剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
We're gonna figure out Peggy Rose's secret ingredient.
我们将要找到佩吉▪罗斯的秘密原料
It's fun.
好玩的
We're doing some es-pie-onage.
我们要来秘密行动
I just thought of that.
哇 我刚想到的耶
That was pretty good. Hey, you know what's even better?
很棒 嘿 你知道还有什么更赞的吗
What? My list that I put together
什么 我列出了所有
of the people you could possibly be sleeping with.
可能和你滚床单的人的名单
Oh, come on!
你够了
Order of my preference. One, the guy from spin class.
听听我顺序 第一个 单车课上的男生
Two, your spin instructor. Three, John Stamos.
第二个 你的单车教练 第三个 约翰·斯塔摩斯
Okay, stop talking about this. I'm not sleeping with anyone.
好吧 停下来了 我没有和任何人滚床单
No sexy time. I'm not...
没滚床单 我没有
having sex... with anyone.
和任何人 做♥爱♥
Let's drop it and focus on pie.
停了吧重新回到馅饼上吧
Oh, there she is. There's Peggy Rose.
就是她 她就是佩吉▪罗斯
Let's follow her.
跟着她吧
Let's stalk her, let's see what she does.
跟踪她 看看她在干嘛
No, we can't do that. It's the middle of the day.
大白天的 我们不能那样做
Plus, we're not... cartoon detectives.
另外 我们又不是动画片里的侦探
I know.
我知道
What if we came back at night... broke in?
如果我们晚上过来 偷偷潜入
It's a real devious plan. You love devious plans.
这不是个光明正大的计划 你喜欢偷偷摸摸
Only if they're about Josh.
除非是有关乔希
Tonight. We're gonna do it. It's a date.
就今晚了 我们就要这么做 说定了
Mm-hmm. Moi et toi.
我和你
That's French for "me and you." What? Oh.
就是法语的我和你 啥 哦
Yeah. Just...
好吧 就
Why is it still... you want... again?
怎么还举着 要再来吗
All right.
好吧
dude, I wasn't finished with that.
兄弟 我还没喝完
What are you in such a rush about?
你急啥啊
The bar doesn't close till 11:00
酒吧11点才关门
and most of the customers
而且大多数顾客
have an 8:00 P.M. bedtime.
晚上八点就会来睡觉
I'm closing early. There's no one's here.
我要关早点 又没人
And I'm meeting Rebecca at her place later.
我等一下要去瑞贝卡家呢
She wants me there in half an hour.
她想我早半个小时到
Oh, so, she tells you where to go and what to do.
所以 她在告诉你去哪 什么时候去咯
Sounds like you're her little pet.
听起来 你好像是她的宠物一样
Or shall I say, her little bitch.
或是她随意玩弄的小婊♥子♥
Oh, calm down.
淡定
You're spending way too much time with Rebecca.
你和瑞贝卡在一起的时间太多了
You're in a danger zone here, all right?
你已经处在危险区了 好吧
You need to stay on track, and head on down the highway.
你要保持上风 直上王位
And how do I do that, Kenny Loggins?
那我要怎么做呢 情场专家
Easy. Saturday night I have a date
简单 周六晚上我和一个
with a girl named Angie.
叫安琪的女孩有个约会
She's bringing her cousin from Denver,
她会带上她来自丹佛的表妹
and Angie says she's fun.
安琪还说她表妹超能玩的
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means she's fun. Don't be disgusting.
就是她很能玩啊 别再问啦
Greg, dating other people
格雷 和其他人约会
is the number-one way to maintain the upper hand.
是保持上风的头号♥方法
So, are you in?
所以 要去吗
Honey, guess what? I am almost done with the gift bags.
亲爱的 我几乎都要弄完礼品袋了
I just need you to fill 28 little potpourri sachets
我只要你再往里放28个丁香
of cloves and lavender and then we're done.
和熏衣草香囊就大功告成咯
Later. I have to take a shower.
一会儿 我先洗个澡
What is wrong, hon?
亲爱的 怎么了
I'm just... I'm in a bad mood.
我... 我就是心情不好
What, I can't be in a bad mood?
怎么 我就不能心情不好啊
It's like, people think, "oh, Josh is such a nice guy,
就像人们一直觉得 "乔希是人真好"
"Josh is so happy-go-lucky, Josh can't be
一直无忧无虑
in a bad mood." But you know what?
