剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
那边有个傻帽 在车群里面
There is some, like, loser in traffic
他拿着好多东西
and he's the one holding everything up.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我是说 他明显是一团乱
I mean, like, clearly, he messed up.
天啊 什么样的白♥痴♥会
Like, what kind of moron would... ?
等等
Wait.
达里尔
Darryl?
那人是达里尔
That's Darryl.
达里尔可以当我的小伙伴 可以和我聊聊
Darryl could be a bus buddy, someone to talk to...
停车
Stop the bus!
停车
Stop the bus!
嘿 司机 先生
Hey, driver! Mister!
司机先生 司机先生
Mr. Driver! Mr. Driver!
停车 停车
Stop the bus. Stop the bus.
快停下来
Just stop it!
天 你终于要下车了吗
Oh, you're getting off?
你下了车可能对我们都好
That's probably for the best.
不是 我老板在车外面呢
No, my boss is-is outside.
听着 我需要他上车 明白吗
No, listen, I-I need this, okay?
我需要帮助
I need help.
对他的帮助
For him.
谢谢你停下来了
Thank you for stopping.
这车跟座行走的宫殿似的
Oh, it's like Xanadu.
嘿
Hey!
这是多奇怪多碰巧多有缘分啊
What an Uber-doober-coinkydinky
能正好碰见你和你的朋友们 瑞贝卡
to run into you and your friendos, Rebecca!
今天过得跟个噩梦似的
This day has been a nightmare.
我是说 我正好决定要去海滩
I mean, I just happened to decide to go to the beach
但接下来我超兴奋
but then I was so excited
可以去日光浴还可以去追赶太阳
about hitting the rays and catching the sun
但是我忘记去
that, well, I didn't happen to look
检查燃气表了
at ye olde gas gauge.
总之 我在路边停了车
Anyway, I pull over to the side of the road,
然后一些人开车从我身边过去
and then some people in a car drive by
对我喊 嘿 马格南神探
and yell, "Hey! Magnum P.I."
其实到这里我还挺开心的
Which I was actually excited about,
但接下来他们就向我扔烟头
but then they flicked a lit cigarette at me.
不过还好
But it's okay.
没关系的 我把烟头接住了
It's okay, I-I caught it.
我天
Oh!
- 好恶 - 有趣
- Ugh. Oh. - Wow.
不过好歹我拯救了
But I did rescue
海滩必备的食物 豆泡
the classic beach must-have, bean dip!
你们要是不吃
And if you people don't eat this,
我就死给你们看
I'm gonna kill myself.
所以 希望你们
So... here's hoping.
好吧 呃
Okay, uh...
- 我能不能 能不能跟你 - 当然
- Can I just... Can I see you... - Sure.
就一会儿
For just a second.
所以我决定对你的怪异行径视而不见
So I'm gonna ignore the fact that you kind of creepily
比如跟踪我来到海滩
followed me to the beach...
不是 等下
Oh, no, wait a minute.
我可没跟踪你来海滩
I didn't follow you to the beach...
这都不是重点
It does... it does not matter.
重点是 达里尔
The point is, Darryl,
我很高兴你能在这里
I'm so glad you're here.
真的吗
Really?
当然 有个朋友
Oh, it's so nice
在身边的感觉很好
to have a friend here, okay.
所以 我们聊聊天吧
So, let's connect, let's talk,
突破我们只处于工作关系的处境
let's break past that work barrier.
洗手间里太热了
It is hot in that bathroom.
那不是那谁吗
Is that...
你们去洗手间过吗
You guys go in there yet?
里面热爆了
'Cause it's really hot.
不好意思 他现在状态不太好
Oh, I'm sorry, he's terrible.
他对他的上衣过敏
It-it's like he's allergic to shirts.
总之
Anyway...
他是乔希·威尔逊
That's Josh Wilson.
不 他的名字是白·乔希
No, his name's White Josh.
等等 你认识他
Wait, do you know him?
你认识他吗
You know him?
他是我健身房♥的一位教练
He's a trainer at my gym.
他可是我的健身偶像啊
He is like my workout idol.
