剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend"...
"疯狂前女友" 前情提要
What you said, about believing in me,
你说关于信赖我
about truly understanding who I am...
关于真正了解我
No one has ever said anything like that about me.
从来没有人对我说过类似的话
That means so much.
你不知道这对我来说
You have no idea.
有多重要
A kiss on the cheek means
亲脸颊通常代表着
everything.
一切
You and Josh, your love story?
你和乔希 你们的爱情故事
It gives me hope.
给了我希望
My marriage is like The Walking Dead, okay?
我的婚姻状况就像行尸走肉 好吧
We are all just trying to get out alive.
我们只想勉强过日子罢了
So Paula came home a couple weeks ago...
宝拉几周前回了家
I remember she was all dressed up...
我记得她盛装打份
And said she was unhappy, uh...
坦言自己并不快乐 呃
Dude...
兄弟
Sorry, man.
兄弟 不好意思
My aim's really off today.
今天我总是怎投都不中
Please continue, Scott.
继续说吧 斯科特
I thought maybe we should talk to someone.
我认为我们应该跟别人倾诉一下
Uh, but not a shrink.
呃 但不是跟心理学家谈
We're from Buffalo.
我们都来自水牛城
We don't like the touchy-feely stuff.
都不喜欢过于情感化的东西
And you, Paula?
你呢 宝拉
You still feeling unhappy?
你现在仍然不开心吗
Look, Scott and I understand each other.
听着 我和斯科特相互了解
And that's enough.
这就够了
So I...I don't want to rock the boat.
所以这么良好的关系我可不想破坏
You know, we rock the boat and then we'll just...
要知道 如果我们破坏了这么个局面
we'll flip the whole thing.
那么就会搞砸一切事情
Paula, if you don't deal with your unhappiness,
宝拉 如果你不好好处理你的情绪问题
problems only grow.
问题只会变得更糟
At that point,
在那时
forget about flipping the boat,
别再想事情变得更糟这回事
you're putting a hole right in the boat.
你这样想只会让婚姻更快结束
That's classic self-sabotage.
这样根本是自暴自弃
Babe, we're sinking.
宝贝 我们的关系正在变坏
Let's do whatever he says.
我们就听听他说的吧
What should we do, Mr. Brah?
我们该做什么 布拉赫先生
Please, Mr. Brah was my father.
别这么说 布拉赫先生是我爸爸
I'm Father Brah.
我是布拉赫神父
And I'm just going to give you some simple homework.
我准备给你们留点简单的任务
Go home.
回家
Have dinner, alone,
就你们两人
just the two of you.
在一起吃顿晚餐
Look into each other's eyes
看着对方的眼睛
and really connect with each other.
真正和对方沟通
Can you do that?
你们能做到吗
For me?
为了我
And for God?
为了上帝
Wow, you do that?
你就这样
You pull the God card that easy?
就这样随便拿出上帝的名义
I'm a priest, Paula.
我是神父 宝拉
What other cards you think I got?
我还能以谁的名义呢
Scott, Paula...
斯科特 宝拉
be the boat, not the hole.
让婚姻平稳航行 别跌进深渊
Nobody likes a hole.
没人喜欢深渊
Everybody likes a swoosh!
但人人都爱投篮
It's really off today.
我今天真的不在状态
What up, God?
上帝 怎么了
Yo.
你好
Yo. Cool.
你好啊
Um... haven't seen you in a while.
呃 我有一阵子没见你了
Yeah...
是的
I've been avoiding you.
我一直在躲着你
Okay. By dating my next-door neighbor
和我隔壁邻居约会
and then showing up at my door?
突然出现在我门前就是躲着我的方法吗
Heather said you had something for her?
希瑟说你有东西要给她
Oh, yeah, uh, she's borrowing my hard drive
是的 她要借我的硬盘
for her coding class. I'll get it.
在编码课时用 我去拿
Good.
太棒了
Looks nice in here.
这里看起来不错
You decorated.
装饰了不少喔
Some succulents, some candles, you hung the fish...
多了几盘植物 几枝蜡烛 挂了条大鱼
So, you and Heather.
那么 你和希瑟
Yeah...
是的...
That's still a thang?
你们还在一起吗
Yeah, it's a bit of a “thang.”
对 还在一起
Good, good.
挺好的
I'm very glad that you found a mating partner.
我很开心你找到了交♥配♥对象
Why do you care about my “mating” choices?
你为啥在意我的 "交♥配♥" 对象
I don't. I don't care!
我一点都不在乎
And I think I've shown that consistently.
而这是我一贯的做法 一点都不在乎
Here you go. Here's the...
给你 这就是...
here's the hard drive.
给你 硬盘
Oh, and, uh, tell Heather
呃 记得告诉希瑟
not to open the folder that says “Taxes.”
如果她要找小黄♥片♥的话
If she's looking for porn,
不要打开 "税收" 那个文件夹
there's a folder that says “Porn.”
硬盘里有 "小黄♥片♥" 的文件夹
Got it. Lovely.
明白啦
Yeah. Thank you so much.
万分感谢
They're the good kind, with plots.
有一些不错的 还带情节
That's why the hard drive is so big.
所以我的硬盘容量才那么大
He's not listening.
他没有在听
All right, Brosefs, here's the deal.
行啦 兄弟 就这样的
I got a big presentation coming up,
我马上又一个重要的会议
and I am dragging, so I'm gonna get
而我拖延癌发作
a triple red-eye with an extra shot
所以我就来杯超特大的
in the Olson Twin Size.
超浓缩咖啡
“The plaintiff in the case is entitled
案件中的原告被认定为
“to collect back rent on the property
在财产分配中收集滞纳资金
and in addition,
另外
“the defendant is liable
在2013年的六月期间
for court costs and interest accrued
被告有
in the period of June 2013.”
义务承担诉讼费用和累计利息
“Also, the plaintiff wants
另外 原告需要
a back massage and a smoothie.”
来个后背按♥摩♥外加一杯冰沙
Oh, my God, you're so funny!
天哪 你太有意思了
I love you...
我爱你...
your... sense of humor!
你的幽默感
How are you?
最近怎样
Good. I, uh...
挺好的 我 呃...
you know, I keep thinking about camp
要知道 我还一直想着夏令营
and just how much fun we had.
我们当时多么开心啊
Yeah, me too.
对 我也是
That campfire was so nice. Yeah.
营火晚会真不错 是的
Uh, so do you have, like, a...
呃 你今天穿得那么整齐
a “recital” today?
有演讲之类吗
Nah, just regular class.
不 只是正常上课而已
Hey, do you know what time it is?
喂 你知道现在几点了吗
Yeah. Uh, let's see...
知道 让我看看
It is 3:08. Thanks.
现在三点零八 谢谢
I left my phone at home.
我把手♥机♥落在了家里
I feel so... naked.
感觉如同裸身出门
Like buck naked.
跟全♥裸♥似的
Well, um, I gotta go.
呃 我要走了
Oh. Bye! Sorry, but...
再见 对不起
Yeah, bye.
再见
It was good seeing you.
见到你很高兴
Bye.
拜拜
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表