剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
If I can't hear the bass, my rhythm's off.
如果听不到低音 我就会乱了节奏
Hello?!
谁扔的
Oh, hello. I'm sorry, Pamela.
你好 对不起 帕梅拉
Paula.
我叫宝拉
Oh, well... I apologized to Pamela,
好吧 我给帕梅拉道歉
so I guess I'm not sorry.
我想我不用跟你道歉
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Pam-spray,
你好 帕梅喷雾
did you rewrite my brief
关于卡斯维克案子的诉讼书
for the Caswick case?
你重新写好了吗
Yeah, three days ago.
三天前就写好了
It's on your desk.
它在你的办公桌上
Oh, then I spilled some coffee on that bad boy.
噢 我在上面弄撒了点咖啡
Can you hop on your Pamster wheel and print me up
你能跳上你的帕梅鼠滚轮
another one?
再帮我打印一份吗
Nope. You're rude.
不 你太没礼貌了
And you're Pam.
而帕梅完蛋啦
Ooh!
噢
Oh, Karen, did you file those briefs?
凯伦 你把那些诉讼归档了吗
No, I'm sorry, my snake is sick,
没 对不起 我的蛇生病了
and I just can't focus
只要它生病了
whenever my snake is sick.
我就没法专心工作
Also, my internet is down,
而且 我的网络关掉了
so I can't post about it on my YouTube channel.
所以我没办法把它上传到YouTube上
So I was gonna tweet about it instead,
所以我准备发个微博
but then my account got hacked again, so...
但是我的账号♥又被黑了 所以
Okay, Karen, Karen,
行了 凯伦
you told me all of this this morning,
你今天早上全都告诉我了
and you're my case assistant, and I just...
你是我的案件助理 我
I really need you to focus.
我真的需要你专心工作
I need to go. My electrolytes are low.
我得走了 我的电解质有点低
These people are such garbage.
一群人♥渣♥
Okay, no big deal,
不要太感动哦
but I got lattes for the entire office.
我不过是给所有人买♥♥了拿铁而已啊
That's right, more than three bucks!
没错 就是超过三美元的那种
And everyone's name is
我已经把大家的名字
written correctly on the cup.
标记在杯子上
Also, I brought donuts for everybody.
对了 我还给各位买♥♥了甜甜圈哦
And I'm not talking about the plain ones, no,
这可不是原味的哟
they got all the goop on them.
它们上面可是超有料的
So come get it.
所以快来领♥取♥属于你们的小惊喜吧
Oh, Karen. I saw that flyer last week.
凯伦 上周我看到了那个募捐单
Are you still crowdfunding for
你还筹集朗·约翰·滑行的
Long John Slither's fang cancer?
牙癌的治疗费吗
Yeah, I just found out
是啊 我刚刚开始组织募捐
it's terminal. Oh, my God.
已经是晚期了 天哪
We're gonna fight this, okay?
我们会和病魔抗争到底的 好吗
I pledge $1,000 to help your sick snake.
我捐1000刀来帮助你那条蛇
Oh, thank... thank you. Yes.
真是太感谢你了 这没什么
He's in so much pain.
他承受了多么大的痛苦
So... Clearly,
所以 很明显
you're still on this "I'm a good person" thing.
你还在搞 "老好人" 的事业
I mean, Greg really got to me this morning.
你造吗 我早上遇到了格雷
Oh, come on!
拜托
You are not a terrible person.
你并不糟糕
Greg is just a whiny little bitch.
是格雷总是絮絮叨叨斤斤计较
Yeah.
是啊
And sexy.
而且性感迷人
He should be a-a search term on porn sites.
他都可以当黄网搜寻的关键字了
Okay.
好吧
But who cares what he thinks?
但是谁在乎他想啥
Well, I care what he thinks,
事实上我在乎
because I care what me thinks
因为我在乎我所想的
and me wants me to be a good person.
而且我想要自己是个好人
Am I a good person?
我是好人吗
Being a good person is overrated.
