剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
but I figure ten, 11 years of me trying,
但应该多追她十几年的话
I'm a lock.
就能得到她的心吧
Okay, what is happening?
好啦 到底怎么回事
Why are you throwing out all this Josh stuff?
为什么你把这些关于乔希的东西都给扔了
I told you, I've gone cold turkey on the Chan.
我告诉过你 我不再对乔希上瘾啦
I'm done. It's not good for me, and you know that.
我受够了 这对我有益无害 你懂的
D... oh, G... you have to keep the macaroni portrait.
但你要留着这幅通心面肖像画
That took two weeks.
它可花了你整整两周时间
No, no, Paula, I'm breaking my old patterns.
不不 宝拉 我要弃掉我过去的生活步调
Break old pat... I... What does that even mean?
弃掉什么鬼... 这是什么意思啊
Did you go to a bumper sticker store?
你去了什么卖♥♥标语贴纸的店吗
No, I just realized a lot of things
不 在去纽约的路上
on my trip to New York,
在卖♥♥标语贴纸的店时
while I was in a bumper sticker store.
我意识到各式各样的事
Okay, but you're right about this, actually,
好吧 事实上 你说的没错
it has a lot of dry goods on it,
这上面的材料都能吃的嘛
it actually could be useful for my earthquake kit,
在地震时蛮有用的
so I will keep this. That's my girl.
所以我要留着 这才是乖女孩儿
But everything else goes in the trash.
但其他的我通通要扔掉
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Not Channy bear. I forbid it.
别扔乔乔熊 老娘不批准
Fine, maybe I'll just put Channy bear
好吧 也许我把乔乔熊
on a high shelf in case of a... bear-mergency.
放在高一点 以防万一吧
But the rest of this is going, bye.
但我们要和其他的东西说再见了
Oh, come on... Bye, letters to Josh.
别这样 再见了 给乔希的信
First drafts, second drafts.
第一草稿 第二草稿
In the trash. No.
通通扔掉 别
That's insanity. Nope. Nope.
这也太疯狂了 一点都不
Good-bye, Josh thong
永别了 乔希丁字裤
that I never wo... I don't wear thongs.
我从没穿过 我也不♥穿♥丁字裤
Why did I even get this?
我当初为什么要买♥♥
You have finally lost it.
你终于失心疯了
You have left the reservation and I-I can't... I'm not...
你要把你的收藏都扔了
I can't watch it. I don't care. I don't care.
我不忍♥心看下去了 我不在乎 我不在乎
I'm not supporting this. No, uh-uh.
我不支持你 不不不
Hey... I'm so nervous, aren't you?
嘿... 姐我很紧张 帅哥你呢
That last test...
是期末考呢
Was pretty easy, at least for me.
蛮简单的啊 至少对我而言吧
Wow, that's impressive.
真是令人钦佩啊
You must be smart.
你智商一定爆表吧
Yeah, well.
当然
I-I don't like to tell people this, but, um...
我 我不大喜欢跟人说 但是...
Oh, you don't have to tell me something you don't like to...
你要是不想说那就不用说了
I got into the Harvard of the South.
我上的是南方的哈佛
Emory? You know it?
埃默里大学 听说过吗
Emory?
埃默里
The Harvard of the South is Duke.
南方哈佛是杜克大学吧
No. No, no. Emory. Google it.
不 不 是埃默里 自己谷哥一下吧
So, everyone,
好了 同学们
overall there were some nice efforts,
总的来说部分同学考得还是非常好的
but, uh, some of you, I'm sad to say, fell short.
但是嘛 有些人 很遗憾 太差了
I'm really not sure what rubric you're using
我不大知道你是用什么样的
to grade these, but...
标准来评分 但是
Doesn't take much of a rubric to see
瞎子都能看出来
that you didn't put in much of an effort here.
你根本没花多少心思在这上面
Oh, well, you know, I work full-time.
你也知道啊 我有份全职工作
My dad is sick.
我爹身体也不好
I work two jobs and my husband is dead.
我是个寡妇还打着两份工
I am very sorry to hear that,
我很抱歉
but I... was not involved.
但是... 这也不关我的事啊
Your next assignment is an essay due Friday.
你下一份工作是写篇作文 星期五交
You can do better, Mr. Serrano.
你能做的更好 塞拉诺先生
You got into the Harvard of the South, after all,
毕竟 你上的可是南方的哈佛
which you somehow managed to mention on your test.
而且还在你的作业上提到了这一点
A multiple choice test.
你这是作业可是选择题呢
So, you're busting my balls
所以你是故意...
about an intro class at an extension school?
要在这垃圾夜校让我难堪嘛
Cool, yeah. Makes sense.
你行 干的漂亮
Look, I don't know you very well, but from where I stand,
听着 我并不了解你 但从我看来
it seems like you've made the choice
你好像已经决定好
not to try or something.
不努力学习了
Oh, please, don't you worry about my decisions.
天哪 用不着你来担心我的决定
I will decide about my decisions.
我的决定我做主
Choosing not to try, Greg.
