剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
and now you're going to the gym again?
现在又去健身房♥干嘛
A man can't go to CrossFit for six hours?
我就不能待在健身房♥一整天吗
Big things are happening there.
今天那儿有事
We're doing the Murph today.
我们今天做地狱式特训
Okay.
好吧
Actually, um,
其实 额
there is something I wanted
我想和你
to talk to you about. Maybe we should...
说点事儿 要不等你下了晚课
talk after your evening class.
我们俩聊聊
Oh, honey, I'm gonna be late tonight.
亲爱的 我今晚会忙到很晚
I'm doing that cryotherapy thing.
我要做冷疗
We'll talk about it tomorrow, then.
那我们明天再说吧
That's even better. Good!
这更好 太好了
No kiss?
不亲亲吗
I wonder what's going on.
真想知道他要说什么
Okay, people...
好了 大伙儿
no beating around the bush.
咱就别拐弯抹角了
Let's get to why we're here.
开门见山吧 我们为什么召集大家来这儿
Um, hi, everyone.
嗨 大家好
Uh, since this is my first staff meeting,
既然这是我第一次参加员工会议
I thought I'd give everybody a big hello.
我觉得应该给大家自我介绍一下
My name is Maya.
我叫玛雅
I'm the new administrative assistant.
我是新任行政助理
And a little about me...
关于我这个人...
Um, I love online shopping and kale salads and...
嗯 我喜欢网购 甘蓝沙拉 以及...
Maya, this is not the time.
玛雅 现在不是自我介绍的时候
This is not about you.
关注点不是你
Okay?
好不好
Please.
请坐
Is everybody on board? Great.
所有人都到了吗 太棒了
I want you all to listen really hard now.
我希望你们仔细听我说
I mean, really listen.
我是说 仔细听
Like, with both your ears.
用你的两只耳朵听
Okay, Darryl, spit it out.
行了 达里尔 有话直说
Okay, well I'm sure you've noticed
好 相信你们也注意到了
that I've been going through a lot lately.
最近我经历了风风雨雨
And I know you've often wondered:
我知道你们一直想知道
"Who is Daryl, really?"
"达里尔这个人到底是谁"
Nope, never.
你想多了
Darryl, until February,
达里尔 在二月之前
I thought your name was Jasper.
我都以为你的名字叫贾斯珀
Okay, pre-purchase Wi-Fi to save seven dollars, yes.
"预先购买♥♥无线网" 便宜七块钱 当然要
Dietary restrictions.
饮食限制
You betcha.
当然
You know,
要知道
there are times when I look out these windows,
曾几何时 我向窗外看
and I know you're all thinking,
我知道你们都在想
"What makes the measure of this man?"
如何评价这个人
Oh, my God, you'd better be dying!
哦天哪 你快去死好吗
Look, I called you all here
听着 我把你们叫到这里来
to tell you,
带着激动
with pride and excitement...
与无比骄傲的心情
and a lot of pride,
告诉你们
about the new and improved Darryl C. Whitefeather.
达里尔·C·威化特的新变化与新进步
Jim, give me a beat.
吉姆 给我打个拍子
Sorry, what?
不好意思 没听清
When somebody asks for a beat you just, you don't ask
当有人让你打拍子的时候 你不必问过多的问题
a lot of questions. You just get down on it.
你只要打你的拍子就行
Oh, you want, like, a syncopated thing or,
你想要切分音
like, a vibey thing?
还是过度音
Just do it. Hmm?
