剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ Of that moronic text somehow ♪
♪ 抢在乔希看前删掉短♥信♥ ♪
♪ There's no turning back ♪
♪ 已经无路可退 ♪
♪ Here in the danger zone ♪
♪ 现在情况危急 ♪
♪ You've got to manually delete that text ♪
♪ 你必须亲手把短♥信♥ ♪
♪ From that dude's cell phone... ♪
♪ 从他手♥机♥里删掉 ♪
Thank you, officers!
谢谢 警官
Good luck, Rebecca!
祝你好运 瑞贝卡
♪ It's a text-mergency ♪
♪ 这是个短♥信♥危机 ♪
♪ Baby can't you see ♪
♪ 宝贝难道你还不明白吗 ♪
♪ Text-mergency ♪
♪ 短♥信♥危机 ♪
♪ That term just occurred to me ♪
♪ 突然想到这个词 ♪
♪ It's gonna catch on instantly ♪
♪ 它很快就会家喻户晓 ♪
Wait, what about...
等等 不如
♪ Text-tastrophe ♪
♪ 短♥信♥灾难 ♪
♪ That sounds better to me ♪
♪ 我觉得听上去更好 ♪
♪ Text-tastrophe ♪
♪ 短♥信♥灾难 ♪
♪ That could really spread virally ♪
♪ 这才能家喻户晓 ♪
♪ I prefer text-mergency! ♪
♪ 我更喜欢短♥信♥危机 ♪
♪ I accidentally texted my mother-in-law ♪
♪ 我不小心给我岳母发了条 ♪
♪ A picture of my erection ♪
♪ 有我勃起照的短♥信♥ ♪
♪ I once group-texted my whole staff ♪
♪ 我有一次群发给我的员工 ♪
♪ About my yeast infection ♪
♪ 一张我宫颈感染的图片 ♪
♪ Exactly, it's so relatable ♪
♪ 确实 这是真的 ♪
♪ That's why I coined the phrase... ♪
♪ 所以我才杜撰了这个词... ♪
♪ Text-tastrophe ♪
♪ 短♥信♥灾难 ♪
♪ That's the meme, don't you agree? ♪
♪ 这才是文化资讯传承 你不觉得吗 ♪
All due respect.
无意冒犯
♪ Text-mergency is the better term, Miss C. ♪
♪ 短♥信♥危机更好 康小姐 ♪
Um, I want to go with...
我想用
♪ Text-tastrophe ♪
♪ 短♥信♥灾难 ♪
♪ I already put it on Urban Dictionary... ♪
♪ 我已经把它放进都市字典了 ♪
You fools, it doesn't matter what it's called.
你们这帮傻♥逼♥ 叫什么都不重要
That's right, it's me, the ghost of Steve Jobs.
没错 就是我 史蒂夫·乔布斯的鬼魂
What matters is that I control your lives from the grave.
重要的是我死了都控制着你们的生活
Technology is slowly alienating everyone
科技正在慢慢使所有人
from their loved ones.
都与他们所爱的人疏远
And when you send a few words to the wrong recipient
一旦你短♥信♥发错了人
and it immediately destroys your entire life,
就会马上毁了你的生活
that's called a...
这就是
♪ Message-pocalypse ♪
♪ 信息末日 ♪
♪ Get out of here, Steve Jobs! ♪
♪ 滚蛋 史蒂夫·乔布斯 ♪
Guys, what about that lawyer chick?
伙计们 那个律师妞怎么办
We've gotten really off track.
我们严重跑题了
♪ She's searching for the spare key ♪
♪ 她正在找备用钥匙 ♪
♪ Look under the mat! ♪
♪ 看看垫子底下 ♪
♪ It's clearly hidden in that owl! ♪
♪ 显然藏在猫头鹰里啊 ♪
♪ Look in that flower pot, hurry... ♪
♪ 看看花盆底下 快点... ♪
♪ Hurry up and check that Buddha sconce... ♪
♪ 快点 看看那个佛陀烛台... ♪
♪ Check the Buddha sconce, check the Buddha sconce! ♪
♪ 看看那个佛陀烛台 快看那个佛陀烛台 ♪
Yes!
太好了
♪ She did it ♪
♪ 她找到了 ♪
♪ Now she can delete the text ♪
♪ 现在她能删掉短♥信♥了 ♪
♪ She won't need to come up with a... ♪
♪ 她不用再想出一个... ♪
♪ Text-scuse ♪
♪ 短♥信♥借口 ♪
♪ Text-planation. ♪
♪ 短♥信♥解释 ♪
Text-mergency just flows.
