剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Look, I get it, Greg is your Jacob,
听着 我懂 格雷就像你的雅各
but we all know you're going to end up with Edward.
但是我们都清楚你最后是会跟爱德华在一起的
Because you're Bella.
因为你是贝拉啊
What is that reference?
电影名叫什么来着
It's on the tip of my tongue.
话到嘴边了但就是想不起来
It's... Twilight.
是暮光之城啊
Twilight, yes.
对哦 暮光之城
It's only the greatest love story
自莎士比亚后最伟大的
since Shakespeare... In Love. Right. Yeah.
爱情故事了 呵呵
Right, yeah, okay.
好吧
What are you talking about again?
你又讲什么鬼啊
You spent Thanksgiving with Greg,
你和格雷一起过感恩节
and that was not part of our plan.
但那不在我们的计划之中
You need to be with Josh.
你是要和乔希一起过的
If not for you, then for me.
就当不是为了你 当是为了我好了
Why? I need this.
为什么 我需要这样
My marriage is like The Walking Dead, okay?
我的婚姻状况就像行尸走肉 好吧
We are all just trying to get out alive.
我们只想勉强过日子罢了
You and Josh, your love story...
你和乔希 你们的爱情故事
it gives me hope.
给了我希望
What love story?
什么爱情故事啊
♪ I was working hard at a New York job ♪
♪ 我原本在纽约每天辛劳地工作 ♪
♪ Making dough but it made me blue ♪
♪ 努力赚钱但却很忧郁 ♪
♪ One day I was crying a lot ♪
♪ 直到一天我痛哭流涕 ♪
♪ And so I decided to move ♪
♪ 所以就决定要搬家咯 ♪
♪ To West Covina, California ♪
♪ 奔往加州的西柯维纳 ♪
♪ Brand-new pals and new career ♪
♪ 新的好友和新的工作 ♪
♪ It happens to be where Josh lives ♪
♪ 而刚好乔希是住这里 ♪
♪ But that's not why I'm here ♪
♪ 但这并不是我搬来的原因 ♪
♪ She's the crazy exgirlfriend ♪ ♪ What? No, I'm not. ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪ ♪ 什么啊 我才不是 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
That's a sexist term.
这句有点性别歧视喔
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
Can you guys stop singing for just a second?
你们能先停下来别唱吗
♪ She's so broken inside ♪
♪ 她的内心都支离破碎 ♪
The situation's a lot more nuanced than that.
这个情况是挺微妙的
♪ C-R-A-Z-Y ♪
♪ 就是疯狂 ♪
Okay! We get it!
好了 我们都懂了
Oh, is that Greg again? Look at that.
又是格雷吗 看看吧
He has texted you six times already today.
今天已经是他第六次发短♥信♥给你了
Yeah, because he is my friend.
是啊 因为我们是朋友嘛
We're friends.
我们是朋友
We're gonna go to a movie as friends.
我们要以朋友的身份去看电影
It's like he's a stalker.
他就像是跟踪狂
Okay? No one likes a stalker.
知道吗 没人喜欢跟踪狂
Oh.
噢哦
The eagle and the bitch have landed.
目标和那个婊♥子♥到了
Really? Let me see.
真的吗 让我看
Let me see. Let me see.
让我看 让我看
Um, Joshy, do you need, um, glasses?
呃 乔希君 你要戴眼镜吗
Because the door is right over there.
因为门就在那边哦
Oh. My bad, babe.
是我的错 宝贝
Okay, well...
好哒
I hope they like the rice cooker I got them.
我希望他们会喜欢这个电饭锅
Everyone likes rice, right?
每个人都喜欢米饭 对吧
It's a very versatile grain.
因为是一种万能的谷物
What? Are you crazy?
什么 你疯了吗
You don't want them snuggling up
你不会想他们在用你送的电饭锅
over the one dish that connects their cultures.
煮米饭时卿卿我我吧
I'm gonna go give them this gift. Okay.
我要去送这份礼物 好吧
I'll be right back, okay? Forget the gift.
我很快回来 好吧 不说这份礼物
Forget about the gift.
