剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, I have so many problems...
好吧 我有这么多的麻烦事儿
♪ 'Cause the children are the future ♪
♪ 因为孩子就是未来 ♪
♪ Face your fears ♪
♪ 直面恐惧 ♪
Oh, my God.
我的妈呀
♪ Follow your dreams ♪
♪ 追逐你的梦想 ♪
♪ Follow your dreams ♪
♪ 追逐你的梦想 ♪
♪ Stare at the sun ♪
♪ 凝视着太阳 ♪
♪ Stare at the sun ♪
♪ 凝视着太阳 ♪
♪ Play in the street ♪
♪ 在街上撒欢 ♪
♪ A busy street ♪
♪ 在大街上 ♪
♪ If you're scared of bees ♪
♪ 如果你害怕蜜蜂 ♪
♪ If you're scared of bees ♪
♪ 如果你害怕蜜蜂 ♪
♪ Get stung ♪
♪ 被蜜蜂蛰一下 ♪
♪ Don't have an EpiPen ready ♪
♪ 也不用有药膏在旁 ♪
♪ Reach for the stars ♪ ♪ Literally touch a star ♪
♪ 徒手摘星 ♪ ♪ 是真的摘星 ♪
♪ Face your fears ♪ ♪ Stars aren't that hot ♪
♪ 直面恐惧 ♪ ♪ 星星并不炙热 ♪
♪ Face your fears ♪ ♪ Face your fears ♪
♪ 直面恐惧 ♪ ♪ 直面恐惧 ♪
♪ Join the Marines ♪
♪ 加入海军陆战队 ♪
♪ Join the Marines ♪
♪ 加入海军陆战队 ♪
♪ SwimRight after eating ♪ ♪ Don't wait ♪
♪ 吃完马上去畅游 ♪ ♪ 不要等上 ♪
♪ 30 minutes ♪
♪ 30分钟 ♪
♪ 'Cause you are amazing ♪
♪ 因为你不可思议♪
♪ So amazing ♪
♪太不可思议 ♪
♪ Wipe Back to front ♪
♪ 屁♥股♥从后擦到前 ♪
♪ Don't wipe front to back ♪
♪ 不要从前擦到后 ♪
♪ Drop out of school ♪
♪ 从学校辍学 ♪
♪ School is stupid ♪
♪ 上学没有意义 ♪
♪ All you got to ♪
♪ 你要做的 ♪
♪ Do... ♪
♪ 就是... ♪
Is face my fears?
直面我的恐惧
♪ Is face your... ♪
♪ 直面你的... ♪
Fears, I...I got it.
恐惧 我...我知道了
♪ Fears... ♪
♪ 恐惧... ♪
Okay.
好的
Okay?
好的
Yeah. That was, like, really convincing.
是的 这很 很有说服力
I mean, like,
我是说 有点
kind of disturbing but also convincing.
有点烦 但是任然很有说服力
Yeah, you're right, Paula.
对 宝拉 你说的对
Now that I've run all this
现在我把这些
through the logic processor, like,
都想清楚了
of course my dad isn't gonna walk out on me again.
我爸又不能再离开我一遍
So... yes?
所以... 你同意了
Yes!
是的
Ooh, yes! Ah, good!
耶 太好了
Okay, pity party over. Let's throw a real party!
同情派对已经结束 真正的派对开起来
Aah! I'm horrified. Game plan. Okay.
我很害怕 来策划一下 好的
But let's do it! Yeah. Yay!
但是 我们开始吧 太好了
Oh, you know what would be awesome?
你知道什么才酷毙了吗
We need salt.
我们需要盐
Um, since it's Weekend Tuesday, um,
既然今天是周末礼拜二
can we just go home?
我们可以直接回家吗
See, it's Weekend Tuesday,
这么说吧 今天是周末礼拜二
but it's not the real weekend.
但它不是真正的周末
Now, look, Bill,
现在 比尔
why don't you put on that sombrero
不如戴上你的墨西哥帽
and then head on back to work?
然后继续工作
Right. Right?
是的 是吧
Weekend Tuesday.
周末礼拜二
So, the first thing we need to do is choose a theme.
所以 我们最先要做的就是选一个主题
Don't worry about that. I have planned
别担心 我这辈子已经办过
a million parties in my life.
