剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, I got to go.
我要走了
What? No.
什么 不
Yeah, I got an early day tomorrow.
对 我明天要早起
Josh, I love y...
乔希 我爱...
I love that you came to my... rescue tonight.
我非常高兴你今晚过来... 保护我
Thank you.
谢谢
Josh. Josh, I'm sorry...
乔希 乔希 对不起
You ordered the extra large double dipper?
你点了一份特大号♥双人餐
The... uh, yeah.
这个 是的
I've got two sets of sticks.
我拿了两组签子
It'll just take me a minute to set up.
弄起来要花点时间
We threw in some strawberries and chocolate
为了增添额外的浪漫氛围
for that extra bit of romance.
我们加了草莓和巧克力
It's all ruined.
一切都毁了
People think that, but actually
人们常这么认为 但事实上
the cheese does not congeal in transit.
奶酪不会在途中凝固
If you can get the word out about that,
如果你能帮忙科普宣传一下
that would really help.
那会很有效的
Moments ago, he held me in his arms.
几分钟前 他还将我抱进怀中
And then just now, he could
而刚刚 他几乎
barely look me in the eye.
不愿直视我
All of my dreams
我的所有幻梦
may have just been shattered.
也许已经粉碎了
So this is not about cheese.
所以这与奶酪无关咯
Ladies and gentleman, please welcome to the stage
女士们先生们 欢迎来到这个舞台
to sing a song about self-indulgent self-loathing,
高唱一首自我放纵与自我憎恨的歌♥曲
Miss Rebecca Bunch!
瑞贝卡·宾治小姐
Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
It's so wonderful to be back here,
回到这的感觉真好
even though I'm here,
即使我在这
singing this song, a lot.
这歌♥儿唱了很多遍了
♪ Well, Rebecca ♪
♪ 好吧 瑞贝卡 ♪
♪ You've done it now... ♪
♪ 事已至此 ♪
Yeah, you guys know this one.
没错 你们懂的
♪ Karma's come to tap you on the shoulder ♪
♪ 一切都是因果报应 ♪
♪All that lying that's been festering ♪
♪ 谎言愈演愈烈 ♪
♪ Plus breaking and entering ♪
♪ 周而复始 ♪
♪ Is coming now to crush you ♪
♪ 就要摧毁你 ♪
♪ Like a boulder ♪
♪ 就像那块卵石 ♪
♪ You ruined everything ♪
♪ 你毁了所有 ♪
♪ You stupid bitch ♪
♪ 你个愚蠢的婊♥子♥ ♪
♪ You ruined everything ♪
♪ 你毁了一切 ♪
♪ You stupid, stupid bitch ♪
♪ 你个蠢到极致的小婊砸 ♪
♪ You're just a lying little bitch who ruins things ♪
♪ 你就是个搞砸一切 ♪
♪ And wants the world to burn ♪
♪ 还想世界末日的骗人小婊♥子♥ ♪
♪ Bitch ♪
♪ 婊♥子♥ ♪
♪ You're a stupid bitch ♪
♪ 你就是个愚蠢的婊♥子♥ ♪
♪ And lose some weight... ♪
♪ 再去减减肥吧 ♪
♪ I was so close to paradise ♪
♪ 曾经天堂唾手可得 ♪
♪ But now the only thing I'm close to is defeat ♪
♪ 如今唯有一败涂地 ♪
♪ These shards are a metaphor for my soul ♪
♪ 我的心就像这些碎玻璃 ♪
♪ Won't stop the self-pity 'cause I'm on a roll ♪
♪ 我是如此擅长此事又怎能停止自怨自艾 ♪
♪ Yes, Josh completes me but how can that be ♪
♪ 没错 唯有乔希才能填补我内心的空虚 ♪
♪ When there's no me left to complete? ♪
♪ 但若他离开寂寞的我 一切将是一场空 ♪
♪ You ruined everything ♪
♪ 你毁了所有 ♪
♪ You stupid bitch ♪
♪ 你个愚蠢的婊♥子♥ ♪
Sing with me!
跟我一起唱
♪ You ruined everything ♪
♪ 你毁了一切 ♪
♪ You stupid, stupid bitch... ♪
♪ 你个蠢到极致的小婊砸 ♪
Yes, I deserve this!
