剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
J.K., dude. J.K.?
J.K 老兄 什么J.K
J.K. Rowling?
J·K·罗琳吗
J.K., just kidding. Stands for just kidding.
J.K就是开玩笑的意思
Oh, just kidding. WiJo.
原来是开玩笑 白乔
Oh. Oh, hey, buddy.
这儿 嘿 兄弟
Hey.
嘿
This is a disaster.
这绝对是场灾难
No one showed.
只是没人表现出来
Josh is going to lose all respect for me.
乔希会对我大失所望的
Okay.
好吧
All right, I'm just going to ovary-up,
没错 我就只是要去做个了断
and I'm going tell Josh that
我回去告诉乔希
this didn't work out, and...
这根本没用 还有
And Monrovia is here.
蒙罗维亚代表来了
El Monte is here.
埃尔蒙特代表来了
South El Monte is here.
南埃尔蒙特代表来了
North El Monte is here.
北埃尔蒙特代表来了
Josh...
乔希
all the El Montes are here.
所有埃尔蒙特的代表都到了
Sorry we were late.
抱歉我们来晚了
There was traffic on the 10.
十号♥公路上堵车了
Anyway, we are here to stand up for our rights.
总之 我们来这儿为了争取我们的权益
We deserve hot water and decent water pressure.
我们理应享有热水和正常的水压
And we deserve clean dishes.
而且我们理应拥有干净的餐具
♪ Can you hear a trickling sound? ♪
♪ 你们可曾听闻那些冠冕堂皇的话 ♪
♪ That's the leaky sink of change ♪
♪ 那是漏水的变化之池 ♪
♪ It's a drip, drip, drip ♪
♪ 那滴滴流水 ♪
♪ That no handyman can fix ♪
♪ 没有修理工能修补 ♪
♪ For we shall not be ignored ♪
♪ 我们不应被无视 ♪
♪ Till our honor is restored ♪
♪ 直到尊敬归还于我 ♪
♪ And your basement is flooded with justice ♪
♪ 你的地下室正义涌动 ♪
♪ Soon the raging waters will crash upon the shore ♪
♪ 狂潮即将冲击上岸 ♪
♪ When we sing of raging waters ♪
♪ 我们歌♥唱狂潮 ♪
♪ It's not just a metaphor ♪
♪ 它不仅是隐喻罢了 ♪
♪ What we mean is ♪
♪ 它所传达 ♪
♪ It's also ♪
♪ 传达的还是 ♪
♪ A water park in San Dimas ♪
♪ 圣迪马斯的水上公园 ♪
♪ But that's an aside ♪
♪ 但那只是附加的 ♪
♪ It's not what we're marching for ♪
♪ 那并不是我们心之所向 ♪
♪ Can you hear a trickling sound? ♪
♪ 你们可曾听闻那些冠冕堂皇的话 ♪
♪ That's the faulty faucets of truth ♪
♪ 那是破损的真♥相♥之源 ♪
♪ It's a drip, drip, drip ♪
♪ 那滴滴流水 ♪
♪ That will make you go ♪
♪ 驱使你行动 ♪
What is that?
那是什么
♪ We shall not be denied ♪
♪ 我们不应被拒之门外 ♪
♪ Till we restore our pride ♪
♪ 直到骄傲归还于我 ♪
♪ And then we'll all go ♪
♪ 然后我们都会 ♪
♪ To Raging Waters ♪
♪ 朝着狂潮乐园涌上前去 ♪
And we'll ride Dr. Von Dark's Tunnel Of Terror!
我们会乘着黑博士的恐怖隧♥道♥
Good idea, Baldwin Park.
好主意 鲍尔温·帕克
♪ For we have had enough ♪
♪ 我们对此已经忍♥无可忍♥ ♪
♪ Of Hollywood stealing our water ♪
♪ 好莱坞在不停窃取我们的水 ♪
♪ They're probably using it ♪
♪ 他们很可能在用它 ♪
♪ To make party drugs and Oscars ♪
♪ 去制♥作♥派对毒品和奥斯卡奖 ♪
♪ Our precious water shouldn't be ♪
♪ 我们珍贵的水不应 ♪
♪ Funneled to celebrities ♪
♪ 被权势之人利用 ♪
♪ No more water for BJ Novak's ecstasy factory ♪
♪ 停止向B·J·诺瓦克的喜剧工厂供水 ♪
What?