先不说这份礼物
I am just trying to snap you
我只想拍醒你
back into reality,
让你回到现实
because now that Josh and Valencia are living together,
因为既然现在乔希和瓦伦西亚同居了
you are not gonna have any more alone time with him.
你也就不可以和他有独处的机会了
Well, you know what?
呃 知道吗
I just want him to be happy.
我只想他过得开心
Oh, my gosh, Joshy,
噢 天啊 乔希君
I'm so glad we finally moved in together.
我真的好高兴我们终于住在一起了
It's the beginning of our happily ever after.
这是我们从此过上幸福生活的开端
Yes, it's cool. Plus, we'll be close to...
是呀 好棒 加上我们将近
Marriage? Kids?
结婚吗 生孩子吗
I was going to say Taco Bell.
我是想说近着塔可钟餐馆
There's only one thing missing.
但是少了一样东西
The salsa? You just ask for it.
辣椒酱吗 直接问餐馆要就好了
No, furniture, Joshy.
不是 是家具啦 乔希
I mean, we don't even have a dining room table.
我是说 我们连饭桌都没有啊
But we'll get one.
但是我们会买♥♥的
Let's burn sage.
来烧鼠尾草吧
Shoot, I forgot to get that.
糟了 我忘了买♥♥鼠尾草了
Joshy, I needed that sage
乔希 我要鼠尾草
to cleanse the house of evil spirits.
来净化房♥子内的邪灵
Ghosts are obsessed with me.
鬼魂很喜欢缠着我的
I'll get it right now.
我马上去买♥♥
I love you.
爱你哟
Ugh, I hate her.
恶心 我恨她
She's worse than all the Kardashians combined.
她比所有金卡戴珊家族的人都要糟
Except for Caitlyn, who is a national hero.
除了凯特琳 她是国民英雄
I'm just gonna call Josh
我就打个电♥话♥给乔希
and see if it's cool that I come over.
问他是否同意我过去
Do you need me to call Valencia from a burner phone
需要我用一次性手♥机♥打给瓦伦西亚
and tell her there's been a murder at the yoga studio
告诉她瑜伽室里发生命案了
so you and Josh can have more alone time?
好让你跟乔希有时间独处吗
You came up with that way too quickly.
你思维转得真够快
Oh, he pressed "ignore"
他选择忽略啊
Oh... oh... that doesn't feel good.
噢 噢 这回不好受了
It's fine, it's fine.
没事 没事
He's busy.
他在忙嘛
I get it, I'm busy, too!
我懂啊 我也很忙的
I won't even think about it.
我甚至都不会想这个了
I don't want to feel this way.
我不想有这种感觉
I reject this feeling.
我拒绝这种感觉
I respectfully decline this feeling.
我有礼貌地拒绝这种感觉
Hey, here she is!
嘿 来啦
Here's my MVP.
我最优秀的雇员
You ready to kick butt at that meeting?
准备好在会议上大展拳脚了吗
Huh?
什么
Calvin Young is the most important
凯尔文·杨是我们公♥司♥史上
potential client we have ever had.
最重要的潜在客户了
I'm joking.
开玩笑啦
I mean, he is.
我是说 他的确是
I mean, landing him
我意思是 搞掂了他
would make us West Covina's premier law firm.
会让我们公♥司♥成为西柯维纳首屈一指的法律事务所
But, by the time you knock his socks off today,
但是 等过了今天你让他眼前一亮
wine and dine him over the weekend
周末和他畅饮开饭局
and then do your presentation on Monday,
和周一把事弄完以后
he will be...
他就会
Putty in our hands.
成为我们囊中之物了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I mean, you look a little peaked.
你看起有点消瘦了
Never felt better. Uh-huh.
不能再好了 我很好
I definitely won't press ignore...
我绝对不会选择忽略
on this case.
这场会议的
Okay.
好的
What?
什么鬼啊
“Mr. Young, I know that you have your choice of law firms
杨先生 我知道您可以选择委托其他律师所
“to represent you in this matter
代表你处理关于
"of Josh moving into a new apartment
乔希和他女朋友
with his hot girlfriend... " No! I typed that?
搬进新屋的事宜 不 我居然写这个
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表