是的 我自作自受
♪ You're just a poopy little slut who doesn't think ♪
♪ 你就是个恶心的小荡♥妇♥ 完全不会思考♪
♪ And deceives the people she loves ♪
♪ 欺骗爱着你的人 ♪
♪ Now he knows I'm not some innocent lamb ♪
♪ 现在好了 他知道我不是纯真的小羔羊 ♪
♪ He sees me for what I am ♪
♪ 他看到了我的真面目 ♪
♪ Which is a horrible, stupid, dumb and ugly ♪
♪ 就是个可怕 愚蠢 傻瓜 丑陋 ♪
♪ Fat and stupid, simple, self-hating ♪
♪ 蠢肥 弱智 且恨死自己的 ♪
♪ Bitch! ♪
♪ 婊♥子♥ ♪
Whoa.
天
What happened?
发生了什么事
Rebecca, what's wrong? Are you okay?
瑞贝卡 怎么了 你还好吗
No, I'm not.
不 我一点都不好
Do you want to tell me what happened?
能跟我说说吗
No.
不用了
Let me help you.
让我来帮你吧
What can I do?
我能做什么
Come on, let's get this mess cleaned up
来吧 先把这摊子收拾干净
and you can tell me what happened. I'll just...
然后你再跟我讲发生了什么 我只是
Just leave it, I'll get it later.
别管这里了 我等会儿就会处理它
Can you just stay with me
你能不能就陪陪我
for a little while?
就一会儿
I... I can't be alone right now.
我 我现在不想一个人待着
Okay.
可以啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
We don't have to stand here.
我们不用站着
We can, like, watch TV, you know...
我们可以 你知道 看看电视
TV, yeah, sure. Whatever you want.
看电视 当然 随便你想做什么
Let's just, get this mess cleaned up first.
只是 我们先把这些收拾好
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Have you eaten?
吃过饭了吗
I have some... fondue that's clumping together.
我这儿有一些陀在一起的芝士火锅
Actually, I am pretty hungry.
说实话 我还真饿了
Coagulating cheese would really hit the spot.
凝固中的芝士正是我的菜
Thank you, Greg.
谢谢你 格雷
Somehow, you're always here when I need you.
话说回来 每次我需要你的时候你总能出现
I...
我
That has Josh's name on it.
那上面有乔希的名字
That makes sense.
我懂了
He was barely here. I mean, he didn't even eat his food.
他只是来了一下 我是说 他都没吃他的这份
And there are two wine glasses,
而且有两个酒杯
one with ice cubes.
其中一个有冰块
Classic Chan move.
这就是乔希的风格
So you were having another cozy date
所以你又和瓦伦西亚的男朋友
with Valencia's boyfriend and...
惬意地约会 而且
Oh, my God, that's not what happened.
天哪 事情不是你想的那样
... you guys had some kind of scene,
你俩可能大吵了一架
somehow a window broke
然后把窗户玻璃打碎了
and look who's cleaning it up?
看是谁来这儿打扫现场
I'm literally holding a dustpan and a broom in my hand,
就是我啊 我还拿着簸箕和扫帚呢
cleaning up your mess.
准备给你们收拾乱摊子
Why are you mad at me?
你干嘛对我发火
I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself.
我不是对你 我是对我自己
There are other ways to get out of this building
从这栋楼里出去明明有那么多条路
but I walked by your patio.
可我偏偏要从你的院子里过
And my girlfriend is 20 feet through that wall,
而我的女朋友就在墙那边的20英尺远
and I'm standing here.
我却站在你这儿
I gotta go.
我得走了
Please, Greg...
拜托了 格雷
I just want someone to be here with me.
我只是想找个人陪我
Right.
没错
Someone.
随便谁
That's the problem.
这才是问题所在
Feel better, Bunch.
早日康复啊 宾治
So she's not into Greg?
所以她不喜欢格雷
No, not at all, but he is really into her,
不 完全没感觉 但他还挺喜欢她的
so they keep getting drawn together.
所以他们才一直保持着联♥系♥
But from what you've said,
但按你说的
they might make a good couple.
他们也许能成眷属呢
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表