剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I don't know. I kind of think we do nothing.
我不知道 我觉得还是先缓下来吧
I like that. Like for a day? We slow-playing?
蛮不错 先暂停一天吗 别太着急吗
No.
不
I actually think forever.
事实上我觉得... 还是算了
I think we got to call this one.
这样应该最好
Go back to dusting potatoes.
回去扫你的土豆吧
You laugh, but who likes a dusty potato?
你真会开玩笑 谁会喜欢扫土豆呢
Marty, Ally's right.
马蒂 艾丽是对的
Chasing someone who isn't into you is a terrible move.
追求不喜欢你的人是个很烦人的举动
Trust me, I feel you.
相信我 我懂你
I've been there.
我曾经也是这样
You mean you and Rebecca Bunch.
你是说你和瑞贝卡·宾治
Your friends come in here all the time talking about it.
你朋友老是来这聊这些事
God, I hate my friends.
天哪 我恨我朋友
Yeah, Marty, that's right.
对 马蒂 就是这样
I did that with Rebecca.
我和瑞贝卡就是这样
But watching you do it,
但看你这么做
I see what a bad call it was.
我才意识到这是个多么错的举动
Actually, I'm realizing,
事实上 我意识到
I make a lot of bad calls... in everything.
我做了很多错误的决定 在每件事上
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
And I think we're the same.
我觉得我们一样的
I mean, I work here in a grocery store,
即使我去了哈佛
even though I went to Harvard.
我还是在杂货店工作
The Harvard of what?
啥哈佛
Just Harvard. In Boston.
就哈佛啊 波士顿的呢
Wow, yeah, God.
哇 天哪
Your decisions are just the worst.
你的决定真是差到不行
Look, I already deleted it, so don't worry.
看 我已经把照片删了 所以别担心了
And we only got one like and it was from...
而且只有一个赞啊是...
OMG, it's from Maxim's Hometown Hotties.
天啊 是超索女模杂♥志♥社点的赞
Sorry. I'm telling you,
对不起 我告诉你喔
it was Rebecca.
全都是瑞贝卡干的好事
She's been "Single White Femaling" me since she got here.
自她来这就一直在假惺惺关心我
Valencia...
瓦伦西亚
You take one step closer,
你再走近一步
and I'm getting a restraining order,
我就给你下禁制令
Jennifer Jason Leigh.
詹妮弗·杰森·李
What I was going to say was, um...
我想说的是
You were right. Yep, it was me.
你是对的 就是我♥干♥的
Yeah.
对
It was my idea for Valencia to put on the wedding dress,
是我的主意 让瓦伦西亚穿上婚纱
and then when I saw her in it, I...I got jealous.
然后看见她穿上婚纱 我嫉妒了
And so I, uh, I stole her phone and I posted the picture.
所以 我 我偷了她的手♥机♥发了这张照片
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Only someone crazy and sad would do that.
只有一些疯子和无可救药的人才那样做
Um, yeah,
对
and I'm both those things,
以上两者我也是
so I'm, um, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Valencia,
瓦伦西亚
I'm sorry we accused you.
对不起我们责怪了你
Rebecca, you should go.
瑞贝卡 你该走了
Yep.
嗯
Good-bye, Chans.
再见 陈一家子
Before you start,
你开始前
you don't have to buy me champagne or a fur coat;
你不用给我买♥♥香槟或者皮草外套
just a simple thank you will suffice.
只要简单的谢谢就好
Paula.
宝拉
Valencia's password was so easy.
瓦伦西亚的密♥码♥太简单了
Valencia1.
密♥码♥是 "瓦伦西亚一"
I mean, come on.
拜托 太简单了吧
Paula!
宝拉
Just get in my office.
来我办公室
I told you not to do anything.
我告诉过你别干任何事嘛
Wait, what?
等等 什么
I mean, why didn't you listen to me?
你为啥不听我说啊
Oh, my God, why didn't I listen to you?
