剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I brought tacos and tequila,
我带了墨西哥卷和龙舌兰酒
the food of our forefathers.
我们先辈传曾经也吃的食物
Well, not really yours. Or mine.
呃 也不全是你的或我的祖先
That's really nice.
不错嘛
But, God, I'm not really in a position
但是 我现在不太适合
to eat that stuff right now.
吃这些食物啊
I've had the worst Thanksgiving ever.
我过了一个史上最糟的感恩节
Yeah, mine was really bad, too.
呵 我的也是
It was like Pearl Harbor meets the movie Pearl Harbor.
就像珍珠港遇上电影版 "珍珠港" 了
That's funny.
好好笑哦
Well, feel free to sit down,
好吧 坐吧
but I gotta warn you,
但是我要警告你哦
I'm not good company.
我现在不在状态哦
That's okay. I'm used to it.
没关系 我习惯了
You know what? Maybe I will have some tequila.
知道吗 或许我会喝点龙舌兰酒
Yeah.
对滴
Oh, no, no, no. Not tacos, though.
噢 不不不 不能吃墨西哥卷
Not gonna handle those tacos right now.
现在还不能吃墨西哥卷啊
Here, let me get you a plate to eat the tacos on,
我去帮你拿个碟子 盛这些卷
because you're a person.
因为你是一个人
Uh-oh. Oh, God.
坏了 噢 天啊
Oh, no...
噢 不
Where are you... going? Okay, okay, okay.
你要去哪啊 好好好
I'll be back, I'll be back. Clench, Becky. Clench, Becky.
我会回来的 会回来的 憋住啊 贝卡 憋住
You can do it. Okay.
你可以的
Okay, Becky.
憋住啊 贝卡
Let's see what's on my queue.
来 来看看我的播放清单有啥
No.
不看这个
Mm... no. Sorry you had to see that.
这个 不 抱歉让你看到这个
Ooh! Documentary about a whale that didn't have parents.
看 一部关于没有了父母的鲸鱼纪录片
Mm. Mm-hmm.
嗯 这个
That says Thanksgiving.
有点感恩节的味道
So... how'd your dad take the news?
呃 你♥爸♥爸听了你的决定后反应如何
Oh, yeah, that didn't happen.
噢 这个啊 不可能发生了
Really? He asked you to stay?
真的 他叫你留下来吗
Nah, it's just...
没啦 只是
The thing is,
是这样的
he's always been there for me,
他一直陪伴着我
my whole life.
陪伴着我一生
The only person, actually.
事实上 他是唯一一个这么做的
God...
天啊
it's nice that you have that.
能拥有那样的人多好啊
Cause not everyone does.
因为不是每个人都有这般福气的
That whale didn't.
那条鲸鱼就没有
No.
对吼
Have you thought about night school?
你有想过上夜校吗
Yeah. It's funny you say that.
对啊 真巧啊 你也这么说
I have been thinking about it.
我是有想过
Do it!
行动啊
Maybe I will.
或许我会哦
Okay.
好咯
Why does Netflix always want me
为什么Netflix总是想
to watch Leaving Las Vegas?
让我看 "离开拉斯维加斯" 呢
What are they trying to tell me?
他们想告诉我什么啊
Wait.
等等
I know exactly what we should watch.
我知道我们要看什么节目了
There. I saved you the pork adobo
好了 孩子 我帮你打包了酱醋猪肉
and the turkey skin, Anak.
还有火鸡皮
Thanks, Mom.
谢啦 妈
Hey, that was a great sermon, huh?
嘿 刚刚的布道很棒哦
Perfect combination of guilt and...
完美结合了愧疚和
No, I guess it was just guilt.
呃 我想只有愧疚感了
I wasn't even paying attention.
我根本没有注意听
I was just... so happy.
我刚刚太高兴了
I'm going to bed.
我要去睡了
All I ask is
我只想说
if you're going to go against the church and live in sin,
如果你要与违背教会然后带着罪生活的话
be consistent and use contraception, okay?
一定要从一而终而且要戴套啊 好吗
Thanks, Mom. Good night.
谢啦 妈 晚安
You want to hear something funny?
想听一些有趣的事吗
You want to know who I'm most thankful for today?
你想知道今天我最想感谢谁吗
Rebecca.
是瑞贝卡
What? Why?
什么 为什么啊
But don't get me wrong. She's the worst and I hate her.
但是别误会我啊 她依然很糟而且我恨她
But if it wasn't for us fighting about her,
但是,如果我们不是为了她斗嘴的话
we wouldn't be moving in together!
我们就不会同居了
So, which part of town should we live in?
我们要住在哪个镇呢
Uh, I haven't thought about it yet. Well, I have,
呃 我还没有想呢 我想了
Because I have my eye on a duplex on South Cameron
因为我看中了一套在南部卡梅伦双层楼房♥
with a backyard and shutters
有后院啦 落地窗啦
and French doors and Spanish tile and an orange tree.
法式大门啦 西班牙式屋面瓦还有一颗橙子树
It has two bedrooms, which would be perfect,
有两个卧室 非常完美
because I need the extra room to practice my Ashtanga.
因为我需要多余的一间房♥来练习瑜伽
The World Dog Awards.
世界犬奖
Now that says Thanksgiving.
这才是感恩节嘛
I hate to say it, but that bloodhound
不是很想说 但是那只猎犬
could definitely benefit from a juice cleanse.
要食用排毒蔬果汁减减肥了
Mmhmm, yeah. Whoa.
嗯 对啊 哇
Yes, that is one portly puppy.
对啊 多么肥硕的一只汪星人啊
Oh, here.
噢 我帮你
Here you go.
好了
No one likes a hot butt.
没人喜欢让屁♥股♥闷热
Oh, my God, I can't believe I'm eating again.
天啊 不敢相信我又在吃东西了
Yeah, I was gonna say, speaking of portly puppies.
对啊 正想说来着 肥胖的狗狗嘛
Woof! Woof! That's not nice. That's not nice.
汪 汪 怎么说话的 怎么说话的
Woof! Woof! Woof! You've lost your pillow privileges.
汪 汪 汪 不让你枕着枕头了
Ooh, ooh, giant pillow! No! That's unfair!
噢 尝尝大枕头 不 这不公平
No! Not Greg. Josh! Josh!
不 不能和格雷啊 要跟乔希啊 乔希
I worked so hard for nothing!
我做这么多都是徒劳的
Another story, Miss Rebecca.
再来一个故事吧 瑞贝卡姐姐
'Twas the night of the Dunster House Formal.
在邓斯特学院的一个月黑风高的晚上
The place? Harvard.
地点 哈佛
The year? 2008.
年份 2008年
I remember it specifically
我记得很清楚
because I had a Barack Obama bobble-head
因为我的床头柜上放着
perched on my nightstand.
奥巴马摇头娃娃
And as I was being rhythmically trashed
当我被来自布朗剧团一名低年级生
by a junior visiting from the Brown improv troupe,
一直不断糟蹋时
the bobble-head nodded up and down as if to say,
那个摇头娃娃上下点头像是在说
"Yes, yes, you have made another terrible decision,
是的 是的 你又做了一个糟糕的决定
you silly, weak woman."
你这个愚蠢 懦弱的女人
Mommy! I was out of stories!
妈妈 我没其他故事可以讲了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表