剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
It's a chance to look within.
这是个看看你内心的机会
Like, God is personally inviting you
就像是上帝亲自邀请你
to take stock of your life.
观察自己的生活
So, here's an assignment, okay?
我来给你个任务 好吗
For, like, the next 24 hours,
接下来的24小时
what I want you to do is write down all the thoughts
我要你写下一切
that you think are sinful.
你觉得有罪的想法
Okay.
好吧
God is challenging you, man.
上帝在挑战你 孩子
It's an opportunity.
这是个机会
Just like this is an opportunity. Oh, come on.
就像这是个机会 哦 来吧
Oh, nothing but net!
哦 空心
And Christ!
天呐
♪ Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh... ♪
♪ 哦 哦 哦 哦 ♪
Oh, Madison, she was such a fussy baby.
哦 麦迪逊 她真是个难弄的孩子
I mean, she would cry all night long.
我是说 她能哭一晚上
I mean, these ear-piercing screams,
我是说 那刺耳的叫声
but you know what?
但你知道吗
Are you listening to me?
你有在听我说吗
Yeah, sorry, I-I am.
抱歉 我有在听
Anyway, she had this first grade teacher,
不管怎样 她那个一年级的老师
who was an amazing listener... Hey! Hey!
真是个让人惊讶的倾听者 嘿 嘿
Uh... do you know where Greg went?
啊 你知道格雷去哪了吗
He went home.
他回家了
Wait, how'd I miss him?
等等 我怎么错过他的
He went through the back door?
他从后门走的吧
Wait.
等等
I know you... You're that lady
我知道你 你是那个
on the dartboard in the storage room.
在储藏室的飞标靶上的女人
Oh.
哦
That's how we kid.
这是我们开的玩笑
Me and Greg, yeah.
我和格雷 对
We make a joke about the other person
我们常对彼此开玩笑
in another room that the other person will never see,
在彼此看不到的房♥间
and then we never tell the other person about it.
然后我们不告诉对方这事
It's so funny.
这真有趣
Oh, give him my regards.
哦 带给他我的问候
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Uh-huh.
哈哈
Okay.
好吧
You know, I'm...
你知道 我
I think I got to call it a day. Oh...
我觉得今天到此为止了 哦
I got to go home and think about this case.
我要回家然后想想这个案子
I just don't know if there's enough evidence here
我只是不知道是否这有足够的证据
to redo the custody arrangements.
来恢复你的监护权
Oh, but you have to come up with something.
哦 但你一定要想点办法出来
Wait!
等等
Rebecca, look.
瑞贝卡 看
I need you to understand this is not just another case.
我需要你理解这件事不是其他案子
And this is not just a favor you're doing for your boss.
这不仅仅是帮你老板一个忙
This means everything to me.
这对我来说非常重要
Madison is my sun and my moon.
麦迪逊是我的太阳和月亮
She is the candle in the window that guides me home.
她是橱窗里指引我回家的烛光
She's the cream in my coffee!
她是我咖啡里的奶精
Okay, dude, I got to stop you, sorry.
好吧 老兄 我必须阻止你 抱歉
Uh, maybe it's because
也许是因为我爸
my father's an abandoning coward.
是个爱放弃的懦弱胆小鬼
Could be that, but I feel like
可能是这样 但我觉得
you should dial back
你应该克制一下
the whole daddy-daughter love thing.
你的父女之爱这件事
It sounds a little like... Amber Alert.
你听起来像... 爱到要侵占她了
What?! What are you talking about?
什么 你在说些什么
A father's love for a daughter
父亲对女儿的爱
is one of the purest loves on earth!
是地球上最纯纯的爱了
Oh, no.
哎恶 别说了
I just wish I could explain how I feel about her.
我只是想解释 我有多爱她
I'm gonna try.
