剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
because I, um... I actually just-just bought
其实我正巧给洁玛
a wedding present.
买♥♥了结婚礼物
You got the Iladro cherub on a peacock?
你竟然买♥♥了Iladro家的孔雀上的天使瓷偶
This retails for $2,499.
零售价可是要2499美金呢
You are an angel.
你真是上帝派来的天使
Thank you. You know,
谢谢 你知道吗
I'm really glad that I, again, coincidentally
我真的非常高兴能再次
ran into you, because I've been wanting to talk to you about
这么偶然间遇到你 其实我一直都想要跟你聊聊
what happened with Jayma's wedding dress.
洁玛婚纱的事情
Yes, that was unfortunate.
是啊 说起来也真是不幸
But I know you didn't do it, Rebecca.
但我相信不是你干的 瑞贝卡
Valencia was involved, and, with her,
瓦伦西亚牵扯其中 因为她
things tend to get complicated.
事情变得棘手了
Ate, that's not very nice.
阿特 你这么说可就不太好了
Valencia is a wonderful girl.
瓦伦西亚是个多好的女孩儿啊
Anyway, so if you could give this to Jayma for me...
不管怎样 如果你能帮我把这个转交给洁玛
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的方法
Deliver it yourself.
不如你亲自给她
Why don't you come to the wedding?
你为何不来参与婚礼呢
Okay!
那好吧
That would be great. Thank you!
应该会很棒吧 谢谢你啦
Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Guess what. I have great news.
你猜怎么着 我有一个劲爆消息
So, I used your Armenian tracking device
我用你那个亚美尼亚偷运过来跟踪软件
to follow Lourdes, and it worked like a dream.
去跟踪乔希妈 真的出乎意料地管用
Let me tell you what happened. So, I tracked Lourdes down
我跟你说发生了啥 我跟踪乔希妈
at Boba, and I got re-invited to Jayma's wedding.
到波霸奶茶店 然后我又被邀请去洁玛婚礼
So now I can go with Greg
所以这下我可以和格雷一起去了
and we can have a moment and share our feelings
我们能共度浪漫时刻 说下彼此的感受
and our relationship can begin. So I wanted to tell you
然后我们的感情就能步入正轨 我想告诉你
Greg stuff can be really fun and sneaky, too!
格雷也是很幽默风趣的
Come on!
拜托
Just take me back.
别把我拒之门外
Come on. Please, let's go have a donut.
拜托 求你了 我们去吃个甜甜圈吧
Right? Let's go have a donut hole.
好吗 我们去吃甜甜圈怎样
Let's go have a donut hole shoved into a donut.
一起把甜甜圈的洞填满
I thought of a name for it... It's called a whole-nut.
我还为此想了个名字 叫全全圈
No, Paula, it's a whole-nut.
别走 宝拉 全全圈啊
A whole-nut.
我们去吃全全圈啊
I'm looking for something really pretty, Moshe.
我想要那种超级无敌美的 摩西
It's gonna be a very special evening.
这绝对会是个令人终生难忘的夜晚
The start of a love story.
爱情故事就要开始了
Ah, how wonderful.
听起来很美妙
So, have you, uh, found your bashert?
所以您找到命中注定了吗
Your soul mate. Your destiny.
你的灵魂伴侣 白马王子
Have you... Have you found him yet?
您找到了吗
Have I found my soul mate?
我是否找到我的灵魂伴侣了吗
Have I found my s...
我是否找到我的...
Josh.
乔希
Rebecca, you're-you're, uh...
瑞贝卡 你...
Back from the hospital.
已经出院啦
Y-you feeling better?
感觉好些了吗
Yeah. Thank you.
好多了 谢谢
You're back, Mr. Chan.
您又来啦 陈先生
You want to see the engagement rings
您想要看一下之前看过的
you were looking at before?
订婚戒指吗
Engagement rings. Wow.
订婚戒指 哇噢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know, just...
是啊是啊 我就是...
Been thinkin' about it. It's time.
一直在考虑中 如今差不多是时候了
That's really...
这真是太
Great and romantic. Congratulations.
棒了 那么浪漫 恭喜你们
Congratulations. Oh, my God. Congratulations.
天啊 恭喜啊 真为你们感到高兴
Yeah. So, uh, what are you doing here?
