剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Chanukah.
修殿节
Hanukah.
光明节
Hanuk-kah.
烛光节
Which one of you is right?
到底该怎么叫
♪ I was working hard at a New York job ♪
♪ 我原本在纽约每天辛劳地工作 ♪
♪ making dough but it made me blue ♪
♪ 努力赚钱但却很忧郁 ♪
♪ one day I was crying a lot ♪
♪ 直到一天我痛哭流涕 ♪
♪ and so I decided to move ♪
♪ 所以就决定要搬家咯 ♪
♪ to west Covina, California ♪
♪ 奔往加州的西柯维纳 ♪
♪ brand-new pals and new career ♪
♪ 新的好友和新的工作 ♪
♪ it happens to be where Josh lives ♪
♪ 而刚好乔希是住这里 ♪
♪ but that's not why I'm here ♪
♪ 但这并不是我搬来的原因 ♪
♪ she's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪ what? No, I'm not.
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪ ♪ 什么啊 我才不是 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
That's a sexist term.
这句有点性别歧视喔
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
Can you guys stop singing for just a second?
你们能先停下来别唱吗
♪ She's so broken inside ♪
♪ 她的内心都支离破碎 ♪
The situation's a lot more nuanced than that.
这个情况是挺微妙的
♪ C-r-a-z-y ♪
♪ 就是疯狂 ♪
Okay! We get it!
好了 我们都懂了
I hate being a grown-up during the holidays.
我讨厌长大后的圣诞节
Work has me on double shifts this week.
这周还每天都要干两更
I'm not even gonna get to go to the winter wonderland.
我甚至没机会去冬季乐园
Gonna miss the fake snow,
完全错过了那些人造雪
the fake presents, the fake trees.
假的礼物 假的圣诞树
That's the real Christmas.
那里才是真正的圣诞节
Dude, have a nog.
伙计 喝杯蛋酒吧
I feel you. The holidays can suck.
我身同感受 节日可以滚蛋去了
I have to spend the day shopping for gifts for my mother
我得花一整天去买♥♥礼物给
who walked out on me and my evil twin half-siblings.
遗弃我的老妈 和同母异父的龙凤胎姊弟
Geez, why do they need more toys?
天啊 为什么他们需要更多玩具呢
Nutmeg me. I don't know.
加点肉豆蔻 我不知道
Maybe 'cause they're greedy. 'Cause they're brats.
也许因为他们贪婪 因为他们乳臭未干
From Beverly Hills. 'Cause they're terrible human beings.
因为来自比佛利山庄 因为他们都是烂人
It's the one day of the year
每年的这一天
my mother trots out Greg.
我妈带着可怜的格雷
"Everybody, come gather round.
"大家 快靠过来
"Greg works in a bar.
格雷在酒吧工作的酒保
Tell us what it's like to be poor, Greg."
快告诉我们穷小孩的感觉吧 格雷"
Man, the holidays blow when you're old.
伙计 长大后假期也随之而去了
I'm not even allowed to sit
现在我也不能坐在
on Santa's lap anymore.
圣诞老人的膝盖上了
Uh, that's just one of the coaches dressed up.
那只是一个装成圣诞老人的教练而已
He'll probably let you.
他也许会让你坐
Oh, by the way, happy holidays.
噢 对了 假期快乐
Or should I say, "chag sameach"?
或者我也许该说 "Chag Sameach"
You a little phlegmy there?
你口中有痰吗
No. That's "happy hanukkah" in Hebrew.
不 那是希伯来语的光明节快乐
Oh. I'm very tight with my Krav Maga instructor, Gilad.
我和我的马伽术教练吉拉德 关系不错的
He's killed people with his thighs.
他能用大腿杀人
Yes, the Sabras are a fierce people.
是的 以色列土着是一个凶狠的民族
So, I heard back from the San Gabriel county commission,
所以 我收到圣盖博村委会的反馈
And they said, since there are no indigenous wildlife
他们说 在你的计划工业园区里
in your proposed industrial park other than a pigeon...
没有野生动物 只有一堆鸽子
But screw pigeons... You're free to build.
但谁管鸽子呢 你盖什么也可以
You are amazing.
你真的超棒的
I have attorneys in major cities all over this world...
我在全世界的一线城市都有律师
Cincinnati, Shreveport, Tallahassee...
辛辛那提 什里夫波特 塔拉哈西
And you are numero Uno.
而你 是最利害的
Grazie, signore. Mmm.
谢谢 先生
Oh. Paula.
噢 宝拉
Hey. Calvin.
嘿 凯尔文
How's everything?
最近怎么样
How's that new grief support group?
