剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, maybe... or just taste it, just taste it. Okay.
或许 就尝一下吧 快尝一下 好的
It's...
这是
Yeah, it's unsalted butter.
没错 这就是无盐黄油
Whoa!
啥
Is that common? I don't cook.
这很平常吗 我不会做饭
Yeah. No, everybody uses it.
每个人都会用到的
She's just a better baker than me.
她确实比我技高一筹
And, you know, that's no secret.
你知道的 并没有什么秘方
I don't know what I was thinking.
我都不知道我在想些什么
It's okay.
没事啦
You know what? Screw this.
你知道吗 忘了它吧
You don't need a secret ingredient.
你根本不需要什么秘方
Right? Just like we don't need a secret ingredient.
对吧 就像我俩之间不用什么秘方
We've been having so much fun
我俩之间不用说什么八卦
without talking about you know who,
也能玩得很开心
and it's been amazing...
这感觉不错
Because it doesn't matter what we do, as long as we do it together.
因为只要我俩在一起 不管干嘛也很开心
So...
所以
Forget all I was saying about winning,
忘了我所说的要赢的事吧
and let's just have fun and bake a pie.
让我们快乐的做个派吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
行啊
You know, you're right. You are right.
你知道吗 你是对的 你是对的
Let's do this.
开工吧
Yeah.
好啊
Okay. Hey, boob five.
好啊 嘿 动起来
Wow, just... every time. Sorry, they're heavy.
哇 每次... 都很痛 抱歉 太大了
Hey, I had a thought.
嘿 我有个想法
I was thinking that tomorrow night...
我在想明天晚上
You know, before... pound time,
滚床单之前
um... I don't know, that we could go to this drive-in
嗯 我不知道 我们其实可以开车
in Alhambra.
去阿罕布拉
I-I read that they're showing Casablanca, and...
我我听说他们正在上映卡萨布兰卡
I just thought it would be fun for you and I
我觉得我俩一起去相处一下
to spend some... you know, time together
花点时间在一起
and outdoor setting.
一去出去约会
Or indoors. I mean, cars are indoors and...
不出门也行 在车内...
You get what I'm saying? Yeah, sounds like a great idea.
你知道我在说什么吗 是啊 听起来主意不错
Yeah?
真的吗
Oh, wait, tomorrow night?
等等 明晚
Yeah, do you have work?
是啊 你要上班吗
Do you have, like, a hot date?
还是约了女生喔
Wait. Seriously, you do?
等等 你真的约了女生吗
You do. Oh, well, not exactly.
真的喔 好吧 不算是啦
Hec-Hector wants me to meet this girl...
赫克托向我去见下那个女孩子
Uh-huh, and you said yes?
然后 你答应了
Well I haven't said anything either way...
我其实什么都没说啊
yet.
暂时
But you didn't say no right away.
但是你没有马上拒绝
Given our history I thought I should at least...
鉴于我俩之前的经历...
considering...
我该至少...考虑一下
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah. Oh, my gosh.
是啊是啊 我的天啊
I-I... absolutely
这当然的嘛
yes, you should go on a date.
你是该去跟辣妹约会的
We are not exclusive.
我俩又不是情侣关系
Umm, I mean totally. I myself have like um...
约会什么 当然的嘛 我自己...
eight dates... lined up like you.
下礼拜也有八个男人等着我约
Eight?
八个
Yeah. I got a matinee one day.
其中一天直接来两三个呢
I'm, like, on a, um, Broadway schedule.
我的时间表满得像电影院一样
Oh. Okay, that's cool.
好啊 挺酷的
So...
那么
You have a...Great date.
你明天将会有个很棒的约会
Okay, I will.
好的 我会的
And you...
那你
Break a leg?
祝你好运吧
Yeah. Cool.
嗯 不错
You know...
你知道吗
I think this pie could actually take the cake
我认为凭这个馅饼 胜过其他蛋糕
First place in cake. It's weird.
馅饼比赛做蛋糕 也太奇怪呢
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Sorry. Feeling a little weird.
很好 抱歉 感觉怪怪的
Don't worry. I'm fine. Okay. Yeah.
不要担心 我没事 好吧
Yup, good mouth feel.
口感不错
Mm-mm got a nice flaky under-crust.
内陷不错
I'm getting lime, I'm getting cardamom,
有酸橙 还有豆蔻
I'm getting just a note of cheddar.
还有一点点的奶酪
Also... You just fill out a card, sir.
同时 大叔 填你的记分纸就好
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Ooh, what do we
哦 我们能
have here? Ooh... lemon meringue!
尝到什么 哦 柠檬酥皮
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
For me? Thank you.
给我的 谢谢
Oh, damn it... that woman is a pastry witch.
该死 那个女人根本是甜点女巫
Do you need to sit down?
你要坐一下吗
No. No, no, no.
不 不 不
I'm fine.
我没事
Okay.
好吧
You know, I'm so glad we did this together.
我很高兴我俩一起参加比赛
You were right about us.
关于我俩 你说得对
Yeah.
是啊
Hello, ladies.
女士们好
I will not be greeting you by name,
我不会叫你们的名字
not will I be looking you directly in the eyes,
也不会和你们有眼神接触
for I am impartial.
因为我是公平公正的
I am so voting for you ladies.
我绝对会投票给你们的
I love you guys so much. I love you both a lot,
我超爱你们 爱死你们两个
and I love Paula's pies, and I just feel so inspired
我爱死宝拉做的馅饼 每天和你们一起
By your friendship every day. Who's next?
都超开心的 下一个是谁
Judges! Yes, well, I am ready now
评审们 是啊 我准备好啦
to sample Paula's Pretty Pecan Pie, if I may.
让我们来品尝宝拉美丽的核桃派
Sebastian, for you.
塞巴斯蒂安 你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God, they love it.
天啊 他们很喜欢呢
Rebecca, they love it.
瑞贝卡 他们都爱吃啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Honey, what's wrong?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Yo, Greggy!
格雷
Over here.
来这儿
This is Angie. Nice to meet you, Greg.
这是安吉 很高兴见到你 格雷
And this is her cousin, Brandy.
这是她表妹 布朗迪
Hello Brandy.
你好布朗迪
Hi, Greg. I've heard a lot about you.
你好格雷 我听说了很多关于你的事
Well, I hope it wasn't all...
那 我希望你听说的都不是...
I'm sorry, I need to go.
抱歉 我要走了
Nice meeting you.
见到你们很开心
B-bro, so rude.
兄弟 太没礼貌了
Is it Rebecca?
是瑞贝卡吗
I'm sorry. She needs me.
抱歉 她需要我
Dude. If you go now, you're done.
伙计 如果你现在走了 你就完了
You'll never get the upper hand again.
你再也没有主导权了
Well, I guess we'll just have to have a threesome.
那我们只好玩3P了
Really?
真的吗
No. She's my cousin.
不 她是我表妹啊
Gross. Ew.
恶心死了
Everything's gonna be okay, cookie.
小甜饼 一切都会好起来的
I am right here.
我在这儿
Oh! And I forgot to tell you we won!
噢 我忘了跟你说喔 我们羸了
Yeah. Just as they were dragging your little body away,
当他们把你抬出去的同时
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表