剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you, thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Yes, and before you say anything,
是的 在你说话之前
dude makes a great dinner.
那家伙做了一桌丰盛的晚餐
And then, he-he drew me a bath and massaged my feet.
接着 他给我洗了个澡 还帮我按♥摩♥了脚
It wasn't weird, I wore a bathing suit.
这一点都不奇怪 我穿着浴袍呢
Okay, maybe you should call the police.
好吧 或许你应该报♥警♥
The pol... and tell them what?
报♥警♥...要跟他们说什么
I made up a fake boyfriend
我交了一个假男友
and now that fake boyfriend
现在这个假男友
wants to be my real boyfriend? No.
想转正 不行
I'm not going to do that. Look, this guy's fine.
我不会这么做 听着 那家伙人不错
I knew a million guys like him in college, trust me.
相信我 大学时我认识一堆这样的人
He's into all this now and then he'll see me
虽然现在很爱我
eat a piece of ham off the ground and he'll move on.
但当他看到我在路上吃火腿的脸 就会离我而去
Ooh, there's Josh. Just shut up about this.
乔希来了 别谈这事儿了
Um, I think Rebecca and Paula... Oh, hey.
呃 我想找瑞贝卡和宝拉 你好
Hi.
你们好
Yeah, they're, they're...
她们 她们在
Yep.
对
This is so exciting.
这太令人激动了
I've always wanted to work here.
我一直想在这里工作
This place is so weird.
这地方很古怪
A sports bar,
虽说是一个体育酒吧
but with kids running around,
孩子们在里面到处乱窜
where the moms look like hookers
大妈们像妓♥女♥一样
and the hookers look like moms.
但妓♥女♥又像大妈一样的地方
I love it.
我超爱
Are you sure it's a good idea to recommend me, though?
但你觉得推荐我来这里是明智之举吗
I've quit like almost every place in town.
我在这里几乎所有地方都没待下去过
You just haven't had the right coworker, yet.
你到现在还没有一个合适的同事
Are you sure you want your GF around 24/7?
你确定你想让你女友一周24小时全天候陪伴吗
What? Yes, of course.
什么 当然愿意
Why wouldn't I?
我为什么不想呢
You have my undivided attention here,
在这里 我对你一心一意
and in my heart... and soul.
不管我的心我的灵 都对你专一
What?
什么
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
I've got Irwindale.
我联♥系♥到了代尔市
I got Citrus.
我联♥系♥到柑橘园
I got La Puente.
我联♥系♥到拉蓬特市
And I got donuts.
而我带了甜甜圈
Yeah, I was hungry.
是的 我饿了
Uh, Rebecca, there's some people here to see you.
呃 瑞贝卡 这里有一些人想见你
George, what did I say about interrupting us
乔治 当我工作时有人打扰
while we're doing work?
我是怎么跟你说的呢
Right, but they said they're from Greater City Water,
我记得 但他们说他们来自城市水务局
and it's urgent.
事情很紧急
They must have heard
他们一定是听说了
about all the calls we're making
所有关于我们打电♥话♥
and the motions we're filing,
以及提出动议的事
and that water company's confidence has evaporated.
城市水务局的信心就此蒸发了
Evaporated.
消失了
Anyway, it's good news. It's great.
无论如何 这都是个好消息 太棒了
I thought you meant literally. Cool.
我还以为你讲的是字面意思呢 太棒了
Wow, and we didn't even have to go to court.
我们就不必法庭上见了
You're so cool.
你实在太棒了
I'm cool?
我很棒吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Rebecca,
瑞贝卡
before you say "no", like you did to the
在你像先前拒绝房♥东前
landlord, Yeah?
先提提你 什么
You know, that settlement offer from last week,
要知道 上周的调解报价
let's hear their offer first, okay?
我们不如先听听报价吧
Darryl, trust me, they're scared.
达里尔 相信我 他们害怕了
They're only here to fork over the cashola.
他们是来这里是为了用钱塞我们的口
I've seen this a thousand times.
我见过千千万万次了
I hope so.
希望如此
Come on, guys, let's go
来吧 兄弟们 我们走吧
fleece these losers. Haha.
去敲诈这群败类 哈哈
Yeah, sure. I love a good fleecing.
我喜欢敲诈勒索
Oh, my God.
天哪
What?
怎么了
They brought in my old firm from New York.
他们带了我纽约公♥司♥的同事
Are they good?
他们很利害吗
Yeah, they're like
是 他们像
Taylor Swift, Elon Musk and Shonda Rhimes combined.
泰勒丝 伊隆·马斯克 珊达·莱梅斯的结合体
Oh, no, they brought her.
不 他们把她也带来了
Who is that?
她是谁
She looks like you used to.
她跟你过去一个样
That is Audra Levine.
她是奥德拉·莱文
Audra... Audra Levine.
奥德拉...奥德拉·莱文
Au-Au-Audra Levine.
奥 奥 奥德拉·莱文
She has the life you could've had, almost had,
她过上了你本可以拥有 差点就能拥有的生活
but ruined with all your ridiculous choices.
但是就因为你那些荒谬的选择而丧失了
Oh, no.
糟糕了
Levine. Bunch.
莱文 宾治
You look well.
你看起来不错
You look like a farmer.
你看起来跟个农民伯伯似的
Well, now I regret saying you look well.
好吧 我真后悔说你看起来还不错
It's been a long time.
过去太久啦
Audra, just give it up already.
奥德拉 赶快放弃吧
It's not important.
这不重要
Tell me what you got on the test.
告诉我 从这次考试你受益了什么
It's none of your business. Give it to me.
不关你的事 把它给我
Stop.
停啦
You got a 97?
你竟然得了97分
No one else got higher than a 90.
除了你就没人上90了
My mother says you cheat
我妈说你作弊了
and that's how you get better grades than me.
所以你才考得比我高
No, I don't cheat.
没有 我才不作弊
That's ridiculous.
这太可笑了
You're ridiculous.
可笑的是你
Why are you always bothering me?
你干嘛老来烦我
I mean, we're both losers who have no friends,
我是说 我们都是没朋友的废柴
so shouldn't we, you know,
难道我们不该
team up or something?
互相帮助什么的吗
Never.
做梦
I want to be the best and you're in my way.
我想成为最优秀的那个 但你挡我道了
Sorry, not sorry.
抱歉哦 才怪
Loser.
废柴
So,
那么
what are you and your team doing slumming it out here?
你和你的团队到这儿来下乡还是怎么着啊
Well, Greater City Water has deep pockets
城市水务局财力雄厚
and wanted the best,
他们希望请最好的事务所来代理
which you used to be,
就是你曾经待过的地儿
and now you're here.
可现在你堕落到这儿来了
Slumming it is right.
确实是乡下
This firm is a dump.
这家公♥司♥就是垃圾
This town is a dump.
这个小镇也是垃圾
It is not.
才不是
Honestly, it's not so great.
确实 不咋地
Bunch, I'm here to give you an out.
宾治 我到这儿来是放你一条生路
We are here with a settlement offer.
我们今天来是给你个机会
Great, we'd love to hear it.
太好了 我们洗耳恭听
Rebecca, don't say anything.
瑞贝卡 啥也别说了
Our offer is...
我们的提议就是
... no settlement.
决不妥协
What? Wait a minute.
啥玩意儿 等会儿
So when you said
那你刚说
there was a settlement offer, there is no of...
给我们个机会 但其实根本没
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表