剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend...
疯狂前女友 前情提要
Whoever this Josh Chan is,
不管这个乔希·陈是谁
you are, you're obsessed with him.
你都痴迷于他
So you're saying that I moved here from New York
所以你说我从纽约搬到这里
and I left behind a job that would've paid me
并放弃年薪五十四万五千美元的工作
$545,000 a year for a guy
就是为了这个家伙
I dated for two months when I was 16 at a summer camp?
我十六岁夏令营的时候跟他谈了两个月
I did not do that. What's the deal with you and Josh?
我没有这么做 你和乔希是什么关系
Josh isn't my type.
乔希不是我的菜
But, like, speaking of types,
不过说到类型
like, what type's his girlfriend? I should go.
他女朋友什么类型的 我该走了
Did you see this resume?
你看到这份简历了吗
Harvard? Yale?
哈佛大学 耶鲁大学
What the hell is she doing here?
她在这搞啥子鬼
♪ I was working hard at a New York job ♪
♪ 我原本在纽约每天辛劳地工作 ♪
♪ Making dough but it made me blue ♪
♪ 努力赚钱但却很忧郁 ♪
♪ One day I was crying a lot ♪
♪ 直到一天我痛哭流涕 ♪
♪ And so I decided to move ♪
♪ 所以就决定要搬家咯 ♪
♪ To West Covina, California ♪
♪ 奔往加州的西柯维纳 ♪
♪ Brand new pals and new career ♪
♪ 新的好友和新的工作 ♪
♪ It happens to be where Josh lives ♪
♪ 而刚好乔希是住这里 ♪
♪ But that's not why I'm here ♪
♪ 但这并不是我搬来的原因 ♪
♪ She's the crazy exgirlfriend ♪ ♪ What? No, I'm not. ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪ ♪ 什么啊 我才不是 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
♪ That's a sexist term. ♪
♪ 这句有点性别歧视喔 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
Can you guys stop singing for just a second?
你们能先停下来别唱吗
♪ She's so broken inside ♪
♪ 她的内心都支离破碎 ♪
The situation's a lot more nuanced than that.
这个情况是挺微妙的
♪ C-R-A-Z-Y ♪
♪ 就是疯狂 ♪
Okay! We get it!
好了 我们都懂了
Ugh...
唉
It's so hot.
好热啊
Is it always this hot?
天气总是这么热吗
Yeah.
对啊
You're getting a sexy SoCal farmer's tan.
你快像南加州农民棕褐肤色那么性感
Now, that's a good look.
现在看起来很棒
So I've been thinking about it... Yes?
所以 我一直在想... 什么
And there could be, like,
可以有 差不多
a million reasons why Josh hasn't texted me back.
一百万个乔希没回我短♥信♥的原因
Look, he specifically wrote in his text:
你看 他在短♥信♥里很具体的提到
"Want to grab dinner? Smiley face."
"一起共进晚餐可好 笑脸"
Which is the least he can do, since you left
这是他从你放弃高薪厚职
your great job and moved to this dump to be with him.
为了跟他一起搬到这个乱糟糟的地方 至少能做的事
Hey! I didn't move here for him, remember?
嘿 我不是为了他才搬到这里来的 还记得吗
I moved here because I needed a change
我搬到这里是因为我想改变一下自己
and Josh just happens to be here.
而乔希只是刚好在这里而已
Get it straight.
你要搞清楚这一点
Oh, are we still doing that? Okay.
噢 我们还要继续这样吗 好吧
All right, just let me know when we can stop, because
好吧 等你想停下来的时候告诉我一下 因为
I actually want to know what's keeping him
我真的很想知道 是什么一直让他
from having dinner with his dear old friend
不能和在夏令营认识的老朋友
from summer camp. I don't know.
共进晚餐 我不知道
What are you... Don't do that.
你想做...别这样
Let's see what he's been up to.
我们一起来看看他在干什么
You can't take a person's personal electronic... I just did
你不可以随便拿我的手♥机♥看... 我就爱干
Oh, look at this.
噢 看看这
What? Wait, wait, wait. Has he updated his status
什么 等等 他是不是过去二十分钟
in the last 20 minutes?
更新了他的动态呢
Not that I've been checking, I was...
不是我一直在关注 我只是...
Checking? Oh, that is amateur hour.
