,
要知道 贝卡
if you really wanted more people at your party,
如果你想让更多的人参加你的派对
that's easy... any idiot can do that.
那挺简单的 傻子都能做到
Is... that what you want?
那个...是你想要的吗
Sweet. Let's do it.
酷毙了 我们开始行动吧
All right, get over here, guys. You, Dreads,
好的 大家到这里来 你
over here. You, Fun Guy,
过来 你 搞笑的家伙
I need you over... yeah.
我要你过来 是的
You're gonna wear my shades. Awesome sauce.
你要带上我的墨镜 真不错
You, Mr. Tall Man, you stand there.
你 "高个子"先生 你站这里
Okay, now the key to a good party selfie
好的 派对自♥拍♥的关键是
is attitude... what?! Yes!
态度 什么态度 就是这样
Swag.
潮一点
Ooh.
哦
Good.
不错
That's good. Okay, and...
挺好的 不错 然后
a killer smile.
来一个杀死人的笑脸
Ready guys? That's good. Ok, come on...
准备好了吗 不错 好 开始拍了
Say "selfie."
说 "自♥拍♥"
Selfie... !
自♥拍♥
Ha!
哈
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表