无数的派对了
I will take care of that part.
那个部分交给我
You handle the invites.
你负责邀请函就行了
Okay. Okay?
好的 好吗
Ladies, are you working on the Castwick case?
女士们 你们在忙卡斯维克的案子吗
Because it's... Weekend Tuesday, Darryl.
因为... 今天是周末礼拜二啊 达里尔
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
好的
No. Sorry. You're right.
对不起 你说的对
I may not have thought this day through.
也许我真的没想清楚这个周末礼拜二
Hey, Brendan,
布兰登
have you seen that tablecloth with the roses on it?
你有没有看见那个玫瑰花色的桌布啊
What? Haven't seen it.
什么 没看见
Hey, what have I said about the katana on the table?
嘿 我说过那个日本武士刀别拿出来耍
Or...
或者
you could just stare at me like a serial killer.
你就像个连环杀手那样盯着我吧
Scott?
斯科特
Scott!
斯科特
Scott! Huh? Huh?
斯科特 什么 什么
What? Sorry. We have the semifinals coming up
你说什么 对不起 我们对格伦多拉的
against the Glendorables.
四强赛要来了
They're the a-cappella group from Glendora.
他们是来自格伦多拉的无伴奏合唱团
They're the best in the state. Okay, I'm looking
他们是全加州里最厉害的 行了 我在找
for that white tablecloth that we have,
那个白色的桌布
the one with the roses on it.
就是那个上面有玫瑰花色的
Yeah, I saw it. Great!
我见过 太好了
Where is it? I threw it out.
在哪儿呢 我扔了
Wait! You threw it out? That was from our wedding.
慢着 你扔了 那是我们婚礼用过的
I gave it to Goodwill when you asked me
你叫我清理柜子的时候
to clean out the cabinet.
我就把它给了二手店了
Okay, well, if I asked you
好吧 要是我让你
to take out the recyclables,
清理那些可回收垃圾
would you throw out our wedding album?
你会把我们的结婚纪念册扔了吗
'Cause it is partly made of paper.
介于它是纸做的
I don't know what you're asking me.
我不知道你在说什么
You know, the world doesn't revolve around barbershop.
这个世界不是什么都要围着你的乐队转的
Nothing revolves around barbershop!
不是什么都围着你的乐队转的
Not even a revolving barbershop pole
连他乐队的人
revolves around barbershop.
都不是围着乐队转啊
This damn teacher. Teacher's...
这个该死的老师 老师
Stupid...
是傻♥逼♥
What's up, Tommy?
怎么啦 汤米
I have a test tomorrow, and I don't know any of this stuff.
我明天有场考试 可是我什么也不会
I'm stupid.
我太蠢了
You are not stupid.
你刚不蠢
You are in the highest percentiles of kids with ADHD
你的儿童多动症的百分比是最高的
and OCD and SAD and a panic disorder
还有强迫症 季节性情绪失调 恐慌症
and restless leg syndrome...
和不宁腿综合症都是最高的
Mom, I'm gonna fail the test.
妈 这科我要挂了
You're not. I know you're not.
不会的 我知道你一定不会挂科
Look, just, you know, don't be afraid
听着 别害怕
and...and face your fears.
直面你的恐惧
Run with scissors, you know?
夹缝求生 知道吗
What?
什么
That's bad advice, Mom.
那真是个超差的建议啊 妈
Hey!
嘿
It's a house warming, get it?
这是个乔迁派对 看出来了吗
Yeah. No, I get it. I get it. It's just,
是的 嗯 我懂 我懂 只是...
you know, it kind of looks like you're going
你知道吗 这看起来就像你打算
to light your house on fire. No.
把你家烧光光 才不是
No, I don't see that. Mmmm. Okay.
不 我不这么觉得 好吧
Whatever. You know what, it's gonna be fine.
不管怎么说 你知道的 一切都会好的
Do you promise?
你保证吗
Yes, I promise.
是的 我保证
You got this.
你可以的
Okay? You are a smart,
好吗 你是一个聪慧
confident woman
又带自信的女人
who's in charge of her own destiny.
掌控着自己的命运
That sounds like a tampon commercial. But you know...
这听起来像广♥告♥一样 但是你知道
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表