那个新的悲痛互助会怎样
Well, uh, they serve a substandard cheddar and generic
他们在会内提供不符合标准的切达干酪
chocolate chip cookies, but the sharing and...
和没商标的巧克力碎碎饼 但整个分享会和...
The grieving is great.
整体来说不错吧
Oh, okay.
噢 好吧
I need a moment. Excuse me.
不好意思 我需要缓缓
I can't believe I almost slept with that guy. Yeah.
我不敢相信我差点和那男的睡了 是的
Hey, wait a second. You're wearing panty hose. Ew.
嘿 等等 你穿着连裤♥袜♥
Is that because your mom is coming?
是不是因为你妈要来了
Well, I just don't want her to complain and kvetch about
我就是不想让她一直抱怨发牢骚
how I'm not wearing panty hose.
为什么我没穿连裤♥袜♥
And I just... I just want to shut it down. Okay.
但是我 我只是想让她闭嘴 好吧
Also, again, I'm not trying to please her. Or anyone.
所以 再重申一次 我没有想要取悦她 或者其他人
Sure. But when you meet her, don't mention
当然 但是当你见到她的时候 别提
that Josh Chan lives here.
乔希·陈住在这
Because if she hears that, she might get the wrong idea
因为如果她听说了 她也许会误认为
and think that I moved here for him.
我是为了他才搬到这的
Which you did. Not.
你就是 不是
Okay, well, I'll do my best,
好吧 我会尽力
but I'm not gonna magically change to please your mother.
但是我不会改变自己去取悦你♥妈♥的♥
That's not what I'm trying to do. It's not?
我没打算这么做 没有吗
I'm not trying to please her.
我没打算去取悦她
I'm not even picking her up from the airport.
我甚至没去机场接她
I offered, but she said I drive
我本来想 但是她说我开车
like the grandma she's starting to think she'll never be.
像奶奶一样 她开始在想自己不会抱到孙子
Come on.
得了吧
I can see right through you. You are a mom pleaser.
我可以看出来 你就是个妈宝
A level five mom pleaser.
五星级的妈宝
You will say anything to make that woman happy.
你会不惜一切去取悦你妈
That's not true. That's not...
不是这样的 不是
That's not true at all.
绝对不是这样
Morning, mom!
早上好 妈妈
Poached eggs,
水煮嫩蛋
slightly hard. Your favorite!
有点硬 你的最爱
I'm three pounds over. We're not eating eggs.
我已经重了三磅 我们不吃鸡蛋
What are you talking about? You don't look any pounds over.
你在说什么 你看起来完全不像过磅的人
You look great.
你非常完美
You know,
你知道
I was talking to Principal Kessler,
我和卡斯勒校长聊过
and he said he thought
他说他觉得
you were the prettiest and youngest mom
你是我在读的年级里
in my whole grade.
最美最年轻的妈妈
Just your grade?
仅仅在你的年级
No, no, no. He said the whole school.
不 不 不 他说的是整个学校
Why are you even telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这个
Principal Kessler's married.
卡斯勒校长已经结婚了
But I heard his wife is frigid.
但是我听说他妻子对他冷淡
Go on.
继续说
All right, I used to be a mom pleaser, but I'm not anymore.
好吧 我曾经是一个妈宝 但现在不是了
I'm not gonna lie to feed into her dysfunction.
我不会再为了让她愉悦而说谎
Who cares?
谁关心
Who cares what an old lady thinks about your life?
谁关心一个老妇女对你的人生有什么看法
Not me! I'm a grown-up!
不是我 我是一个成年人了
Yes. And nothing sells that better than yelling,
是的 告诉别人知道你是成年人
"I'm a grown-up!"
最好的方法就是大叫
♪ Where's the bathroom? ♪
♪ 洗手间在哪 ♪
♪ Where's the bathroom? I need to use the bathroom ♪
♪ 洗手间在哪 我要去洗手间 ♪
♪ tell me that you have a bathroom ♪
♪ 告诉我在这个你称之为家 ♪
♪ in this hovel you call home ♪
♪ 的陋室中有洗手间 ♪
♪ I don't know which was bumpier ♪
♪ 我不知道哪个更颠簸 ♪
♪ the plane ride or the taxi ♪
♪ 是飞机还是的士 ♪
♪ all these freeways are a nightmare ♪
♪ 高速公路都如噩梦一般 ♪
♪ where's my purse? I need my comb ♪
♪ 我的手袋在哪 我要我的小梳子 ♪
♪ by the way ♪
♪ 还有 ♪
♪ you're looking healthy and by healthy, I mean chunky ♪
♪ 你看起来很健康 也就是短小精悍 ♪
♪ I don't mean that as an insult ♪
♪ 没有侮辱你的意思 ♪
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表