剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
It's beautiful!
多漂亮
She's gonna love it.
她一定会喜欢的
I-I feel so great about this.
我 我感觉它特别棒
She's here. She's here, guys.
她来了 她来了 伙计们
Yeah!
耶
Okay
好的
Mwah. Okay. Okay. Left, left, left, left, left. Oh!
来来来 左边左边左边
What? Left.
干什么 左边
What is it? Is it a puppy?
是什么 难道是只小狗狗
Babe, what am I looking at?
宝贝儿 我该看什么呢
Surprise!
惊喜哟
It's your new dining room table.
你的新餐桌
We stayed up all night making it for you.
我们大家熬夜为你做的
That you didn't pick out. And I helped.
不是你挑的 我也帮忙了
That's so sweet.
真是太贴心了
So, do you like it?
那么 你喜欢吗
Well...
呃
it doesn't match our other things.
这和其他家具并不匹配呀
It's not exactly what I would've picked out.
这不是我会看中的款呀
Oh, well, I mean, if it's...
哦 好吧 我是说 如果这个
not something you want, I mean, I guess I...
不是你想要的 我是说我想我
You could take it apart and give it back?
你可以把它拆了 然后退回去吗
Josh, you are so smart.
乔希 你是这么的聪明
That's a great idea.
这是个好主意
Give me a kiss.
来 亲一下
Okay,
好了
I got to go back to class,
我得回去上课了
you guys, but thank you so much.
但是 非常感谢你们大家
Oh, and you all should
还有 你们都应该
come over for dinner when we have the right table.
当我们有了合适的餐桌时 过来共进晚餐
Yeah? Okay. Bye.
怎么样 好了 拜拜
She scares me so bad.
她把我吓坏了
Look, Paula,
听着 宝拉
I know your marriage is crap.
我知道你的婚姻一团糟
I get it. And I get that you're about to have
我懂 而且我也知道你几乎要
the hottest sex of your life.
来一场人生中最狂热的做♥爱♥
Mmm. Right. So why are you stopping me?
呃 对的 那你为什么阻止我
Because it's not real.
因为这不真实
It's a Band-Aid. You know that.
就像创可贴一样 你明白这点
Remember the other day
你还记得那天
when you were trying to get me to face
你劝我要面对
my reality, right? And I didn't get it. Now I get it.
我的现实 对吗 我当时没明白 但现在明白了
You're doing the exact same thing.
你是在和以前的我做同样的事情
You need to face your real problem,
你需要直面你真正的问题
and your real problem is that your marriage is dead.
那就是 你的婚姻是一潭死水
And you need to fully feel that, and you need
你需要完全意识到 然后
to face it, because this is just a temporary fix.
直面它 因为这只是一个 "临时修复"
It's like a pill you found on the bathroom floor.
就像你在厕所发现的药丸一样
Who would take a pill they found on the floor?
谁会吃下在地上捡到的药丸呢
Look, look, I've spent my whole life numbing myself, okay?
听着听着 我这一辈子都在自我麻醉 可以吗
I have spent my whole life escaping
我这一生都是在逃避到
to far-off places, and it's only
遥远的地方 这也是
recently, like, now, like, literally
最近 就像 现在 毫不夸张地说
this second that I realize, like, I can't do that!
就是这一秒钟 我意识到 我不能这样做
I can't do that. I have to feel my feelings.
我不能这么做 我必需要感受到我的感情
It's okay to feel, Paula.
去感觉是没问题的 宝拉
It's been five years since I made love without the TV on.
五年来我啪啪啪都是开着电视的
And ten years since somebody held my hand.
十年来也没有人牵过我的手
I...I miss my dead wife.
我想念我的亡妻了
Come here.
过来
Literally the most entertaining day of my life.
真的是我人生中最有趣的一天
Rebecca, making a speech like that in front
瑞贝卡 做一个像刚才那样的演讲
of a potential client, that...
在潜在客户面前
was brave.
