剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Rise and shine!
起床喜洋洋
Attention, Christmas shoppers: Don't miss the sale...
注意了 圣诞顾客们 别错过
Hey, guys! Hi.
嘿 朋友们 嗨
Just wanted to say, best of luck out there.
我只是想说 祝你们好运啦
I thought you had work.
你不是要上班吗
Ah, gave myself a Christmas gift.
给我自己放个假
Just had my mom call, say I had the flu.
刚叫了我妈打过去 说我得了流感
I hope you guys know that these are the good old days.
我希望你们知道 这段时光很美好
Like, the best of times.
应该说是 最美好的时光
So, enjoy them.
所以 好好享受吧
Thanks, man.
谢谢你 兄弟
Ow!
噢
What's wrong?
怎么了
Oh. Oh, it's-it's my ankle!
噢 是 是我的脚踝
Oh, it-it's bad.
很疼
Wait. Areare you sure? Yeah.
等等 你 你确定吗 确定
I don't think I can go on.
我可能上不了了
What are we gonna do? Who knows the choreography?
那我们怎么办 还有谁会编舞啊
Uh, uh, well, Miguel has done a pretty good job.
额 额 米格尔挺不错的
Uh, change the formation?
改一下队形
Mr. Chan, you know the answer.
陈先生 你知道我说的是谁
It's not Miguel?
不是米格尔吗
It's never too late, bro.
永远都不晚 哥们
It's never too late.
永远都不会太迟
The only decent thing was a floor lamp,
唯一能看的就是那个落地灯
so now I'm gonna have to check a bag.
现在我要去托运行李
I'm very sorry, mom.
我很抱歉 妈妈
Okay, I'll pay the baggage fee. How about that?
好吗 行李费附加费我来付 怎么样
You baffle me, you know that?
你一直拒我千里 你知道吗
Your whole life, you have.
你一生都在拒我千里
My dramatic little girl who never thought
我的神经质小女儿做决定
through the consequences of her decisions.
从不经过大脑
I've been here for two days.
我到这儿两天了
I still don't know
我还是搞不明白你
why you live in this dump of a town.
为什么待在这么个鸟不拉屎鸡不下蛋的地方
I told you, I got an offer that I...
我跟你说了 我得到了一个机会
I know you don't believe me, Rebecca,
我知道你不相信我 瑞贝卡
but I want to understand you.
但我想了解你
I always have.
我一直都想
Fine. I will tell you why I moved here. God.
好吧 我告诉你我为什么来这儿 天哪
I'll put it out there.
我就把话说明白了
I moved here because...
我搬来这儿是因为
Josh Chan is in the house!
乔希·陈驾到
Let's go!
来吧
♪ Everybody, come on, come on, come on ♪
♪ 大家 一起来 一起来 一起来 ♪
♪ everybody in the house, start it up now ♪
♪ 所有人都聚在这 现在就开始了 ♪
♪ everybody, come on, come on, come on ♪
♪ 大家 一起来 一起来 一起来 ♪
♪ everybody in the house, start it up now... ♪
♪ 所有人都聚在这 现在就开始了 ♪
♪ everybody, come on ♪
♪ 大家 一起来 ♪
♪ come on, come on... ♪
♪ 一起来 一起来 ♪
Moved here for Josh Chan?
为了乔希·陈搬过来的
Why am I surprised?
我怎么这么惊讶啊
You were always so impulsive.
你总是那么冲动
Of course you would do something like
当然你会做些像
give up your wonderful life
放弃纽约的美妙人生
in New York to be near that... that loser!
就为了离那个... 废柴近一点
I did not do that, okay?
这不是我搬来的原因 好吗
And he is not a loser.
他也不是废柴
You know what? I'm tired of this. I'm sorry.
你知道吗 我受够了 对不起
I am tired of trying to bend over backwards
我受够了竭尽全力去
to please someone who can never be pleased.
讨好一个永远不会满足的人
You got a lot of nerve, you know that?
你脸皮还真是够厚啊 知道吗
After all I've done for you.
