剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I don't care how you tell me, Greg, okay?
我不介意你告诉我的方式 好吗
I don't care if you fart while you're saying it,
我也不介意你一边放屁一边讲
just please tell me.
但是请你告诉我
Can you say something?
你就不能说点什么吗
Okay.
好吧
I... think...
我觉得
... you're cool.
你挺酷的
You...
你
Sorry, after, like, everything we've been through,
抱歉 在 我们一起经历了这么多以后
you just, you just think I'm cool?
你只是 你只是觉得我很酷而已
Yeah. I think...
是啊 我觉得
We have fun together, yeah.
我们一起很开心 是的 很开心
But let's not...
但还是不要
Like, plan out our future.
不要携手计划将来
Let's just focus on, um...
让我们着眼于 嗯
On tonight and have fun, okay?
享受今晚 好吗
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Uh, but right now I, um...
嗯 但是现在 我
I need to... I need to take a... I need to take a nap.
我想 我想 我想小睡一会
Greg?
格雷
Greg? Hey. Hey, Greg?
格雷 嘿 嘿 格雷
Ah, yes, the classic Serrano pass-out.
啊 是的 经典的塞拉诺醉倒
I'll get him an Uber.
我去给他叫辆车
Um, yeah, and I'll go with you.
好啊 我跟你一起去
No, you will not. You stay here. You don't want to see
不用了 你呆在这儿就好
what's on the other side of this.
你不会想看到他醒来后一直吐的
War movie.
如战争一样
I'm sorry he blew it.
我很抱歉 他搞砸了
I know that he cares, but...
我知道他是在乎的 但是
It's Greg, it's just who he is.
他是格雷 他就是这样
Hey, everybody, time to get inside.
嘿 大家 是时候进来啦
Aunt Myrna's going to sing.
蜜尔娜阿姨要唱歌♥咯
Ladies and gentlemen, Aunt Myrna.
女士们先生们 有请默娜阿姨
Oh, my gosh. Oh, hello, everyone.
天啊 大家好啊
I would like to dedicate this song
很开心把这首歌♥献给
to Jayma and Phillip. You may already know this one
洁玛和菲利浦 你们可能已经听过了
I sang this on Star Search in 1984
我在1984的电视节目上唱过
and I got 3 3/4 stars.
而且大获好评
She's just the worst.
她简直糟透了
♪ In one indescribable instant ♪
♪ 在奇妙的一瞬间 ♪
♪ the whole world falls away ♪
♪ 整个世界不再一样 ♪
♪ in one indescribable instant ♪
♪ 在奇妙的一瞬间 ♪
♪ you'll know just what to say ♪
♪ 该说什么自然会懂 ♪
♪ in one indescribable instant ♪
♪ 在奇妙的一瞬间 ♪
♪ your heart will speak the truth ♪
♪ 内心会说出真诚之话 ♪
♪ cause in that one indescribable ♪
♪ 只因在那奇妙 ♪
♪ magical, mystical ♪
♪ 魔幻而神秘 ♪
♪ endless, incredible instant ♪
♪ 无尽而惊人的一瞬间 ♪
♪ the only words you'll need are ♪
♪ 唯一需要的话语只有 ♪
♪ "I love you" ♪
♪ 我 爱 你 ♪
Come with me.
跟我来
It's over.
都结束了
What?
什么
Rebecca, Valencia and I are done.
瑞贝卡 我跟瓦伦西亚分手了
Becks, I have tried not to think about you.
小贝 我一直试着不要去想你
I have.
我试过了
You have no idea how hard I've tried.
你完全想像不到我有多辛苦
Just, no matter what I do...
只是 无论我做什么
I feel you with me.
我都觉得你在我身边
Oh, my God, it's my letter from camp.
天啊 这是我在营里写的信
You keep this with you, like, all the time?
你一直留着它 一直都是吗
Look, I know you're with Greg, but...
听着 我知道你跟格雷在一起 但是
Stop.
别说了
♪ In one indescribable instant♪
♪ 在奇妙的一瞬间 ♪
♪ there is no time or space ♪
♪ 并不受时空的限制 ♪
♪ in one indescribable instant ♪
♪ 在奇妙的一瞬间 ♪
♪ it all falls into place ♪
♪ 找回心之所属 ♪
♪ in one indescribable instant ♪
♪ 在奇妙的一瞬间 ♪
♪ your dreams will all come true ♪
♪ 所有梦想将一一实现 ♪
♪ cause in that one indescribable ♪
♪ 只因在那奇妙 ♪
♪ magical, mystical ♪
♪ 魔幻而神秘 ♪
♪ endless, incredible ♪
♪ 无尽而惊人 ♪
♪ barely believable ♪
♪ 难以置信 ♪
♪ truly unlikely ♪
♪ 微乎其微 ♪
♪ but not inconceivable ♪
♪ 但非不可思议 ♪
♪ what, are you kidding me ♪
♪ 如梦幻般虚假 ♪
♪ no, it's for redlable instant ♪
♪ 但确是实实在在的瞬间 ♪
♪ the only words you'll need are ♪
♪ 唯一需要的话语只有 ♪
♪ I love you... ♪
♪ 我 爱 你 ♪
I love you, Rebecca.
我爱你 瑞贝卡
I should have said "I love you."
我应该跟你说的 "我爱你"
Hey, Josh?
嘿 乔希
Yeah, Becks?
嗯 小贝
Can I tell you something?
我能跟你说说话吗
Yeah.
当然
I moved here for you.
其实我是为了你搬来这里的
What?
什么
The second I saw you on the street in New York, I knew.
我在纽约见到你的那一秒 我就知道
I j... I just knew you were the answer to all my problems.
我就知道你能解决我一切的问题
And I lost sight of it for a minute,
那一瞬间 我慌了神
but now I know for sure.
但是我现在确定的是
This is our moment, Josh Chan.
这一刻属于我们 乔希·陈
I'm so excited that our love story can finally begin.
我很开心我们的爱情就此展开
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表