剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Hey! You have any change?
嘿 你有零钱吗
Oh, sorry. I only have 20s.
不好意思 我只有二十多块
I got them from working.
是我工作挣来的
How cute were we at summer camp?
看我们在夏令营的时候多么可爱啊
Look, oh,
快看
there's us in the
这是我们在营地峡谷的
Camp Canyon Grove lunch line.
小树林里排队买♥♥午餐
Oh. So cute!
太可爱了
There's you lifting weights.
这是你在举重
Supes cute.
超级可爱
There's you flexing. Cute, cute, cute.
这是你在秀肌肉的样子 太可爱了
Oh, this is you in the camp chapel.
这是你在营地的小教堂
Remember? You were the only one who went in there.
记得吗 你是唯一一个去教堂的人
Yeah, I know it's not cool
是的 我知道信仰上帝这种事
to believe in God and stuff, but I do.
一点都不酷 但我依然虔诚
Oh, my God. That's, like... that's insane.
上帝啊 简直太疯狂了
I believe in God, too.
我也信仰上帝
What are the odds?
这么巧啊
I think a lot of people believe in...
我觉得很多人相信...
Hey, man.
你好 兄弟
What's wrong?
怎么了
Sorry, it's... Greg's over there,
不好意思 格雷在那里
and I haven't really seen him
从我们约会后
since our... our date.
我就没见过他了
You took some guy home
在我们约会的时候
from our date
你勾引了个男人回家
and slept with him? What is wrong with you?!
还和他上♥床♥了 你是怎么回事
Hi!
你好
How are you? I'm good.
你好吗 挺好
I'd ask how you are,
我本想问问你最近如何
but I already know.
但看来我已经知道了
You're terrible.
你很糟糕
W-what?
什么
She's horrible.
她特别讨人厌
What are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼
What did she do?
她做什么了
What didn't she do?
她什么没做过
Um, Greg, what are you doing?
格雷 你在干什么
Don't say anything. What are...? What?
什么都别说 什么
It's nothing. Uh, uh, oh, oh, no, don't worry.
没什么 呃 别担心
I won't tell him anything. Why?
我什么都不会告诉他 为什么
Because I'm not terrible.
因为我不是个糟糕的人
O-okay, maybe you had a bad date,
好吧 也许你们有过失败的交往
but Rebecca is awesome.
但瑞贝卡是个了不起的人
She just moved here
她刚搬到这里来
and already she's done
而且她已经
so much for everybody.
为大家做了许多事
No, I can't argue with that.
这点我无法辩驳
She has done so, so much.
她做的事情可真多
What's this? Oh, no, no, no, no.
这是什么 噢 不不不
It's nothing! It's nothing!
没什么 没什么
Pictures from your little summer camp fling,
你夏令营拍的照片
which you lied to me
这就是你骗我还有
and everyone else about.
其他人的那个夏令营
Dude, you're being a little harsh to Rebecca.
兄弟 你对瑞贝卡有点太刻薄了
Okay? Are you gonna defend her?
好吧 你要替她辩解吗
You're just as bad, Chan.
你也不是什么好人 陈
Look at you.
看看你自己
Cuddling up over Boba when you know
出来跟别的女人喝珍奶 聊聊天
your girlfriend would not be cool with that.
你女友绝不会高兴的
There's a word for that. What is it?
有个词能很好的形容你 是什么呢
Oh, yeah. Terrible.
对啦 就是 "糟糕"
Number 31!
31号♥
That's me.
是我
Bye, liars and terrible people.
再见 骗子以及糟糕的人
That was ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
He is ridiculous.
他也太荒谬了
Who just marches up to people
有谁能走到别人面前
and tells them they're terrible?
告诉他们他们很糟糕
I know, right? That's insane!
我知道 对吧 太疯狂了
No one has ever said anything
我这辈子从来就
like that to me before in my life!
没人跟我说过那样的话
Yeah, me neither.
对 我也是
You're selfish and dramatic and weird.
你既自私又爱做白日梦还很奇怪
You drove your father out of this house.
你把你♥爸♥爸从家里逼走了
You're terrible!
你真是太糟糕了
Yeah. I mean, yeah, that's a...
对 我是说 这...
That's a bad thing to say to somebody.
对别人说出这种话真的挺不好
That would scar you.
会让你心灵受伤
There is nothing wrong with us. Especially not you.
我们才不糟糕呢 尤其是你
You're great! You're awesome.
你太棒了 太完美了
I should go. Well, I should probably go.
我该走了 好吧 我可能也该走了
Oh, yeah, let's go. Yeah, here you go. Yeah.
好的 我们走吧 好的 走吧
Okay. Okay, yup.
好吧 好吧 对
I don't care what he says.
我并不在乎他说了什么
I am a good person. I'm a great person.
我是个好人 我是个超级棒的人
I do good things all the time, like...
我一直都在做好事 比如
Hi. Here.
你好 给你
Yes.
是给你的
And is there anything else
今天还有什么
that I can do for you today?
我可以为你效劳的事吗
So I did something
所以我做过一些
that wasn't great.
不怎么好的事
I mean, yeah, I'm not proud of it,
我是说 我并不以此为荣
especially since
从我来到这里
I came to this city for a new start.
开始新生活之后更是如此
I guess I messed that up.
我猜是我搞砸了
But what I did wasn't, like,
但我做的事还没有
Hitler level or anything.
到希♥特♥勒♥那种程度
This is a really nice car.
这辆车真的不错
Oh, thanks! It's a 2015 Hyundai Sonata.
谢谢 这是2015现代新款索塔纳
It has 185 horsepower, 17-inch alloy wheels,
它有185马力 17英寸合金轮毂
a four-cylinder engine, heated seats,
四缸发动机 加热座椅
and a hands-free smart trunk.
和一个全自动智能行李箱
Greg is so wrong about me.
格雷看错我了
I'll show him. You just watch.
我会证明给他看 你瞧着吧
Yeah, you can let me out here.
你可以在这儿把我放下来
What's your damage?
你做过什么坏事
♪ I was working hard at a New York job ♪
♪ 我原本在纽约每天辛劳地工作 ♪
♪ making dough but it made me blue ♪
♪ 努力赚钱但却很忧郁 ♪
♪ one day I was crying a lot ♪
♪ 直到一天我痛哭流涕 ♪
♪ and so I decided to move ♪
♪ 所以就决定要搬家咯 ♪
♪ to west Covina, California ♪
♪ 奔往加州的西柯维纳 ♪
♪ brand-new pals and new career ♪
♪ 新的好友和新的工作 ♪
♪ it happens to be where Josh lives ♪
♪ 而刚好乔希是住这里 ♪
♪ but that's not why I'm here ♪
♪ 但这并不是我搬来的原因 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
♪ What? No, I'm not. ♪
♪ 什么啊 我才不是 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
That's a sexist term.
这句有点性别歧视喔
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
Can you guys stop singing for just a second?
你们能先停下来别唱吗
♪ She's so broken inside ♪
♪ 她的内心都支离破碎 ♪
The situation's a lot more nuanced than that.
这个情况是挺微妙的
♪C-r-a-z-y ♪
♪ 就是疯狂 ♪
Okay! We get it!
好了 我们都懂了
Hey.
喂
Hey, would you mind...
喂 你能不能
Turning that down?
把音量调小一点
Has to be loud.
声音必须要响
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表