是勇敢的
Also a bit foolish.
也有点傻气儿的
In most cases, clients would
大多数情况下 我的律师们都会
run in the opposite direction. And I understand
背道而驰 而我明白...
if this means you don't want to work with me...
如果这是在暗示你不想与我合作
Look, let me finish.
听着 让我说完
You have the kind of no-nonsense honesty
你具有一种严肃的诚实
and raw emotional insight
天然的情感洞察力
that I look for in a commercial real estate lawyer.
这就是我所寻的商业房♥地♥产♥律师
You are a wonderful woman,
你是位出色的女性
Paula.
宝拉
This weekend has been so special.
这个周末早已如此特别
But marriage is a precious thing.
但是婚姻是件珍贵的东西
If I could hold my wife for one more second...
如果我能够拥有我的妻子再多一秒钟
Oh. Don't make me cry again.
哦 别再让我哭了
Is this alpaca?
这是羊驼毛吗
It's so soft.
它是如此的柔软
My dead white wife loved alpaca.
我的亡妻最爱羊驼毛了
What did you say to Calvin?
你对凯尔文说了什么
He was so impressed, he's not even seeing other people.
他对你如此印象深刻 都没再看其他人
I mean, how did you swing that?
我是说 你是怎么做到的
I just was honest about...
我就是很坦诚地
about all the great work you do,
说出你是多么用心用力
Darryl.
达里尔
I just made him see what you wanted him to see,
我只是让他看到了你想让他看到的那面
that we're a group of kick-ass lawyers
那就是 咱们是群超棒的律师
and we're a family.
更加是一家人
Oh, Darryl.
哦 达里尔
It's okay. Let it out.
没关系 流露出你的感情来
Feel your feelings.
感受你的内心
Everyone should feel their feelings.
每个人都应该感受自己的内心
Everyone should always feel their feelings.
每个人都应该经常感受自己的内心
Well, I, for one, am feeling peeved,
呃 拿我来说 我感觉恼怒
because this copier...
因为这台复印机
Cork it, Karen!
抑制住 凯伦
But this copier...
但是这个复印机
Cork it!
抑制住
Rebecca, I'm very glad you're welcoming the opportunity
瑞贝卡 我很高兴你迎接
to work on yourself.
来调整你自己的机会
I am so grateful to be here,
我很感激能来这里
and I'm excited to face my problems head-on.
同时我也很兴奋的正面直击我的问题
I know it's gonna be hard work,
我知道这是项艰苦的工作
but it's work that I am prepared...
但是这工作是我准备
it's work... I'm sorry. I know I should just... work,
这是工作 不好意思 我知道我不该看
I should make sure this isn't an emergency.
我就确认一下这不会是紧急事件
One second.
一秒钟
You know what, I'm feeling better already, actually.
你知道么 事实上 我已经感觉很好了
So I'm-I'm gonna go
所以我要去
to this very important thing, but I want to let you know
这个非常重要的事情 但是我希望你知道
that this is not over. I'll see you next week.
这还没结束 我下周见你
What? Get out of here!
什么 别开玩笑了
A rice cooker?
一个电饭锅
That's perfect!
简直完美啊
Because Valencia is Mexican and I'm Filipino
因为瓦伦西亚是墨西哥人 我是菲律宾人
and rice is a staple in both of our...
大米是我们的主食 在我们的 呃
Cultures. Yeah. Right.
文化差异嘛 我知道
Uh, oh, sorry it took me forever
哦 对不起 我没有
return your call from Friday.
在周五给你回电♥话♥
Oh, my gosh, you... You're so busy.
哦 老天啊 你 你这么忙
Don't even think about it.
别管那事儿了
Hey, can I ask you something?
嘿 我能问你件事儿吗
Anything.
任何事情
Is this a nice table?
这是个不错的餐桌吗
It's a perfect table.
这是个完美的餐桌
That's what I think.
我也是这么认为的
Thanks.
谢谢
No problem.
没关系
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表