什么
♪ Can you hear a trickling sound? ♪
♪ 你们可曾听闻那些冠冕堂皇的话 ♪
♪ That's the janky shower of glory ♪
♪ 那是沐浴的光芒 ♪
♪ A drip, drip, drip ♪
♪ 那滴滴流水 ♪
♪ That will keep you up ♪
♪ 让你一整晚都 ♪
♪ All night, and then ♪
♪ 心醉难眠 ♪
♪ You'll be late for work ♪
♪ 害你隔天上班迟到 ♪
♪ And you won't be able to focus ♪
♪ 害你不能专注工作 ♪
♪ And you'll come home to a basement ♪
♪ 然后你就来到 ♪
♪ That's been flooded ♪
♪ 充斥着 ♪
♪ Flooded with justice... ! ♪
♪ 正义之泉的地下室 ♪
You ready?
准备好了吗
Well, back to the ol' ecstasy factory
好了 哥要回去喜剧工厂了
Excuse me
借过一下
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Uh, oh, wait
哦 噢 等一下
I found it
我找到了
It's that water trial that Rebecca's doing
是瑞贝卡的那场关于水的审判
It's on local cable access
在本地有线电视台播
I think it already started
我觉得已经开始了
Your Honor
法官阁下
we are all here today
今天我们共聚于此
to try and redress an egregious injustice
来纠正一件非常不公平的事件
Here you go
干得漂亮
Bingo Hey, look at that!
哇 嗨 快看
It's Rebecca on the TV
瑞贝卡上电视了
She's one of our regulars
她可是我们这的常客
The one that orders those
她一般会点那些
custom cheeseburger pizzas
特制的汉堡 披萨
Look, everyone, look!
快看 大家快看
It is classic case of the common man being exploited
这是一件典型的贫民百姓被一些
by corporate interests
为了企业利益而利用的案例
And I will prove today...
今天 我将证明
Man, she looks hot in her little legal outfit, right?
天啊 她穿着法律制♥服♥看起来真棒 不是吗
I'd pound that gavel
我会为她敲那木槌的
Guys, nobody wants to watch this silly trial
没人想看这场愚蠢的审判
What are you...
你在干嘛
Hey!
喂
Yes, they do
他们想看啊
You may call your first witness
你可以传唤你方第一位证人
Okay, it looks like we've missed opening arguments
看起来我们错过了开庭陈述
but Rebecca's about to present her witnesses
瑞贝卡要传她的证人了
I call to the stand, Joshua Chan
我传证人 乔希
That's Josh!
是乔希
Hey, he's also one of our regulars
他也是我们这儿的常客
He drinks his beer
他喝的啤酒
right out of the bottle
就是那边瓶子里的
I love that guy. Shh!
我喜欢这个家伙 嘘
I'm just trying to hear the testimony
我都快听不见证词了
Now, Josh, can you confirm
乔希 你能证实
What is your problem?
你怎么啦
That you were the first person
你是第一个
to alert the council of this problem?
提醒委员会这些关于水的问题的人吗
Uh, yes, I can confirm that I was the one
是的 我能证实我就是
who alerted Ms. Bunch to the water situation
那个提醒宾治女士有关水情况的那个人
We noticed the hot water going out about a month ago
我们一个月前注意到热水在外流
And I told my wife, "I hate you, what did you do to the water"?
我告诉我妻子 " 我讨厌你 你怎么着了水会弄成这样"
Then I realized it wasn't her fault
那时我意识到不是她的错
We just thought, "Hey, we're from Alhambra
我们只是想 "我们来自阿罕布拉
Maybe we just don't deserve a fancy Los Angeles hot shower."
我们就不配洗一个舒服的洛杉矶热水澡"
Let me be the first person to tell you, you do
让我告诉你们 你们值得 你们配得上
She's doing great
她做的很棒
Greg, you see how great our girl is doing?
格雷格 看到了我们女孩能做得多好吗
Not my girl
不是我的女孩
Not interested
不感兴趣
Next, I would like to call to the stand
接下来 我要传
a former employee of Greater City Water
一位城市水务局的前职员
and a water technology expert...
和一位水技术专家
That's me
是我
Excuse me
借过
Bert, thank you so much for being here today
伯特 非常感谢你今天能够出席
My pleasure
我很荣幸
Oh, and thank you for buying me this new suit
噢 多谢你给我买♥♥的这套新西装
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表