短♥信♥危机已经摆平了
No, dude, text-tastrophe.
不 哥们儿 是短♥信♥灾难
It's what it is. Dude, she's totally right.
本来就是 哥们儿 她说的没错
Text-scuse me?
不好意思
Okay.
好了
Pass-code, shoot.
密♥码♥ 该死
Jesus's birthday?
是基♥督♥生日吗
12-25, no.
1225 不对
Uh, last four of social?
身份证最后四位
3-1-2-4, no.
3 1 2 4 还不对
Valencia's birthday?
难道是瓦伦西亚的生日
Let's see, it's 5-5... 5-5-8-8.
让我想想 好像是5 5... 5588
Yes! Oh, God, he really loves her.
进去了 天哪 他确实很爱她
Okay.
好了
Text messages.
短♥信♥
“Rebecca Bunch,” ooh, that's a bad one.
"瑞贝卡·宾治" 这条太糟了
♪ Don't smell the shirt ♪
♪ 别闻那件衬衫 ♪
♪ You're running out of time. ♪
♪ 你来不及啦 ♪
All right.
太好了
Honey, you heard what Father Brah said.
亲爱的 你听见布布拉赫神父说的了
We need to really connect.
我们真的要交交心了
Put the phone away.
放下手♥机♥
You're right.
你说得对
You're absolutely right.
你说得很对
Okay, let's do this, let's... connect.
好了 我们开始吧 我们开始交心吧
You blinked. I win.
你眨眼了 我赢了
I...I don't think that's what we're supposed to be doing.
我 我认为我们不该在这儿干瞪眼
I don't know what we're supposed to be doing.
我都不知道我们该干嘛
Maybe we should hold hands.
或许我们该手握着手
Okay.
好的
You know, mine is really good.
我的很好吃
Do you want to try it?
你想尝尝吗
Sure.
好啊
Uh, okay.
好的
This is nice.
好吃
Yep.
是的
Josh.
乔希
What are you... ?
你在这
Oh... my God, thank God you're back.
我的天哪 太好了 你终于回来了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Uh, how did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
How does anyone get in anywhere?
人们都是怎样进别人的家
It's like we're there, and then we're here.
就好像我们在一会儿这儿 一会儿又在那儿
Aah, God.
天哪
What?
什么
Okay, slow down, slow down, slow down.
好吧 别急 慢慢来 慢慢来
Just slow down.
慢慢来
Okay, uh, give me a second to just get my story straight.
给我点时间解释清楚
Did you break in?
你是强行闯入的吗
Break-in, yes, there was a break-in.
强行闯入 是的 是强行闯入
But not here, not here, never here.
但不是这儿 肯定不是这儿
What? Okay.
什么 好吧
So I was in my, uh, apartment,
当时我在我的 公♥寓♥
and, uh, somebody did the thing that you...
然后 有人做了你刚刚
you were just saying, the thing that you were just saying.
说的那件事 就是你刚说的那事
They broke in? Yes.
他们强行闯入了 是的
Yes, you're so good. We should have a charades night.
是的 你太厉害了 我们得来个猜字游戏之夜
Okay, Rebecca...
好的 瑞贝卡
I haven't seen anyone since the beach.
自从上次去沙滩之后我还没见过大家呢
Rebecca, wait, wait, someone broke into your house?
瑞贝卡 等等 有人闯进你家
Yes, yes, they broke in, and, um, they...they smashed it,
对 对 他们闯进去 然后 砸了个稀巴烂
uh, with a big...
额 用一个大
Rock. Yes.
石头 是的
You're so good at this.
你太厉害了
We should do teams of two.
我们应该组队玩猜字游戏
When are you next free?
你下次放假什么时候
Wait, wait, Rebecca, Rebecca.
等等 瑞贝卡
Just hold yourself together.
你先冷静一会儿
Did you call the police?
你报♥警♥了吗
No, no, no cops.
没有 没有 没报♥警♥
No, didn't call the police.
不 我没报♥警♥
So why are you here?
那你来这儿干嘛
Slow down!
慢慢来
Okay, so after I couldn't reach you,
好的 因为我联♥系♥不上你
I came here to be with you and your girlfriend.
我就来找你和你的女朋友
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表