是啊 所以你在这儿做什么
Right. I'm getting earrings,
我在挑耳饰
uh, for your sister's wedding, actually.
事实上是为参加你姐姐的婚礼准备的
Yeah. I'm going. I'm, um... I'm going...
好吧 我要去 要去
Oh. Yeah. Right.
嗯 好啊
Um, uh, well, I'm going with-with Greg.
我要跟格雷一起去
Right. Yeah. Great. Of course. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
没错 太好了 当然
Wow, those are really beautiful.
天哪 真是太美啦
Like something out of a fairy tale.
就跟童话里的似的
Oy vey. What, what's with these sad faces?
你们怎么一个个都皱着眉头
My best to you and Valencia both and always.
我永远都会给你们送上祝福的
Thank you. I-I also give to you
谢谢 我也会祝福你
and all of yours also my-my best.
和你的所有
Okay. Yeah.
好的
So, you ready to make a choice?
所以准备好作出选择了吗
Well, Becky, today's the day.
贝卡 就在今天
Today you are gonna tell Greg
今天你要告诉格雷
that you want to start a life together,
你想要跟他开启新的生活
and it's gonna be perfect.
一切都会是很完美的
God, pep talks into a mirror do nothing
天 对着镜子这么加油鼓劲有什么用
but enhance the loneliness.
反而有种更孤独的赶脚了
Well, hello, Mr. Love Bird!
你好哇 爱情鸟先生
Are you here to help me get ready for the ball?
你是上帝派来祝我一臂之力的吗
You are? Well, that's lovely.
是吗 太好了 这真是好贴心
And I'm so glad you're here.
我很高兴你来了
Because today
因为今天
I'm gonna declare my love to a prince,
我要向一位王子告白
and it's gonna be oh-so-romantic.
一切将会如童话般浪漫
A perfect moment.
完美而浪漫的一刻
♪ in one indescribable instant ♪
♪ 在奇妙的一瞬间 ♪
♪ the whole world falls away ♪
♪ 整个世界不再一样 ♪
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡
Who you talking to?
你在跟谁讲话
No one! Who are you... Talking to?
没谁啊 你又在跟谁说话
And now, the kingdom of Scarsdale
现在 斯卡斯代尔王国
presents the beautiful daughter
向大家介绍美若天仙的公主
of Silas and Naomi Bunch...
赛拉斯·娜奥米·宾治
Me!
就是我
Okay, so just-just imagine I'm, like, floating,
你就想象一下我
like, on a pillow of magic.
正在魔毯上飞
And there are men with trumpets lining the walkway.
走道两旁有人为我奏乐
It's the movie "Slumbered". It's fine.
是电影中的情节 不懂没差
I, uh...
我
I don't... know what to say.
我有些词穷了
Am I overdressed? Is this too... ?
我是不是穿的太过了 这是不是太
I don't know. Is this too much? No.
我不知道这样是不是太隆重了 不会啦
You look all right.
你这样还可以
All right. Okay.
还可以 好吧
I will take that.
就当是这样吧
Oh. You're wearing sneakers?
你就穿运动鞋去吗
Yeah, well, I didn't know you were gonna get all fancy.
我不知道你会穿得这么漂亮
I didn't know it was gonna be like a whole thing.
我不知道要这么正式
Um, yeah. No, it's a wedding, uh, but I should have
毕竟是场婚礼啊 不过我应该跟你说清楚的
been clearer, so it's fine.
无所谓啦
Let's go. It'll be so fun,
我们走吧 应该会很有意思的
and we'll say nice things there.
在那儿我们会说一些甜蜜的话的
Okay, I'm gonna float out.
好吧 我要飘出去了
Floating out, floating out.
飘呀飘
It was... oh, that ceremony... It was so beautiful.
那场典礼多漂亮
I cried so much. I just love weddings.
我哭了好久 我真的超爱婚礼的
Of course you do, you poor unmarried thing.
当然了 我这待嫁闺中的小可怜
Josh
乔希
when are you gonna put a ring on this lovely girl's finger?
你打算什么时候和这位可爱的女士订婚啊
Oh, my God, this is lovely.
天啊 这太有爱了
Yeah, I guess.
也许吧
No. Isn't it romantic?
你不觉得这很浪漫吗
I don't know.
我不知道哎
If you think about it, it's kind of the epitome
你好好想想 这像不像
of Southern California pastiche.
南加州的仿版
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表