我会努力试试的
♪ Daddy's little girl ♪
♪ 爸爸的小女孩 ♪
♪ princess of my world ♪
♪ 我的小公主 ♪
♪ I never knew a beauty like this before ♪
♪ 我从未见过如此的美丽 ♪
♪ so clever and cute ♪
♪ 如此聪明又可爱 ♪
♪ an angel with an attitude ♪
♪ 有脾气的小天使 ♪
♪ I want her all mine all of the time ♪
♪ 我想一直拥有她 ♪
♪ I know songs like this can come off weird ♪
♪ 我知道这歌♥ 听起来有点变♥态♥ ♪
♪ but there's nothing weird ♪
♪ 但是帮爹爹剃胡子 ♪
♪ about helping daddy trim his beard ♪
♪ 一点都不奇怪 ♪
♪ dads do that ♪
♪ 老爸都这么做 ♪
♪ 'cause I love my daughter ♪
♪ 因为我爱我的女儿 ♪
♪ but not in a creepy way ♪
♪ 绝对没有污秽的想法 ♪
♪ no, I realize father-daughter love comes off that way ♪
♪ 不 我意识到父女之爱就是如此 ♪
♪ I just love my daughter ♪
♪ 我就是爱我的女儿 ♪
♪ but again, not in a creepy way ♪
♪ 但重申一遍 是纯洁的爱 ♪
♪ the father-daughter dates surrounded by adorable girls ♪
♪ 父女约会时 围着一群可爱的女孩 ♪
♪ but there's only one that's got my eye ♪
♪ 但我眼里只有她 ♪
♪ her feet on my shoes ♪
♪ 她站在我脚上跳舞 ♪
♪ her hands on my hips ♪
♪ 手搭在我屁♥股♥上 ♪
♪ yeah, it's a weird visual now that I think of it ♪
♪ 好吧 现在想想那景象是有点变♥态♥ ♪
♪ I know lines like that can skeeve people out ♪
♪ 我知道这歌♥词令人精神崩溃 ♪
♪ but when it comes to tickling ♪
♪ 但是到挠痒痒的时候 ♪
♪ She about to get it now ♪
♪ 她会用身体明白的 ♪
♪ I'm very careful where I tickle my daughter ♪
♪ 我挠我女儿的时候很小心 ♪
♪ never inappropriately ♪
♪ 绝不会有僭越之举 ♪
♪ I can see how that came out ♪
♪ 我知道这看上去 ♪
♪ a bit confusingly ♪
♪ 有些困惑 ♪
♪ I just love my daughter ♪
♪ 只是因为我爱女儿 ♪
♪ but seriously, not in a creepy way ♪
♪ 但说真的 是纯洁的爱 ♪
♪ one day she'll fall in love ♪
♪ 一天 她终会坠入爱河 ♪
♪ and I'll give her away ♪
♪ 而我要把她托付出去 ♪
♪ not like I ever had her ♪
♪ 如同我不曾占有她一样 ♪
♪ what a weird thing to say ♪
♪ 这说出来太变♥态♥了 ♪
♪ I can see it now ♪
♪ 我现在就能看出来 ♪
♪ she'll look just like her mom ♪
♪ 她会长得和她妈一模一样 ♪
♪ granted, I did have sex with her mom ♪
♪ 坦白说 我确实干过她妈 ♪
♪ oh, but this is different, 'cause I love my daughter ♪
♪ 但这不一样 因为我爱我的女儿 ♪
♪ but not in a love-love way ♪
♪ 但不是那种爱 ♪
♪ did you get what I... ♪
♪ 你知道我... ♪
♪ What I mean to say is ♪
♪ 我想说的是 ♪
♪ I'll just stop talking ♪
♪ 我还是别说了 ♪
♪ having a daughter ♪
♪ 有一个女儿 ♪
♪ is weird. ♪
♪ 很奇怪 ♪
You know what?
你知道吗
That was actually kind of moving.
这确实挺感人的
Really?
真的吗
Yes.
是的
And it gave me a brilliant idea.
而且这给了我很大的启发
Is Madison home from school yet?
麦迪逊从学校回来了吗
Don't look so sad.
别挂着副死人脸
You will get your pho... thank you.
我会把手♥机♥还... 谢谢
You'll get them back at the end of the workday,
工作结束就会还给你们
which may be midnight.
可能要到半夜吧
I got to go... some bitch wants my phone.
我要挂... 有个贱♥人♥要收我手♥机♥
Oh, my God, I'm gonna strangle you.
天哪 我要勒死你
Put it in. Put it in. Put it in the box!
放进来 放进来 放到箱子里来
Thank you.
谢谢
This is my gumball machine!
这是我的口香糖机
It is not your gumball machine!
这不是你的口香糖机
It is everybody's gumball machine. No!
这是大家的口香糖机 不
You are not Don Draper!
你不是唐·德雷柏
Darryl is so damn disorganized.
达里尔太她妈没条理了
Some of the papers in here are so old.
有些文件都太旧了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表