我为你做了那么多事
I came here to make peace with you.
我还特地来这儿和你和解
I was gonna give you the Garfinkel ring.
我本来都要给你加尔芬克戒指
You know what? Keep the Garfinkel ring.
留着你的加尔芬克戒指吧
Keep it! I'm a grown woman.
你自己留着吧 我是个成熟的女人
I don't care about the stupid Garfinkel ring anymore.
我再也不在乎那个该死的加尔芬克戒指了
And you know what?
你知道吗
You know how you're getting to the airport?
你知道你要怎么去机场吗
Uber! Very nice.
叫Uber吧 太好了
Picking you up in three minutes. There you go.
三分钟之后就来接你 就这样吧
♪ You shake it, shake, shake it for me. ♪
♪ 甩动起来 一起摇摆 为我摇摆 ♪
Yeah!
耶
Nice one, man.
干得好 伙计
Killed it. Killed it.
干的漂亮 干的漂亮
Dude, you totally killed it out there!
哥们 你嗨爆全场啊
You still got it, man! Hey, I appreciate that. I do.
你宝刀未老啊 我很感激 真的
But I think I pulled my spine and may never walk again.
但我好像扯到脊椎 下半辈子可能要坐轮椅了
The truth is, uh...
其实 额
I'm not a kid.
我不是个孩子了
I'm Mr. Chan.
我已经是陈先生
And...
然后
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm realizing, it might be time for me to grow up.
我意识到 可能是时候长大了
And while we're airing things out,
趁着我们翻旧账的时候
let me tell you a couple other things, okay?
我再告诉你几件事吧
My friend Paula...
我朋友宝拉...
she's not British or Jewish.
她不是英国人也不是犹太人
I do work at that loser firm, and I never wear panty hose,
我确实在那个废柴公♥司♥上班 我还从不♥穿♥裤♥袜♥
because they cause yeast infections.
因为它们会造成宫颈感染
And because of you, I feel one coming on right now.
因为你 我感觉现在就得宫颈感染了
That's disgusting.
真恶心
You know what?
你知道吗
I know I'm not
我知道我不是
the married work monster that you want me to be.
你所希望的已婚工作狂
But you know what?
但你知道吗
Neither are you.
你也不是
You are a horny, unemployed divorcee
你是个饥渴失业的
who married an Irish catholic!
嫁给爱尔兰天主教的弃妇
I am half him, and that is why you hate me!
我有一半他的血 所以你才这么讨厌我
I am half of what you hate!
我有一半都是你憎恨的
"Hate you"?
讨厌你
I don't hate you.
我不讨厌你
What?
什么
Is that what you think, Rebecca, that I hate you?
你心里是这么想的吗 瑞贝卡 认为我讨厌你
I love you.
我爱你
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱你
I love you too much.
我太爱你了
I wake up every morning sick with worry,
我每天起床都在担忧
wondering where you are, how you are.
不知道你在哪 你过得怎么样
I am consumed by my love for you.
我已经被我对你的爱消耗殆尽
And when you have a child, you will understand this.
当你有孩子的时候 你就会明白了
If I ever have a kid, I will only care if they're happy.
要是我有个孩子 我只在乎他们开不开心
"Happy"? What's "happy"?
"开心" 什么是 "开心"
That's a term for stupid people.
那是留给愚昧之人的
I want you to survive.
我要你活下去
Our people are not about happy.
我们要的不是开心
We're about survival.
我们要活下去
And that is why I'm glad that you stood up to me.
所以我很高兴你能勇敢地面对我
Because that means, when the Cossacks come,
因为这意味着 等哥萨克来临之时
you can fight back.
你能奋起反抗
You can survive.
你能活下来
I love you.
我爱你
Of course I love you.
我当然爱你
I am your mother.
我是你妈
Mommy, of course I love you, too.
妈妈 当然 我也爱你
Get over here, you get over here.
过来 你过来
It's okay, Becca.
我没事 贝卡
Your Uber's here. You should go.
你的Uber到了 你该走了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表