他的身材就是我的目标
He is my fitspiration.
我的天
Oh, God.
我跟你讲 我一直都
I'm telling you, I've just
没敢跟他搭话
never had the nerve to talk to him.
- 从来都没 - 我们来了个新成员
- It's just... - Hey, we got a new guy.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
那个 你是不是在24小时健身房♥上班
Uh, do you work at a 24-hour gym?
- 对的 - 在东卡梅隆
- I do, yeah. - On East Cameron?
对 就是那家
Yep, that's the one.
我天 我
Oh, my gosh, I...
我有超多的问题想要请教你
Oh, I have, like, a million questions for you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
- 我的天啊 - 你能教我几招吗
- Oh, my gosh. - What-what you got? Hit me.
好啊 首先
Okay, first of all,
你能做多少引体向上
how many pull-ups can you actually do?
因为有一次我看见你做了24个
Because I saw you do 24 once.
我觉得应该不是我数多了 不过
I don't want to overestimate, but...
也许我确实是数多了
Uh, maybe I do.
总之 我看见你做了24个
Anyway, but, uh, I saw you do 24.
是啊 - 但感觉你好像
Yeah, yeah. - But I felt like you were really only,
只用了一半力气
like, halfway through.
那得看我的热身情况 我一般能做57个
Depends on the workout, but I'm at 57
如果你是问我是不是一次性能做这么多
if you're just talking about as many as I can do at once.
我对这个数字还是不怎么满意的
That's... I'm not, I'm not satisfied with that.
嘿 达里尔 我还以为我们要一起玩呢
Hey, Darryl, Darryl, I thought we were gonna hang.
我可以做 两个或三个
I can do, like, two or three. Yeah.
但是我就 灰心了
But I just get, I get frustrated,
我觉得我已经到了瓶颈期了
and then I feel like I hit this wall.
- 是的 对 - 你懂我啥意思吧
- Yeah, sure, sure.- You know what I mean?
你得承认
You got to commit.
你说你去那个健身房♥
You said you go to that gym?
我是去过
I've been by it.
-我只是 - 你不是会员吗
-I just... - Oh, oh, you're not a member?
不是付钱的会员 但我感觉认识那里的每个人
Not a paid member, but I feel like I know everybody there.
就像那个男的
Like the guy
就是在门口接客的那个男人
that-that does the-the thing at the door with the guests.
轮到我了
I got this.
有办法了
I got this.
这是什么情况
What's happening?
我不太清楚 但我还有点小兴奋呢
I don't know, but I'm so excited.
往我这儿看
All eyes on me.
简直全场触目
Oh, they're on you.
♪ 你比大黄蜂的蜜汁还要甜 ♪
♪ Sweeter than honey from a Bumblebee ♪
♪ 你每次的随乐而动都撩拨着我的心 ♪
♪ you sting me every time you move to the beat ♪
- 额的神啊 - 搞什么鬼
- Oh, my. - What?
♪ 我就像个货运列车朝你的蜜糖狂奔去 ♪
♪ I'm like a freight train headed for your candy ♪
♪ 我想即刻品尝你的美味 ♪
♪ I want to taste it now ♪
♪ 你的爱只准属于我 ♪
♪ your sweet love shall be mine ♪
♪ 像舔棒棒糖舔遍全身 ♪
♪ gonna lick it like a lollipop ♪
♪ 它是如此美味 我已欲罢不能 ♪
♪ tastes so good, I'm never gonna stop ♪
♪ 一点一点细细品味 ♪
♪ gonna have a little, then a little more ♪
♪ 在我的幻想中 品味你的蜜糖 ♪
♪ of my fantasy, yeah, it's your candy ♪
♪ 我想要尝尝你那甜蜜的诱惑 ♪
♪ I want to taste your sweet temptation ♪
♪ 你的爱是蜜糖 ♪
♪ your love is my sugar ♪
♪ 你的爱那样黏腻 ♪
♪ your love is so sticky sweet ♪
♪ 你的爱是蜜糖 ♪
♪ your love is my sugar ♪
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表