你打就行了
♪ I don't know how ♪
♪ 我不知为何 ♪
♪ I don't know why ♪
♪ 我不知缘由 ♪
♪ But I like ladies ♪
♪ 但哥爱♥女♥人♥ ♪
♪ And I like guys ♪
♪ 也爱男人 ♪
♪ I realize ♪
♪ 我开始明白 ♪
♪ It's a surprise ♪
♪ 这是个惊喜 ♪
♪ But now I see that that's just me ♪
♪ 但现在我发现这就是我 ♪
♪ It's not like I even try ♪
♪ 我没有设法改变 ♪
♪ So if you ask me how I'm doing ♪
♪ 若你问起我的打算 ♪
♪ Here is my reply ♪
♪ 这就是我的回应♪
♪ I'm g-g-g-g-gettin' bi ♪
♪ 我成了双性恋 ♪
♪ I'm getting bi ♪
♪ 我成了双性恋 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah, I'm lettin' my bi flag fly ♪
♪ 是的 我要让双性恋气质自♥由♥飘扬 ♪
♪ Not gonna hide it ♪
♪ 我不会逃避 ♪
♪ Not gonna lie ♪
♪ 我不会说谎 ♪
♪ I'm a bi kind of guy ♪
♪ 我就是个双性恋 ♪
♪ There's no reason to be shy ♪
♪ 我根本不会因此羞愧 ♪
♪ My, oh, my ♪
♪ 我 我 我 ♪
♪ It's a fact I can't deny ♪
♪ 这是我必须承认的事实 ♪
♪ I'm bi, bi, bi, until the day I die ♪
♪ 一直到死 我都是双性恋 ♪
♪ Now some may say ♪
♪ 现在可能有人问 ♪
♪ Are you just gay? ♪
♪ 你是同志吗 ♪
♪ Why don't you just go gay all the way? ♪
♪ 为什么你不变成男同呢 ♪
♪ But that's not it ♪
♪ 但我不是同志啊 ♪
♪ 'Cause bi's legit ♪
♪ 因为双性恋是合法的 ♪
♪ Whether you're a he or a she ♪
♪ 不论你是男人还是女人 ♪
♪ We might be a perfect fit ♪
♪ 我们都可以是天生一对 ♪
♪ And one more thing ♪
♪ 再说一句 ♪
♪ I tell you what ♪
♪ 让我来告诉你们 ♪
♪ Being bi does not imply that you're a player or a slut ♪
♪ 为什么双性恋不一定是花♥花♥公♥子♥ ♪
♪ Sure, I like sex ♪
♪ 当然 我喜欢性 ♪
Please make him stop.
谁来拯救我的耳朵
♪ But I'm no ho, I take things slow ♪
♪ 但我不是同志 我会让感情慢慢进展 ♪
♪ Until I feel at ease ♪
♪ 直到我感觉到舒服 ♪
♪ So if you ask me how I'm doing ♪
♪ 如果你们问我过得好不好 ♪
♪ I'm feeling peppy, sprightly, spry ♪
♪ 我现在精力充沛 ♪
♪ I'm g-g-g-g-gettin' bi ♪
♪ 我成了双性恋 ♪
♪ I'm gettin' bi ♪
♪ 我成了双性恋 ♪
♪ And it's something I'd like to demystify ♪
♪ 这就是我要向你们讲明的 ♪
♪ It's not a phase ♪
♪ 这不止是一个句子 ♪
♪ I'm not confused ♪
♪ 我并不迷茫 ♪
♪ Not indecisive ♪
♪ 并不犹豫 ♪
♪ I don't have the gotta-choose blues ♪
♪ 我不在意♪
♪ I don't care if you wear high heels or a tie ♪
♪ 不论你是穿高跟鞋还是打领带 ♪
♪ You might just catch my eye ♪
♪ 你都可能让我着迷 ♪
♪ Because I'm definitely bi ♪
♪ 因为我是个百分之百的双性恋 ♪
♪ Big man! ♪
♪ 哥是个大人物 ♪
♪ I'm gettin' bi ♪
♪ 我成了双性恋 ♪
♪ I'm gettin' bi... ♪
♪ 我成了双性恋 ♪
♪ I'm gettin' bi ♪
♪ 我成了双性恋 ♪
♪ I'm gettin' bi... ♪
♪ 我成了双性恋 ♪
♪ I'm gettin' bi ♪
♪ 我成了双性恋 ♪
♪ I'm gettin' bi... ♪
♪ 我成了双性恋 ♪
♪ It doesn't take an intellectual ♪
♪ 根本不用想也知道 ♪
♪ To get that I'm bisexual. ♪
♪ 哥就是个双性恋 ♪
Any questions?
你们还有问题吗
Oh, come on. You guys aren't weirded out
说吧 你们对我是双性恋这个问题
because I'm bisexual, are you?
一点都不觉得荒谬 对吗
No, we're weirded out by the fact that our boss
对 但我们觉得老板为了告诉我们他的性向
just called a meeting to tell us that.
把我们叫来开会 这很荒谬
Hi, everyone, again.
大家好 我再来自我介绍一下
I know that this is
我知道在我到这里工作的第一周
a little personal for my first week here,
不该说这种个人问题
but I'm also bisexual,
但我想告诉大家我也是双性恋
and I am so glad that this office is so open...
我非常开心 这办公室那么开放的氛围
Does anyone else have any other questions
除了玛雅 谁还有谁有其他的问题
besides Maya, who seems to think that every meeting
谁还认为每次开会
is about her for some reason?
都是讨论关于她的问题
Jim.
吉姆
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表