要一直关注吗 这是业余所做的事
You gotta change your push notifications. Look.
你真的要改一下推送通知设定 你看
He is going to a club called Spiders
他今晚准备和他的朋友
with his friends tonight.
去一间叫斯派克酒吧
And so, we will, too.
所以呢 我们也要去
Spiders. I drove by there the other night.
蜘蛛酒吧 我曾经开车经过那里
It was hopping.
那里很热闹
But I always wonder, though,
尽管如此 我常常在想
is it possessive Spider's
那是斯派德的酒吧
or plural Spiders?
还是蜘蛛酒吧
Because every time I see a flyer for it,
因为我每次看到它们的传♥单♥
the apostrophe's in a different location.
那个写法都不同
What difference does it make?
这会有什么区别呢
It doesn't make a difference, it's just, like,
是没有什么区别 只是
it's two different things.
它们是两个不同的概念而已
Like, either the club is owned by a spider
你看 可以理解为这家酒吧归斯派德所有
or the club is filled with, like, a bunch of spiders.
或者是说这个酒吧里面有很多蜘蛛
So... it's a different thing.
所以说 是有区别的
Okay, let's go back to what you were saying.
好吧 咱们还是回到正题
You know what?
你知道吗
I actually really like your idea.
我真的很喜欢你的点子
Let's go to Spider's tonight.
咱们今晚就去蜘蛛酒吧
Just, like, as a gal date.
就像闺蜜一样约会
Like, not-not 'cause Josh is there.
就像 不是因为乔希在那儿而去
In fact, I hope Josh isn't there,
实际上 我倒希望乔希不在那儿
so that when I do my sexy
那当我要跳性感舞的时候
dance moves, it's just for me.
是为了自己而跳 不是跳给人看
It's just for me.
是为了自己而跳喔
Hi. Cool hat.
嗨 这帽子很酷喔
Hats are the new tattoos.
帽子如纹身 当然要酷
Oh, yeah, I read that.
哦 是啊 我看过
Let's go find Josh.
我们去找乔希吧
Okay, well, you can find Josh
好吧 你可以去找乔希
and I'll be in there just checking out
而我就在这里了解一下
the local indigenous culture. Uh-huh.
这里的本土传统文化
Well, while you're in there chatting
好吧 当你在里面和别人聊
about the majestic history of the 10 freeway,
十号♥州际公路的宏伟历史吧
I'm gonna be asking Josh Chan
我就要去问一下乔希·陈
why he's been dodging you.
他为什么一直躲着你
See, now, there it's possessive.
看 真的是斯派克酒吧
You see my hat?
看到我的帽子没
It's like a tattoo,
很像纹身吧
but on my head.
只不过是在我头顶而已
Let us in.
让咱们进去吧
You on the list, Mrs. Butterworth?
你在名单上吗 糖浆女士
I don't care for that tone...
我才不在乎你的语气...
Or that reference. Okay. Um, I... I...
或是你的冷嘲热讽 好吧 我...
I got this. Sorry.
让我来 很抱歉
Sorry, she doesn't know about club culture.
很抱歉 她不太懂酒吧的潜规则
Um... I should've done this earlier,
呃... 我该早点这么干的
it's more suave, but... let us in?
这样比较有礼貌 所以能让我们进了吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Yo, this is $500.
哟 这可是500块喔
Um... yeah.
呃 对啊
Yeah, it is.
是的
Look, if this had been a 20, you'd be good.
听着 其实你给我二十块你就能进
But either you're a cop or you're a drug dealer.
但给五百块要不你是警♥察♥ 要不就是贩毒的
Either way, y'all ain't getting in.
不管怎样 你都进不去的
Okay.
好吧
Okay...
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
好的 嗯嗯
No, not tonight. No.
不 今晚不行 不行
Oh, see... Hey, hey.
哦 你看 嘿
Come on. Come on. Come on, come on.
别这样 别这样
You gonna get runs in your stockings
你会把你的丝♥袜♥弄穿
and all that stuff, man, you don't want that.
而这里的员工都是男的 你不会想被人盯着吧
Gotta keep moving. Come on.
赶紧离开这里 别这样了
Okay. All right.
好吧 算了
I'm sorry, not tonight.
很抱歉 你今晚不可以进来
Just... easy, easy, killer.
没事 放松点 杀人犯
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表