决定不努力 格雷
You got into Emory, Greg.
你上的是埃默里 格雷
I mean, duh, I could have done better.
我当然能学好了
I could have gotten an “A” on that test if I'd wanted to.
哥们考试想得 "A" 就能得 "A"
♪ Whoop-de-frickin'-do, an “A” ♪
♪ 得 "A" 有屁用啊 ♪
♪ What's an “A”? It's just a letter on a page ♪
♪ "A" 是什么 就是纸上的一个字母 ♪
♪ Meant to distract us from the pain ♪
♪ 它只能暂时减轻我们的痛苦 ♪
♪ But it's not like any “A” ♪
♪ 但这年头也不是 ♪
♪ can make a difference in the day ♪
♪ 什么"A"都管用 ♪
♪ Sure, I could get an “A” if I wanted to get an “A” ♪
♪ 我要是想得"A" 当然能得"A"啊 ♪
♪ But who cares about an “A”? ♪
♪ 但得不得"A"谁在乎呢 ♪
♪ I don't ♪
♪ 反正哥不在乎 ♪
♪ I don't care ♪
♪ 哥不在乎 ♪
♪ Although I could have made that grade ♪
♪ 我要是在乎 我肯定 ♪
♪ If I did care ♪
♪ 能得"A" ♪
♪ But I don't ♪
♪ 可惜我不在乎 ♪
♪ But I could if I wanted to ♪
♪ 只要我想便能成事 ♪
♪ Whoop-de-frickin'-do ♪
♪ 有什么卵用啊 ♪
♪ Look at this guy in the red and blue striped tie ♪
♪ 看看这个打着红蓝条纹领带的家伙 ♪
♪ Making millions till he dies ♪
♪ 大笔大笔地挣着钞票直到老死 ♪
♪ Selling bonds and stocks to other guys in ties ♪
♪ 买♥♥着债券股票给其他土豪 ♪
♪ Who have millions with which to buy ♪
♪ 那些土豪拿着大笔钞票 ♪
♪ A bunch of bonds and stocks and ties ♪
♪ 去买♥♥债券股票和领带 ♪
♪ I'd rather die ♪
♪ 我宁愿死翘翘 ♪
♪ Which I will eventually, of course ♪
♪ 当然 人终有一死 ♪
♪ But in the meantime ♪
♪ 但同时 ♪
♪ I could make millions selling stocks and bonds and ties ♪
♪ 哥也能卖♥♥着大笔债券股票和领带 ♪
♪ If I tried ♪
♪ 只要哥肯努力 ♪
♪ But I don't ♪
♪ 但我就是不要 ♪
♪ But I could, but I don't ♪
♪ 我可以 但我就是不要 ♪
♪ But I could if I wanted to ♪
♪ 只要我想便能成事 ♪
♪ Yeah, I could if I wanted to ♪
♪ 只要我想便能成事 ♪
♪ Who cares? ♪
♪ 谁在乎呢 ♪
♪ Whoop-de-frickin'-do ♪
♪ 有什么卵用啊 ♪
♪ A happy dad ♪
♪ 一个有着健壮小腿的 ♪
♪ With his big dad calves ♪
♪ 快乐老爸 ♪
♪ And his stupid baseball cap ♪
♪ 带着傻♥逼♥棒球帽 ♪
♪ And his T-ball shirt ♪
♪ 穿着儿童棒球服 ♪
♪ And dumb-ass son throwing a ball ♪
♪ 和他的智障儿玩扔球 ♪
♪ Like it's so important to know how to throw a ball ♪
♪ 整的好像学会扔球有多重要似的 ♪
♪ Whoop-de-frickin'-do ♪
♪ 有什么卵用啊 ♪
♪ Who cares about throwing a ball ♪
♪ 谁在乎学扔球啊 ♪
♪ Or having a kid ♪
♪ 谁稀罕有小孩啊 ♪
♪ It'll get you nowhere in life ♪
♪ 这对你的生活改变不了什么 ♪
♪ Not like getting anywhere matters ♪
♪ 不过生活也没什么大不了的 ♪
♪ Although I guess it does if you care ♪
♪ 但是你要是在乎的话那还是挺重要的 ♪
♪ Which I don't ♪
♪ 可我不在乎 ♪
♪ But I could, but I don't ♪
♪ 我可以 但我就是不要 ♪
♪ But I could if I wanted to ♪
♪ 但只要哥想 便能成事 ♪
♪ Whoop-de-frickin'-do if I wanted to ♪
♪ 我想还是不想 又有什么卵用 ♪
♪ This song sucks ♪
♪ 这歌♥太他妈烂了 ♪
♪ I could make it good if I wanted to ♪
♪ 当然要是我想唱好 那肯定是天籁之音 ♪
♪ Yeah, I could if I wanted to. ♪
♪ 只要我想便能成事 ♪
I could do that if I wanted to.
只要我想 我也能做到
You're an idiot.
你个白♥痴♥
Oh, my God, this is nuts.
我的天哪 你疯了
Okay, you can't give up on Josh right now.
你现在可不能放弃
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表