剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Shouted out of a window and everything.
对着窗户还有其他东西大喊大叫
Oh, it was Javier.
是哈维尔
Welcome back, Greg.
欢迎回来 格雷
"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore!"
"我他妈疯了 我再也忍♥受不了了"
Oh, it was great.
太棒了
You should have been there.
你要是在场就好了
Ah, they all come back.
他们都回来了
Greg, you want your job back, it's yours.
格雷 你想要回你的工作 它是你的啦
I forgot how much fun it was here... I missed that.
我都忘了在这里工作多么有趣啦 我怀念那些时光
Yeah. Um, listen, I really appreciate this,
是的 呃 听着 我真的很感激你
but I don't want to work today, it's Thanksgiving,
但我今天不想开始工作 今天是感恩节
and I have seniority, I can pick my shifts.
我资历较深 我可以选班
Had seniority.
曾经资历较深而已
So sorry.
不好意思
the toilets are clogged.
厕所堵了
Who flushes a jump rope?
谁把跳绳给冲进去了
So sorry.
非常抱歉
Aunt Dhori, I insist
多莉阿姨 你一定
that you call me.
要给我打电♥话♥
I think we have a case here, I really do.
我觉得这是个案子 我真的这样觉得
Listen, if the frozen dinner box says
听着 如果冷冻晚餐盒子上写着
that there are five shrimp,
里面有五只虾
there should be five, not four.
里面就该有五只 而不是四只
Yeah, totally.
是的 那当然
Okay.
好的
Call me, yeah.
记得给我打电♥话♥
Rebecca, thank you so much for coming today.
瑞贝卡 谢谢你今天来做客
We are so thankful God sent you to us.
上帝把你送到我们身边 我们是在是太幸运了
Oh...
噢
"God sent you to us."
"上帝把你送到我们身边"
Aw, that's nice, Paula.
那挺好 宝拉
Thought you hated me.
我还以为你讨厌我
I do.
是的
Everyone hates you.
人人都讨厌你
You're racist.
你是个种族主义者
Well, um, thanks again for everything.
好吧 感谢你做的一切
I guess I should really go.
我觉得我该走了
Yeah, you really should.
是的 你该走了
Valencia. What? She wants to go.
瓦伦西亚 什么 她说想要走的
Well, good-bye.
好吧 再见
Bye, Jayma. Bye, Jastenity.
拜拜 杰玛 拜 贾斯尼缇
Wait, Rebecca.
等等 瑞贝卡
Would you join our family for mass?
你愿不愿意和我们一起去敬拜上帝
We'd love to have you.
我们特别希望你参加
Um, she's Jewish.
她可是犹太人
I would be so honored, Mrs. Chan, thank you.
我真的很荣幸 陈太太 谢谢你
Wow, can I just say,
我只能说
you have made me feel like I truly belong.
你们真的让我感受到家的温暖
Oh, of course you do.
当然可以了
Great, I'll also join for mass
太棒了 那我也要去敬拜上帝
because I actually believe in Jesus.
因为其实我也信奉上帝
Knock yourself out.
随便啦
It's a public place of worship.
敬拜是在公众场所嘛
Uh, where is your powder room really quickly?
请问最近的卫生间在哪儿
Oh, it's just down the hall, sweetie.
就沿着大厅一直走 亲爱的
Okay... thank you.
好 谢谢
I'll be right...
我很快就好
Thanks.
太感谢了
Hey. Hey, Paula.
嘿 宝拉
Hey, cookie, you are crushing it!
亲爱的 你真的超成功的
Yeah, I know, it's going so well.
是 我知道 一切都那么顺利
Okay, listen.
听我说
I have to go to the bathroom,
我现在必须上厕所
but I will call you...
之后我会打给你的
Wait-wait, wait-wait, wait, hold on.
等等等等 别挂
Hold on. Hold it, somebody's here.
别挂别挂 有人进来了
Oh, crap.
憋不住了
I really have to poo-poo. Okay, hold on.
我真的要拉屎了 别挂电♥话♥
I'm so... I try so hard to be nice to your mom,
我已经那么努力地向你妈示好了
and all she ever gives me is stink face.
她却给我摆个臭脸
Hold on, shh, shh, shh.
别挂 嘘 别出声
Babe, babe, babe, she-she loves you.
