剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
The most important thing is that you don't call,
最重要的就是你不能给他打电♥话♥
you don't e-mail, you don't reach out in any way.
不能发电子邮件 不能跟他以任何形式主动接触
Okay, fine.
那好吧
I have a lot of work to do anyway.
再说了我也是有很多工作的
Good. Cheers.
干得漂亮 干杯
“Client agrees to keep the land in accordance with all policy... ”
客户同意在符合一切相关法律的前提下保留该片土地
Bored!
无聊至极
Oh, boy.
什么鬼
This is a dilemma.
这真是让我左右为难
Josh loves red pandas so much, and this one...
乔希那么喜欢小熊猫 而且这一只
I mean, if I don't send it, it's almost mean.
要是不把这图发给他 简直是残忍♥啊
You know, I think even
其实 我觉得
Paula would understand. I have to send this to him.
宝拉一定能理解的 我必须把这张发给他
Oh, what am I talking about? I shouldn't.
我到底在说什么啊 我不该发
He's probably already seen it!
他可能已经看过这张图了
Because everyone knows he likes red pandas.
因为大家都知道他喜欢小熊猫
You know, and he's probably gotten this photo a lot.
他肯定已经有这张图了
Aah! What if he hasn't?
万一他没有呢
Oh, and it's the cutest one.
这张这么可爱
Then I'm the jerk. Then it's on me.
不发给他我就是罪人了
Maybe I'll print it out and mail it anonymously?
不然我打印出来 匿名寄给他
I gotta stop. I gotta stop.
别想了 别想了
I have to think about something besides...
我不能再想这件事了
Rebecca?
瑞贝卡
It's Josh!
我是乔希
Oh, my God, it worked.
天哪 说曹操曹操到啊
I'm coming! I'm coming!
来了啊 来了啊
Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗
I feel overdressed.
我觉得我穿太过了
Those pajamas are cute.
你睡衣很可爱啊
I like the little... sushi on 'em.
我喜欢这上面的... 小寿司
Arigato.
谢谢
Oh... So, look, uh, we have to talk about that kiss.
好 听着 我们得谈谈那个吻
Yes, yes. Yes, we do.
是的 确实
I...
我
Yes. I...
是的 我
... can't stop thinking about it.
一直忘不了那个吻
Me, neither. I mean, it was...
我也是 我是说 那个吻
Yeah, no. It-it was.
是啊 很棒
Rebecca, I feel something for you.
瑞贝卡 我对你有感觉
Oh, my God, yes, yes. Wow.
天哪 太好了 太好了
We obviously have some kind of connection.
我们显然有来电
No, we absolutely have a connection, Josh, and I feel...
不 我们显然很来电 乔希 我
Aah! I feel so many things.
我太开心了
But kissing you was wrong.
但我不该吻你
Sorry. What?
你说啥玩意儿
I have a girlfriend, you have a boyfriend.
我有女朋友了 你也有男朋友
Who? Oh, uh, no.
谁 哦 不
No, no, no, no, no. We-we broke up.
不 不 不 我们 我跟他分手了
Wait. Trent? Tonight? Because of me?
慢着 你今晚和特伦特分手了 就因为我
No. He's tall. He...
不 是他太高了 他
It doesn't matter. He's dead.
他对我来说已经没有意义了
Just don't think about him. Keep talking.
别管他了 你接着说
But I...I shouldn't have cheated. I...
但我 我不该劈腿 我
Now there's only one thing to do.
现在只有一件事能做了
Follow your heart... ?
随心而行吗
I have to tell Valencia.
我必须和瓦伦西亚坦白
And if I tell her, she's definitely
可如果我告诉了她 她肯定
gonna break up with me, like, definitely.
会和我分手的 百分之百
She will?
她会吗
Our kiss will end everything between me and V.
我们的吻会毁了我和瓦伦西亚的一切
Well, uh, that's, uh...
好吧 额 那个
You know, that's terribly sad.
那太可惜了
Telling her is the right thing to do.
我应该告诉她的
Even if it means ending the relationship.
哪怕这意味着我们即将分手
So, uh, so then... so then, what happens?
