剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
It feels so good against my bare skin
穿上它我的皮肤感觉棒极了
I don't believe in underwear
内♥裤♥什么我都不♥穿♥的
So those documents you have in your hand
所以这些你手里的文件
tell me, what are those, Bert?
都是什么 伯特
That is research that I've been compiling for years
这是我多年来收集的调查研究
First, when I worked at Greater City Water
一开始 我在城市水务局工作
and then when I worked on a very extensive
然后我在进行一个大规模
independent research project
没有人想看结果的
nobody asked for or wanted to read
独♥立♥调查项目
That is, until you, Ms. Bunch
直到你 宾治女士
Your Honor, I present exhibits A through X
阁下 我向你呈上一号♥至二十五号♥证物
Careful with that
小心一点儿
Your witness, Ms. Levine
你的证人 莱文女士
Oh, my God, look
哦 天呐 快看
the scary opposing lawyer's coming over now
可怕的辨方律师来了
Scary lawyer lady, boo
恐怖的女律师
You suck
你超糟的
I do not like the look of her
我不喜欢她的长相
It looks like she orders everything on the side
看起来像是她主宰了一切
Hello, Bert
你好 伯特
Hello, Ms. Lawyer
你好 律师女士
What is your degree in?
你学历是什么
Advanced hydro-engineering
高级水利工程师
I have two Ph.D.s, as a matter of fact
事实上 我有两个博士学位
Wow, impressive
哇 让人印象深刻
Those are excellent credentials
这些都是非常棒的证书
Thank you
谢谢
And how long did you work at Greater City Water?
你在城市水务局干了多久
15 years
15年了
Great, and how long have you been a diagnosed schizophrenic?
很好 那你是一位精神分♥裂♥症患者多久了
16 years
16年了
No further questions, Your Honor
法官阁下 我没有别的问题了
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Oh, no
噢 糟糕
Oh, man
噢 天啊
Thought you weren't interested
我还以为你不感兴趣呢
I'm not
我没有感兴趣啊
Your Honor, uh
法官阁下
may we take a brief recess?
我们能短暂休庭一下吗
Yes, a-a recess so that I can go home
好的 休庭一下这样我正好也能回家
The court will sit in recess
休庭
He has a diagnosed of what... ?
他患有...
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办
She just knocked out Bert
她把伯特的证供推♥翻♥了
I mean, we can't lose him
我是说 我们不能失去他
he's most of our case
他是我们案子的关键证人
No, Trent, uh-uh, uh-uh, not now
不 特伦 不是现在
Tucked in turtleneck
把自己塞在一个高领毛衣里
That's not a look you see every day
这可不是你天天能见到的
Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt, babe
嗨 很抱歉打断你们 宝贝
but I have something for you
但我有些事情要告诉你们
That's really sweet, but I'm not hungry right now
你真好 但我现在不饿
No, I didn't cook today
不 我今天没有做饭
Instead, I hacked into the Greater City Water server
我黑进城市水务局的伺服器
and I got you these
找到了这些
These are e-mails
这些都是邮件啊
These are e-mails that...
这些是
that clearly expose a cover-up
能让案子水落石出的邮件
Yeah
是啊
Oh...
哇
Oh, my God
哇 我的天哪
This is great
这真是太棒了
This is great, we can win the case with these
这太棒了 有了这些我们的案子就能赢了
Can I sleep in the bed now?
我能睡床上了吗
No
不行
Uh, just let me answer
还是让我回答吧
I mean, these are amazing
这真是太棒了
We, we could win the case in a second
我们可以不费吹灰之力就能拿下这个案子
Trent, Trent, Trent
特伦 特伦 特伦
Oh, thank you so much, um, but now, please leave
谢谢 但是现在 请你先离开
Okay. Good luck
好的 祝你好运
Yeah, okay
好的
He looks like a Kennedy
他看起来就像肯尼迪总统
but a sober one
只是没喝醉而已
Yeah, I figured it out
是啊 我也觉得
It's like if two Kennedy cousins mated
就像是两个肯尼迪结合在一块儿了
Totally. Yeah
还真是
Okay, listen, I want you to win this case
好 听着 我比谁都想
more than anyone
你赢了这个案子
but if anybody finds out that this is stolen
但要是让别人发现这些是偷来的
you, you are in big trouble
你就有大♥麻♥烦了
I mean, who's going to tell them, Trent?
那谁会告诉他们呢 特伦吗
He won't, especially if I let him sleep in the bed tonight
他绝不会 我今晚要让他睡床上后就更不会了
Paula, we need this to win
宝拉 我们要赢
All those people are counting on us
这些人都指望我们呢
Think about it
你想想
if Audra Levine had these, would she use it?
如果奥德拉有了这些 她会用吗
Yes, because she is a monster
会 因为她是一个怪兽
Be seated
请坐
Recess has ended
休庭结束了
Ms. Bunch, do you have any more evidence
宾治女士 你还有其他证据吗
or are you ready for your closing statement?
或者你准备好结案陈词了吗
Yes, Your Honor
准备好了 法官阁下
I, um...
我
I... would...
我要
I...
我
Something's wrong
出什么差错了
What's going on?
发生什么了
I, um...
我...
Let's play slaps
我们来玩打手掌吧
When I grow up
我长大后
I'm going to be the best at everything
我要各方面都是最棒的
Me, too
我也是
I'm going to get into all the best colleges
我要上最好的大学
I'm going to get all the best jobs
我要最好的工作
I'm going to live in the best house
我要住最好的房♥子
and the best second house.
还要有最棒的别♥墅♥
Well, I'm going to be the happiest.
我要成为最幸福快乐的人
What? That's stupid.
什么 愚蠢
Who cares about being happy?
谁会在乎是否过的幸福快乐
Your Honor, what's going on?
法官大人 发生什么了
Is she having a stroke?
她是不是中风了
Why is she staring at me?
她为什么盯着我
Ms. Bunch?
宾治女士
Yes.
在
Sorry.
对不起
Your Honor,
法官大人
this case really comes down to a few simple facts,
这个案子可以归结为以下几个事实
and one of the most important facts
其中最重要的一个事实就是
is that people who live
住在离这儿
not 45 minutes from here,
不止45分钟车程
two hours in rush hour, are being
高峰期需要2个小时车程的人们
relentlessly exploited by a big fancy, greedy,
正在被洛杉矶公♥司♥的一个大公♥司♥
Los Angeles corporation.
无情的贪婪的剥削着
Now, our documents prove that,
如今 我们提供的文件已经指出了这一点
and I hope you don't rule out Bert's evidence
我希望您不要取消伯特的证据
just because, you know, he's got a few issues.
仅仅是因为他有一些问题
Don't we all?
难道我们就没有一点小问题吗
You know...
你知道
... six months ago,
在六个月以前
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表