宝贝啊 我妈其实喜欢你的
And you just stood there doing nothing
瑞贝卡就像个马屁精一样到处拍马屁
while she sucked up to everyone like a vacuum cleaner.
而你就这么傻愣着什么都不做
Come on, Rebecca was just being nice.
拜托 瑞贝卡只是想要表现得友善啊
It's Josh and Valencia.
是乔希和瓦伦西亚
So naive, Josh!
乔希 你太天真了
You don't see who she really is.
你根本没看到她的真面目
They're fighting.
她们在吵架
It's so sad.
很惨喔
Oh, my God, I can hear it.
天哪 我能听到哎
You didn't even sit next to me.
你甚至当时都不跟我坐在一起
I told you I wanted to be closer to the turkey.
我跟你说了我只是想要和火鸡坐得近点
I like the skin!
我喜欢吃鸡皮啊
Why don't you stick up for me?
你为什么就不能帮我说几句好话呢
I can hear it. Oh, my God, this is... this is the boulder.
我听到了 天哪 这这真是一场恶战
Wait-wait, wait, wait, wait, shh, shh, shh.
等等 嘘 别说话
Wait, wait, I can't hear.
我听不到了
Wait.
等等
It's gone quiet.
好安静啊
What happened?
怎么了
Did she kill him?
难不成她把他杀了
What is that sound?
什么声音
Wait, I don't know.
等等 我不知道
Maybe it's a tiny trampoline.
也许是小蹦床的声音
Or a ghost with a rusty knee?
或者是膝盖锈掉的幽灵走路的声音
Oh, my God, Rebecca, are they...?
我的天 瑞贝卡 难不成他俩在
Oh, no.
不是啊
Run out of the room.
快离开那儿
Just sprint by their writhing bodies and escape.
就在他们缠绵的时候百米冲刺逃出来
No, no-no, I can't.
不行啊 我不能
Because if I move, my bowels will explode.
我只要一动 我肛♥门♥就爆掉了
Like, all over the walls.
像炸♥弹♥一样爆到四周也是
Wait, shh, shh, shh. Shh, I think they've stopped.
等等 嘘 我想他们完了
I think they stopped, hold on, hold on.
应该是完了 别挂
Oh, God, the stamina.
天哪 这也太持久了吧
Why won't this end?
怎么还不结束
When is this gonna end?
什么时候才会结束
Never noticed that before.
之前都没留意有这玩意呢
♪ It's 5:53 on Thanksgiving ♪
♪ 感恩节的五点五十三分 ♪
♪ Not one customer's walked through the door ♪
♪ 没有顾客从门口走进来 ♪
♪ But I'm still here, slinging drinks for a living ♪
♪ 但我依旧为了生计不停摇酒 ♪
♪ I've never played piano before ♪
♪ 一个从没弹过钢琴的我 ♪
Not bad.
不错嘛
♪ I know this town like the back of my hand ♪
♪ 我对这个小镇的了解如我的手背 ♪
♪ But I'm not such a fan of the back of my hand ♪
♪ 但我却对这手背没啥好感 ♪
♪ 'Cause if you look real close ♪
♪ 因为只要你走近一看 ♪
♪ At those little hairs and veins ♪
♪ 看看那些汗毛和青筋 ♪
♪ You're like, "Hands are sort of gross" ♪
♪ 你会感受到这手恶心至极 ♪
♪ It's hard to explain ♪
♪ 很难解释 ♪
♪ The point is ♪
♪ 重点是 ♪
♪ Hey, West Covina ♪
♪ 嘿 西柯维纳 ♪
♪ Why won't you let me break free? ♪
♪ 你为何不还我自♥由♥ ♪
♪ Am I doomed to stay here ♪
♪ 我注定要永守此地 ♪
♪ Pouring my high school friends beers ♪
♪ 给高中同学端茶送水 ♪
♪ For the rest of eternity? ♪
♪ 就这样过一辈子吗 ♪
♪ Hey, West Covina ♪
♪ 嘿 西柯维纳 ♪
♪ You know just where to find me ♪
♪ 你知道在哪儿能找到我 ♪
♪ I'll never go far, so pull up to the bar ♪
♪ 我永远都走不远 所以开车来酒吧 ♪
♪ Hey, West Covina ♪
♪ 嘿 西柯维纳 ♪
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表