他就不可能心情不好 但你知道吗
Josh can be in a bad mood,
乔希就是会心情不好
and right now Josh is be in a bad mood.
现在乔希心情就很不好
Okay, you are being so weird.
好吧 你好奇怪喔
Do you want company in that shower?
要我陪你洗澡吗
I'm... okay, you know, I'm sorry, just...
我没事 你懂的 对不起
Not right now. Another time.
现在不行 下次吧
Are you rejecting me?
你在拒绝我吗
Are you turning down sex?
你在拒绝做♥爱♥吗
Josh can turn down sex.
乔希有权拒绝做♥爱♥
And... and-and that's what he is be doing.
对 他就这么做了
What is wrong with Josh?
我到底怎么了
I'm here for you, my son.
儿子 我会陪着你的
You're gonna have to stop calling that.
你别再这样叫我了
We're the same age, brah.
咱俩可是同年纪 兄弟
Whoa. Josh, why are you getting so crabby, man?
乔希 火气不要那么大嘛
Is it 'cause you keep losing?
是因为你老是输吗
You can't beat yourself up for that,
用不着因为这个难为自己啊
because I've got Jesus on my side.
我可是与上帝同在的
All right... that's not your piece. I'm red.
那可不是你的 我才是红色的
Why is everyone always telling me what to do all the time?
为什么每个人总是不停地告诉我该怎么做
Sorry, FB. I've been snapping at everyone,
抱歉 我最近老是跟别人对着干
especially Valencia.
尤其是瓦伦西亚
I even turned down sex.
我甚至都拒绝滚床单了
Wow.
我勒个去
Josh, that's a big "wow" for you.
乔希 没想到你也有这一天
I didn't even know men were capable of doing that.
我都不知道原来男的也有性冷淡的时候
Well, they... they are.
当然 会有的
Oh, duh. I'm sorry.
我去 对不起
Eh, it's okay, sometimes I forget, too.
没事啦 有时候我自己都忘了
Can you identify the moment that you became so upset?
你情绪变得这么低落的时候自己能察觉到吗
It was at...
那是在
Home Base.
酒吧的时候
Greg made me upset.
格雷把我惹毛了
Okay. In what way?
好的 怎么惹到你的
He was just being a big dumb-face.
他就是一脸的蠢相
Why does Rebecca like him?
瑞贝卡为什么会喜欢他
Why is she all buddy-buddy with him?
她为什么会对格雷那么亲密
He's just a stupid know-it-all.
他不过就是个狂妄自大的人而已
He's also your best friend.
同时他也是你最好的朋友啊
Right? I mean, what did Greg do that made you so frustrated
不是吗 格雷除了他跟瑞贝卡做朋友这件事外
other than... be friend Rebecca?
做了什么让你那么难受
I don't know.
我也不造哇
What do you think?
你怎么看
Well, can I be honest?
好吧 我能说实话吗
I think you're acting like a little bitch right now.
我觉得你现在表现的就跟个小婊砸似的
Whoa! Dude!
我勒个去 老兄
Josh, you kissed Rebecca, but then you chose Valencia.
乔希 你吻了瑞贝卡 但你还是选择了瓦伦西亚
And now you can't let go of Rebecca's attention
现在你已经无法接受瑞贝卡的注意力
and adoration, and that's why you're jealous of Greg, dude.
和爱慕之情在别人身上 所以你才会嫉妒格雷
And that's how you're acting like a little bitch.
这就是小婊砸的典型行为
Okay? If Rebecca seems happy, you got to bow out, dawg.
晓得了不 只要瑞贝卡幸福 你就得退出了 哥们儿
Let it be.
随它去吧
You're all up in someone else's beeswax right now.
不属于你的 强求不来
It's your move.
到你了
It's your checkers move.
该你下了
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
抱歉
Mmm. Oh, my God, I was so hungry.
天哪 我好饿
Here, have the last lettuce cup.
把最后这点儿生菜吃了吧
Really?
真的吗
You love hand-held salads.
你不是喜欢吃这种沙拉杯的吗
You said that you're still hungry and it looks delicious.
你不是说你很饿吗 而且这看起来那么美味
And you remembered?
你竟然记得
You just said it.
你不是刚刚说的吗
I know, but...
我知道啦 那也是
You're really sweet.
你真的好贴心
Like...
就像
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表