剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend...
"疯狂前女友" 前情提要
That has Josh's name on it.
那上面有乔希的名字
That makes sense.
我懂了
He was barely here.
他只是来了一下
My girlfriend is 20 feet through that wall,
而我的女朋友就在墙那边的20英尺远
and I'm standing here.
我却站在你这儿
I got to go.
我要走了
Audra Levine just got married.
奥德拉·莱文刚结婚
Also, she got the promotion you didn't take.
而且 她晋升到你之前放弃的职位了
I was dead to him.
我对他来说就像死人
He didn't want to spend
他一分钟都不想
any more time with me,
和我待在一起
and oh, we were getting so close.
我们原本都那么亲近了
I'm going to fix this.
我会处理好的
All we need is some random guy.
我们只要随便找个人
Ooh, Trent.
噢 特伦
Oh, that's a perfect name for a fake boyfriend.
这个假男友的名字简直完美
I'm a both-sexual.
我是男女通吃
The term is, uh, bisex...
事实上...那是叫...双性...
The water is being diverted
水被转移到
away from the San Gabriel Valley
远离圣盖博谷的地方
and towards Los Angeles.
直达洛杉矶
Paula, this case can't be over,
宝拉 这个案子还没结束
because Josh and I are having the best time.
因为乔希正渡过美好时光呢
Okay, so I found something out.
好的 我找到一些东西了
So did I.
我也是
Trent? Baby?
特伦 亲爱的
♪ I was working hard at a New York job ♪
♪ 我原本在纽约每天辛劳地工作 ♪
♪ Making dough but it made me blue ♪
♪ 努力赚钱但却很忧郁 ♪
♪ One day I was crying a lot ♪
♪ 直到一天我痛哭流涕 ♪
♪ And so I decided to move ♪
♪ 所以就决定要搬家咯 ♪
♪ To West Covina, California ♪
♪ 奔往加州的西柯维纳 ♪
♪ Brand-new pals and new career ♪
♪ 新的好友和新的工作 ♪
♪ It happens to be where Josh lives ♪
♪ 而刚好乔希是住这里 ♪
♪ But that's not why I'm here ♪
♪ 但这并不是我搬来的原因 ♪
♪ She's the crazy exgirlfriend ♪ What? No, I'm not.
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪ ♪ 什么啊 我才不是 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
That's a sexist term.
这句有点性别歧视喔
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
Can you guys stop singing for just a second?
你们能先停下来别唱吗
♪ She's so broken inside ♪
♪ 她的内心都支离破碎 ♪
The situation's a lot more nuanced than that.
这个情况是挺微妙的
♪ C-R-A-Z-Y ♪
♪ 就是疯狂 ♪
Okay! We get it!
好了 我们都懂了
Oh, honey.
噢 亲爱的
So what are you,
你在这
uh, doing here, because, uh,
做什么 你不是
you said that you were going to meet me at home?
说过要在家和我碰面吗
Yeah, I was, but then your friend called,
是的 本来是 但是你的朋友打电♥话♥来
and so here I am.
所以我就过来了
He's not your boyfriend.
他不是你的男朋友
He can't be.
不可能
That picture
那张照片
that you said you took of him
你说是几个星期前
a few weeks ago in Palm Springs,
你在棕榈泉给他拍的
that was taken five years ago.
那是五年前拍的
Yes, it was. It was. Fair.
是的 确是如此 好吧
Um, and that has a very good explanation.
我可以很好地解释一下
And that is...
那是
No, it's, um...
不 那是
Okay.
好吧
It's because I clearly labeled it wrong.
那很明显是因为我标错了
It's dumb.
我真蠢
Look, honey, I don't know what
听着 亲爱的 我不知道
this girl's problem is, but you and I
这个女孩有什么问题 但是我们
have dinner plans later. Yeah.
晚一点还要一起吃饭 对
So I will see you at home. Okay.
所以我们回家见 好的
Okay? Oh.
好的 噢
All right.
好的
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Oh.
噢
Uh, um, he was nice.
他不错呢
Yeah, he loves kissing with tongue.
是的 他爱舌吻
Josh, oh, my gosh, okay,
乔希 噢 上帝 好的
so this case we've been working on,
所以我们一直进行的这个项目
dude, it's like so much bigger
伙计 这比我原来想的
than what I initially thought.
还要大很多
It's about, like, all of the landlords,
这就像 所有房♥东和
and they're in cahoots with a multi-billion dollar company,
市值十几亿的公♥司♥同流合污
and they're exploiting... everybody.
他们在利用 我们每一个
Like, this could be the biggest case the county's ever seen.
这个会是市内有史以来最大的案子
Wow, really? Yes,
哇 真的吗 是的
so I need your help. I need you
所以我需要你的帮忙 我需要你
to meet me at Whitefeather in an hour, and together
一小时内到威化特事务所见我 然后我们一起
we're going to blow wide open.
把这个项目做到最好
Sure.
当然
Great!
真棒
Okay, uh, the rest of you, I will see you later.
好的 其他人们 迟下再回
I'm going to go
我打算要去
kiss my boyfriend some more.
多吻吻我的男朋友
Sorry about the loudness of the pants.
很抱歉我的裤子一直发出噪音
I don't know why people fish in these.
我不明白为什么人们穿这件钓鱼
You'd think the sound would scare away the fish.
你不觉得这个声音会把鱼吓跑吗
No.
不
No. No, no.
不不不
This is not right.
这不对
He is not her boyfriend.
他不是她的男朋友
I can, I can feel it.
我能 我能感觉到
God, I'm an idiot.
上帝 我是个智障
What am I, what am, what am I even doing here?
我在这 我在这 我在这做什么
I got caught up in Bunchsanity again.
我都被冲昏头脑了
I'm a moron.
我是个傻瓜
I have, I have to go.
我要走了
I'm late picking Heather up.
我赶不上去接希瑟了
I'm going to just forget that I was here.
我就直接忘掉这里发生的事吧
But...
但是
My advice to the two of you
我建议你们两个
is to stop obsessing about Rebecca.
别再骚扰瑞贝卡了
Nothing good can come of it.
这对你们没什么好处
I guess I was wrong. I'm, I'm sorry, I...
也许是我错了 我 我很抱歉 我
Okay, babe.
好的 亲爱的
Babe, just take a deep breath.
亲爱的 深呼吸
This, this has gotten
这个 这是
way out of hand. Well...I know you don't like her, I get it,
无法控制的 好吧 我知道你不喜欢她 我知道
but this case could be something great.
但是这宗案子将会很震撼
Not just for us, but for a lot of people.
不仅仅是为了我们 而是为了大家
Just trust me, okay?
就相信我 好吗
Okay.
好的
I trust you.
我相信你
Nose?
亲鼻子
Nose.
亲鼻子
Hey.
嘿
I'm, uh, heading back to work.
我在回事务所的路上
I got a big case breaking, so I just wanted to say,
因为案子有新进展 所以我就直接说啦
uh, thank you for that kiss.
谢谢那一吻
Wow.
哇
So, uh, anyway, I'll see you later. Yeah.
所以 不管怎样 迟下再回吧 好的
Unless you want to kiss again, for any reason.
除非你想再亲我一次吧
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表