天啊 我为什么不听你呢
Because if I listen to you,
因为如果我听你的话
nothing would ever happen with Josh.
你和乔希根本不会有机会
No Thanksgiving, no camp. No kiss.
不会有感恩节 不会有露营 就连那一吻都不会有
You, you didn't do all that by yourself.
这一切并不是靠你自己的
And every time you said, “No, Paula, don't do anything.”
而每次当你说 "别啊 宝拉 别干任何事啦"
And then I did anyway, and you were happy.
然后我先斩后奏 你也开心快乐啊
Wow, yeah, you're right.
是啊 你是对的
Okay, that's the way it used to be,
好了 这是以前的事了
but it's not like that anymore, okay?
但别再这样了 好吗
No. Paula, listen to me.
不 宝拉 听我说
I'm done with Josh.
我跟乔希完了
Oh, come on, I saw you.
别来这套吧 我看着你
You can't even throw away the macaroni portrait.
你连一幅通心粉肖像都舍不得
I threw it away. Everything's gone. Even Channy bear.
我扔了 所有东西都扔了 乔乔熊都扔了吗
Yeah. Channy bear sleeps with the fishes.
是啊 乔乔熊被我扔去喂鱼啦
Nope. I can't give up on Josh.
不 我不能就这样放弃乔希
He's not yours to give up on.
又不是你喜欢他 何来放弃啊
Why are you so hung up on this?
为什么你就不能忘记过去啊
It's for you. It-It's to make you happy.
就是为了你啊 乔希是让你开心的泉源
No, it's not, because I just told...
不不 才不是 因为我刚才说
It's because...
这是因为
If we're not chasing Josh,
如果我们不追求乔希的话
then you're not going to want to hang out with me anymore.
你就不会想再和我一起了
I know it.
我知道的
What? No. Paula, no.
什么 不 宝拉 不会的
That's not true.
才不会这样啦
Yes. Yes, it is.
明明就会这样啦
He's our glue.
是他把我俩连在一起
He's what holds us together, and...
他让我们凝聚在一起 然而...
I've barely seen you this week at all.
现在我快一个礼拜没看到你了啊
Paula, I love you.
宝拉 我爱你
Okay, you know that.
你心里是知道的
But we have to stop.
但我们得停下来了
It's not good for me.
追求乔希只对我有害无益
You and I will always be friends, okay, I promise.
我俩永远都是好基友 好吗 我答应你
But we don't need Josh Chan.
我们之间不需要乔希来连系啊
Because I don't need him.
因为老娘不再需要他了
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好吧
Hey. Hi. I'm sorry, I, um, I needed somewhere to drink,
嗨 抱歉 我 我需要找个地方喝杯酒
and I thought, I thought you'd be at school.
而我以为... 这时候你会在学校
You're here.
你来了喔
What'll it be?
要喝什么
It's last call.
快打烊了 要什么
I guess, I don't know, I'll take some alcohol.
老娘也不知道呢 我只想喝点酒
Do you know any alcohol names?
你就不知道一些酒名吗
Yes.
当然
I will take a peach schnapps on the rocks?
我要桃子杜松子酒加冰块
No, never mind.
算了 当我没讲过
Never order drinks again.
你还是别点喝的啦
I'll make you something.
我来给你调一杯
That's a lot of books you got there.
你在这儿放了好多书啊
Yeah, I'm trying this really new radical approach to studying...
是啊 我在试着用一种新的方法去学习
It's called studying.
那方法就是 学习
Wow. Is it working?
这方法有用吗
Really well.
相当不错
This is perfect.
棒极了
What is this?
这是什么
It's this really exotic drink
真正具有异国情调的酒
called the gin and tonic.
是金汤力鸡尾酒呢
Well, I've never heard of a gin and tonic before,
我从来没有听过金汤力这种酒呢
but I think it's gonna be really big.
不过老娘觉得绝对会大卖♥♥
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表