那么 然后呢... 之后打算怎么办
Oh, well, then I go to Hawaii.
之后我就去夏威夷
What?
什么
Hector's in a surf competition,
赫克托参加了一个冲浪比赛
and some of us are coming along.
我们得陪他去
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
The drama happens, then I get to just
发生了这样的事 我需要离开
get away for a while, hop on flight 425 to Maui on Thursday.
一段时间 坐上425号♥航♥班♥ 周四到毛伊岛
Then I'll be in Hawaii just
之后我就在夏威夷
watching the sunset, wondering about the future.
看着日落 思考未来
Right, um...
是的
your future.
你的未来
I'm sorry, Rebecca.
很抱歉 瑞贝卡
I, I...I shouldn't have done what I did, any of it.
我 我 我不该对你那么做
I shouldn't have... grabbed you,
我不该... 抱住你
or squeezed you, or...
更不该抱紧你
put my hand on the nape of your neck,
不该把手放在你脖子上
or run it through your hair.
双手不该在你发丝间穿过
What else? What else did you do?
你还 你还做了什么
I...I have to go.
我 我得走了
What happens next?
接下来会发生什么
What happens next in...in your stupid movies?
在你俗套的电影里接下来还会发生什么
Uh, I think it's obvious.
很明显啊
You go bikini shopping and try on floppy hats.
去买♥♥套比基尼再买♥♥顶帽子啊
Why?
为什么
Because you're going to Hawaii, you idiot!
因为你要去夏威夷啊 你个傻帽
Ladies, hey, you two chatty Cathys.
女士们 你们俩别聊了
It's time for the staff meeting.
要开员工会议了
Okay, hold on, Darryl. Darryl...
好 等会儿啊 达里尔 达里尔
God. Rebecca, listen,
天哪 瑞贝卡 听着
you are at the grand gesture moment.
现在是历史性的一刻了
It is the best part of any Rom com.
已经到浪漫喜剧片的高♥潮♥了
Okay, it's the... it's the...
现在是... 现在
get up on stage and sing the song,
是时候站上舞台歌♥唱了
and-and run through the rain
然后 然后在雨中奔跑
and show up and object at the wedding,
在婚礼上做个落跑新娘
and-and... and race to the airport
然后... 然后跑去机场
before he leaves for Kazakhstan.
赶上他的飞机
Wait. No, he's going to Hawaii.
等会儿 他是去夏威夷
Rebecca, go to your office,
瑞贝卡 快去你办公室
get a ticket on that flight right now.
立刻马上去订张机票啊
I don't know... are you sure this is a good idea?
我不知道... 你确定这行吗
Yes, I know these things.
一定行 我最懂这些套路了
I am your funny best friend with all the answers, okay?
我就是你的好友百事通 好吗
I'm your Judy Greer, your Rosie O'Donnell, your-your...
我是蚁侠里的女肋手 你的爱情小助手
your Joan Cusack. You know what?
你的爱情小天使 你知道吗
In my narrative, I'd picture you
在我的故事里 你就是个
as, like, the funny singing raccoon.
会唱歌♥的小浣熊
Of course you did. That's not an insult.
是啊 是啊 这可不是羞辱
You have the breakout song of the whole movie.
你在整部电影里可有很重要的戏份
Just go get the ticket!
你倒是快去订机票啊
Okay, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it!
好吧 我要去了 我要去了
You know what? As the kids say,
就像孩子们说的一样
I'm gonna YOLO before I FOMO.
人生苦短 及时行乐
Is that yogurt? What is that?
是酸奶广♥告♥吗 什么东西啊
I saw it on a meme.
我在潮语字典上看到的
I have no idea what that...
我根本不知道那是什么东西
Nor do I care. Go get the ticket.
反正我也不在乎 快去订票吧
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Nothing's wrong. What?
我又没做错什么 干嘛
You've been acting all weird today.
你今天好奇怪啊
What's wrong?
怎么了
I...I...I don't know
我 我 我不知道
what you're talking about.
你在说什么鬼
You already worked out this morning,
你今天早上已经锻炼过了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表