剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
... and then in Battlestar she was a space barista.
然后在 "太空堡垒" 中饰演一个太空咖啡师
I bet she makes hot coffee.
我猜她咖啡一定做得很好
Here she comes. She's coming.
她来了 她朝这边来了
She's coming. Just... No, no, no.
她来了 不 不 不
What do we say? No, she'sshe's stopping.
我们要说什么 不 她 她停下了
She stopped. That's fine.
她停下了 太好了
No, she's coming.
哦不 她又来了
Josh. Uh, do you remember
乔希 你还记得
how you were telling me about Instagram LPPs,
你跟我说Instagram里的LPPs吗
Likes Per Post?
每帖点赞人数吗
Well, I'm reading an article right now
我刚读了一篇文章
that says to maximize your LPPs,
上面说如果想提高你的LPPs
you want to take sunset photos.
你就得去拍日落照
I know, right?
我知道 对吧
They're actually the most liked photos,
它们是最受欢迎的照片
behind fitness girls with big butts
仅次于巨臀美女
and slow-motion dogs.
和慢镜小狗
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, they used an algorithm.
是的 这是经过计算的
Oh, no.
不会吧
Yeah, no... it's a math thing.
是的 这是有关数学的
So, anyway... Oh.
所以 话说回来 是这样啊
I think I'm gonna go up the hill at sunset.
我想日落的时候上山
And take some selfies at Blowie Point.
在风点自♥拍♥几张
Blowie Point?
风点
Yeah, I know it's really windy up there.
对啊 我知道那儿风挺大
I'm-I'm bringing my windbreaker.
我会 我会带上风衣
But anyway, I just came to let you know
反正 我只是想让你知道
that tonight I think my Instagram likes
今晚 我Instagram的赞数
are gonna hit the trip digs.
一定超多
Oh, maybe I should go up with you.
也许我该和你一起去
I don't know if I want you going up with me
我不知道我是否想让你和我一起去
and competing with me for Instagram likes.
然后在Instagram和我竞争 就好像
I kind of want to beat you in that regard, you know?
我故意想在这方面打败你似的
All right, you are on.
好啊 比就比
Meet you up there at sunset.
日落之时 在山顶见吧
Okay.
好啊
Now it's a challenge.
现在就是个比赛了
I'll see you up there, Chan.
我们上面见了
Bring your windbreaker.
带上你的风衣
Oh, my God. Hello.
我的天哪 你好
I know you guys
我们高中
from high school.
就认识了
You're Hector.
你是赫克托
You offered me pot to go to a party
你给了我一个壶去参加派对
and I punched you.
然后我打了你
I didn't press charges.
我可没起诉哟
You're white Josh.
你是白·乔希
You're white
你是白人
and you look like Josh Chan
而且你长得像乔希·陈
who I, to this day,
就是那个 到今天
have a crush on.
我都迷恋的人
And you are...
那个 你是
You are, um...
你是
Different high school. Private?
我们不在一个高中吧 私人中学
Home-schooled.
在家自学
Yeah.
就知道
You have a home-schooled look.
你长的就像在家自学的
What does that mean?
你这话什么意思
No, I'm...
不 我
No, I... hm-mmm.
不 我... 呵呵
Uh, no.
噢 不
My locker was next to yours.
我的储物柜就在你的隔壁
Greg Serrano.
格雷·塞拉诺
Debate champion, math team,
辩论赛冠军 数学小组
student body treasurer...
全体学生的出纳员
Nope. Nothing.
还是没想起来
I campaigned on the platform of personal pan pizzas.
我参加了个人厚皮披萨的竞选活动
We never got those.
我们有做过这些事吗
Well, I was stuck
我后来
with a lame duck student council.
去了落选学生自治委员会
You're funny.
你挺有趣的
Were you funny before?
你以前也这么有趣吗
Yeah, I was hilarious.
是啊 我一直都挺搞笑的
I just never said the jokes out loud.
只是从来没大声讲出来
Do you want to get a wine cooler?
你想喝杯冰葡萄酒吗
Sure.
好呀
It's gonna be so perfect, Paula.
一切都会很完美的 宝拉
We're gonna be on that hill
我们要去那个山头上
under the rainbow of-of lights and the sun setting,
沐浴在彩虹和落日的余晖下
and I will read him that letter.
我会给他念那封信
That letter?
那封信
Honey, we talked about this.
亲爱的 我们已经谈过这个了
And you understand what...
你应该知道
Blowie Point is, right?
风点是什么吧 对吧
Yes. Oh, my God.
当然了 天哪
I have a windbreaker.
我有一件风衣
And it has a hood. Everyone's so worried
带帽子的 大家都担心
about me in the wind. Anyway,
让我站在狂风里 不管怎样
it's gonna be so beautiful, because I really think
想想就觉得美了 因为
all of the years of emotion will just well up and...
这些年来我积压的情感总算能得以释放了
Speaking of welling up, what's that on your chest?
说到这儿 你胸口上是什么
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
Um... it kind of looks like
看起来就好像
you're sporting a third nipple.
你涌现出的另外的咪♥咪♥
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my... oh, my God,
我的天
It's the mosquitoes!
是那些蚊子干的好事
You didn't use the bug spray I packed for you?!
你没用我给你装的花露水儿吗
Uh, that's not a sexy smell.
那个太难闻了
You know, it's literally intended to be repellent.
你知道的 简直令人作呕
You know what? This'll be fine.
你知道吗 这哪叫事儿啊
I'll put some concealer on this.
涂点遮瑕膏就好了
That's what makeup's for. Bing, bang, boom. Done.
化妆就是能化腐朽为神奇 吧啦啦啦 没事儿了
Babe, that doesn't look like a regular bug bite.
亲爱的 那看起来不像是正常的蚊虫叮咬啊
That looks like an allergic reaction.
倒是像过敏了
You're not a doctor. I have to go, okay?
你又不是医生 我要走了哟
So, uh, bye.
那么 拜拜
It's not... allergic.
我这才不是过敏
It's not an allergic...
绝对不是
I can't breathe...
我不能呼吸了
My tongue's swelling...
舌头怎么肿了
Are you there, God?
上帝你与我同在吗
It's me.
是我在呼唤你
Wake up, honey. Wake up.
醒醒 亲爱的 醒醒
Mm! What?
发生了什么事
Where am I?
我这是在哪儿
Am I in the Matrix?
我是在黑客帝国吗
Am I Neo?
难道我是尼奥
Am I Gretel? Where's Hansel?
或者我是葛雷特 那韩赛尔在哪儿
Did you eat him?
是你把他吃了吗
You're in the medical center, honey.
你在医疗中心 亲爱的
You had a little incident. You went into anaphylactic shock.
你遇到了点小麻烦 刚刚产生了过敏姓休克
Ana... oh, my God.
天哪
Wait. Wait, so how did I get here?
等等 那我是怎么到这儿的
Turns out, my dear, you are allergic to mosquitoes.
是这样子的 亲爱的 你对蚊子过敏
It's called Skeeter syndrome.
也就是斯基特蚊子综合征
It's rare, but I saw it in 'Nam.
这很罕见 但我在越南见过
Wow, you were in 'Nam?
哇哦 你还去过越南
Last summer. It was great!
是去年夏天去的 真是很棒
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表