做一个好人要求太高了
I mean, who cares about that?
我是说 谁在乎你是不是好人啊
Darryl!
达里尔
Darryl, Darryl, Darryl.
达里尔 听我说
Just the man I wanted to see.
你就是我要找的人
Are you still selling chocolate bars
你还在为你女儿的棒球队
for your daughter's baseball team?
卖♥♥巧克力棒吗
Mmhmm. Okay, great.
是啊 太好了
I'm gonna buy all of the chocolate bars.
我要全部买♥♥下
All.
全部
All!
没错 就是全部
Now, you might be thinking,
那 也许你在想
What? Rebecca, that's too nice. It's too good.
什么 瑞贝卡 你人太好了 天上掉馅饼了
Well, that's who I am, people.
其实 各位 我就是这样热心的人儿
My goodness is "on fleek,"
就像网络上说的那样
as the Internet says.
我的好心肠 "屌♥爆" 了
Oh! But, Darryl, what's wrong?
但是 达里尔 怎么了
Shut the door.
把门关上
If anyone needs me,
若是有人找我帮忙
I'll be in here helping Darryl.
我就在这儿 在帮助达里尔呢
We're all clear?
听明白了吗
Great.
太棒了
What's wrong, buddy?
怎么了 伙计
It's my stupid wife Stacey.
还不是我那傻老婆史黛丝
She's trying to get primary custody of my daughter.
她要争夺我女儿的抚养权
Jiminy Christmas.
搞什么
I'm the primary parent.
我才应该拥有抚养权
I spend way more time with Madison than she does.
我陪伴麦迪逊的时间远比她长
I mean...
我觉得
She's just jealous.
她应该是嫉妒
I mean, what if I lose Madison?
但是如果我失去了麦迪逊那可怎么办
Oh, I'm in my own private hell.
天 我要自己经受这炼狱般的痛苦
Well, it doesn't have to be private anymore, Darryl.
其实你也不必一个人承受的 达里尔
Come on.
起来
Everybody...
各位
I have an announcement to make.
我有件要事要宣布
Gather around, it's very exciting.
围过来 这真的特别令人激动
As we all know,
我们都知道
our boss, Darryl Whitefeather,
我们的老板 达里尔·华菲特
has been going through a very terrible divorce.
正在经受着离婚风波
Yeah, you know, the "private" part
是 你知道 涉及私人的那部分内容
wasn't the part I wanted to change.
我也不想做什么改动
Okay. Yeah. So I have decided to represent him
好的 我决定了 我要代表他
in his divorce case.
去打离婚官司
What? You're gonna represent me?
什么 你要代理我的案子
Oh, my gosh, that's all I ever wanted!
我的老天爷 这正是我盼望的
I mean, you said "no" so many times...
我是说 你明明已经拒绝过很多次了
Bup-bup-bup, bup-bup-bup.
嘘嘘嘘嘘嘘嘘
No, I mean, I asked yesterday and you said, "no!"
不是 我昨天才问 你说不同意的
Bup-bup-bup-bup! I was thinking about it.
嘘嘘嘘嘘 我一直是在考虑中
Okay. It's just that, you know, you said "never..."
好吧 只是你说的是 "绝不"
So, daddy, you ready to get to work?
所以 老爹 要开工了吗
Mmhmm! You bet. Come on.
当然 出发
'Carr and I need focus so hard on the case
达里尔和我要专心于这个案子上
we will be out of the office for the next few days.
接下来几天我们都不在办公室
Um, where are we going?
那我们在哪儿
It doesn't matter. Okay? No.
这不是重点 好吗 好的
Hey. Wait a minute.
等等
W-what about the Caswick case?
那卡斯维克的案子怎么办
We need your help.
我们需要你们
What are we supposed to do?
没你们在我们要做什么
Maybe actually do your job.
或许就做你的本职工作啊
You can't go.
你们不能走
I need approvals.
我还需要你签署批准文件呢
Well, Paula knows the office, like, inside and out.
这样 宝拉对办公室的一切了如指掌
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表