剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ Everything is A-OK ♪
♪ 一切都安然无恙 ♪
♪ So everybody say... ♪
♪ 所以每个人都说... ♪
Um...
那个
is everything okay?
没事吧
Uh... no, it's...
额 没什么
it's-it's not important.
这个 不是些重要事
I...I can get back to them later.
我晚点再回复他们
I am having a blast right now.
我现在开心得要爆了
Great. Yeah.
很好 是啊
Great. So...
很好 那么
I should go.
我该走了
Tommy just called us an Uber.
汤米刚叫了辆车
'Cause I am... wuz-asted.
因为我是 土豪
Which is a word I just learned
这是我跟一个帅男人玩牌九
playing pai gow with a charming man
学会的新词
from Azusa.
他来自阿苏萨
You threw a great party.
你办了个超棒的派对
No. We threw a great party.
不 我们办了个超棒的派对
And you...
你
You are a brave little cookie.
你这个勇敢的小姑娘
Okay. Come on. Show Mommy where the front door is.
好啦 过来 给妈妈带路
Hey, so,
嘿 那么
thanks for the party. Real fun.
派对很棒 谢谢
And I'll see you at the store, Betsy.
商店见 贝西
Actually, my name is Rebecca.
实际上 我叫瑞贝卡
Don't care.
哥不想知道
Hey, um...
嗨
I saw that you got
我之前无意中看到
a text from Valencia earlier.
瓦伦西亚传来的讯息
I hope I'm not causing any problems.
希望没给你带来什么麻烦
No, no, no, no. I realized,
不 不 不 我意识到
you know, I...I shouldn't have listened to her.
你懂的 我没必要听她的
I shouldn't be afraid of my girlfriend, right?
我不该惧怕我女朋友 对吧
So I told her,
所以我告诉她
"I'll-I'll come home when I want to."
我想回家的时候自然会回来
Actually, it was a little scary.
实际上 我还是有点害怕
Yeah. Actually, you know, I...I faced a fear earlier
是啊 其实 我也才面临了一些可怕的事
and turned out pretty okay.
然后现在完全没事啦
You know, from now on, uh, since we're friends,
你知道么 从现在起 作为朋友
we should just, you know, hang out
我们应该 你懂的 出去玩一下
whenever we want to, don't you think?
如果时间合适的话 你觉得呢
Yeah. That...
是啊 那个
I mean, yeah. Let's do it.
我的意思是 好啊
The world be damned. All right, yeah.
什么都不管咯 好啊
Wha... It's just...
哇 这只是
Well, I got to go. Yeah, yeah,
那个 我该走了 嗯 好的
let's get you out of here. I'll-I'll...
我送你走吧 我会清理的
don't worry about that.
安心走吧
Oh. It was a great party.
噢 派对很棒
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
This house was on fire!
整个房♥子都燃起来了
Oh, I get it. Oh.
噢 我懂你意思
Later.
再联♥系♥
Later.
再联♥系♥吧
Sooner rather than...
越早越好
Uh, hi.
额 嗨
I didn't know you were still here.
你还在啊
I thought you already left.
我以为你早就走了
Oh, I don't leave when there's whiskey left.
噢 这酒没喝完我才不走
Oh.
好吧
Hey, you know what?
嘿 你知道吗
Take it home.
带回去喝吧
That's my gift to you.
这是我给你的礼物
Thank you.
谢了
You know, I get it now.
你知道么 你现在知道了
What do you get?
你知道了什么
How you feel about Josh.
你对乔希的感觉
I saw it on your face.
你整个都写在脸上了
It was weird and sad and...
很奇怪 很悲伤 很
also kind of beautiful
同时也很美
in a pure and un-ironic way.
不矫揉造作
I don't know what you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说什么
Josh and I are just friends.
我跟乔希只是朋友而已
You guys are just friends.
你们是朋友
We guys are just friends.
我们也只是朋友
Everyone guys are just friends.
每个人都只是朋友而已
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Drunkie. Drunkie.
醉话 醉话
Let's call you... whoa!
就帮你叫... 噢
Let's get a ride-sharing service, right?
帮你叫辆车吧 好吧
You know, you're really starting to fit in here.
你懂的 你开始适应这儿了
Thank you.
谢谢
That's not a compliment.
我可不是在恭维你哦
I can't do this.
我做不到
Yes, you can. And I'll be right here, I promise.
是的 你可以 我也会在这儿 我保证
What if I forget all the stuff I'm supposed to say?
如果我忘了我该说的怎么办
You are not kicking Tommy out.
你不能让汤米退学
I know what my rights are.
我知道我有什么权利
'Cause I looked 'em up.
因为我查了的
And there is a statute and it is called...
还有个法令 叫
the fair access rule.
公平的访问规则
And if you expel Tommy, then you are...
如果你开除汤米 那么你
liable for a
就要承担
$26,000-per year stipend
每年二万六千美元的津贴
for... special education.
给... 特殊教育
If you drop the transfer hearing,
如果放弃这次转送听证会
then... I will let you off the hook.
那...我就放你一马
See,
看到没
this is your problem:
那这是你的问题
I'm not afraid of you anymore.
我再也不怕你了
That is right.
这样就对了
That went well.
进行的不错
Much better than I thought.
比我想象中的好
So tell me some other stuff about my future.
告诉我一些关于我未来的其他事吧
Okay, so you're gonna go to Harvard and Yale.
好啊 以后你会去哈佛或者耶鲁读书
Yeah, yeah, so when exactly do I get those boobs?
是啊是啊 那么我什么时候胸才会变大
Oh. Um, I think age 14?
噢 大概14岁吧
I see.
知道了
So, at Yale, you're gonna be editor in chief
那么 在耶鲁 你会成为法律期刊
of the law journal.
的主编
Sounds great. Back to the boobs for a second,
听起来棒极了 还是先谈谈乳♥房♥♥的事吧
when you say 14,
你说的14岁
are we talking by my birthday party?
是在我生日派对时吗
Are we talking swimsuit season?
还是泳衣季节吗
Also, do they float?
还有 胸会浮起来吗
Yeah.
是的
Nice! Girl with Mustache owes me ten dollars.
太棒了 那个有胡子的女生欠我10美元
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表