剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
application there, sir?
没什么问题吧 先生
I don't know. I think you're overqualified.
我不知道 我觉得你条件太好了
What?
什么
No. Like... wh...what? What do you mean?
不 就像 什么 这是什么意思
This essay you wrote at the end of your application,
在你这求职信最后写的文章
it's quite a piece of writing.
就是个相当不错的作品
And that's bad?
这不好么
Well, it's just so intellectual and overthought.
很好 这很聪明并且出乎我的意料
You reference Kafka in it.
你在其中引用了卡夫卡的话
It's, like, what, did you go to Harvard or something?
这就像 你哈佛大学毕业或是什么的吗
No, no. I-I-I went... I went to Northridge.
不 不 我去 我北岭州大毕业的
A-And barely. Like, I never went to class.
而已 我差不多 完全没上过课
I just mean that at no point do you even mention electronics
我只是说 你在文中完全没有提过什么关于电子的事
or being into electronics, and this is an electronics store,
或是很喜欢电子科技之类 而这是个电子商店
so that would be huge.
所以这一点很重要
So, I don't know, maybe,
所以 我不知道 也许吧
uh, maybe you should work in a place that's...
哈 也许你工作的地方应该是
sells books instead of gear.
去书店卖♥♥书 而不是卖♥♥电子零件
Guess that would be a... library.
也许是去图书馆吧
No
不
Hey, look, bro
嘿 看看 兄弟
Aloha is just a... really laid-back store, okay?
阿罗哈是个 很放松很悠闲的地方 好吗
And our employees are just chill.
我们的雇员很酷
So... someone who gets this upset
所以 一些会因哈波·李的
about Harper Lee and...
文学作品而难过的人
you know, whether the book was a prequel or first draft
你知道 无论这本书是前传还是初稿
does not sound chill.
听起来一点也不酷呢
No, no. I-I'm chill. I'm, like, I'm, like, so chill!
不不不 我很酷 其实我超酷的
Uh, you know, the whole Harper Lee thing,
你知道吗 之所以提哈波·李
that was just 'cause I love her husband... you know, Bruce Lee.
只是因为我特别崇拜她的丈夫李小龙
I just think...
我只是觉得
based on this essay, you're not gonna be very happy here.
基于这份求职信的内容而言 你在这儿不会很开心
The West Covina Taco Festival.
这就是西柯维纳墨西哥卷美食节
The second best thing to do in this town besides leave.
除了离开这里之外 这是第二美好的事
I saw fliers for this at City Hall.
我在市政厅看到宣传♥单♥了
This is so cool. But what if it rains again?
太赞了 不过要是再下雨怎么办
With my luck, it probably will,
以我的运气来说 应该会再下雨
because when I plan an outdoor date,
就算是经历了五年的干旱
it's the one rainy day in the middle of a five-year drought.
也会在我计划外出那天普降甘霖
So, Gregory...
格雷
we are on a date.
也就是说我们现在在约会喽
Yes, we are. Yes. Okay.
是呀 好吧
Let's engage in some date... conversation.
那我们就聊些约会该聊的话题
Okay.
好呀
Who is your favorite president?
你最喜欢哪一届总统
Mine is Rutherford B. Hayes,
我最喜欢罗斯福总统了
for obvious reasons.
理由数之不尽
Have you been on a date before?
你之前约会过吗
I have. I'm just... I'm just trying to be mature
当然啦 我只是想尽量显得成熟些
and responsible... Pork!
有责任感 天哪 猪肉
That took a turn.
原形毕露了
You want one?
来一个吗
No. No.
不行 我不能要
Uh-uh. Don't try to trick me, because I'm a vegan.
不要诱惑我哈 我可是个素食主义者
This week you are. Okay. For forever I am.
好啊 这个星期你吃素 我一生都要吃素食
So... I will have...
所以 我要一个
mmm, the cauliflower tacos.
菜花卷饼吧
Ooh. You are really sticking to this.
你还挺能经得起诱惑的嘛
Yep. I'm trying to fight my base urges.
必须的 我在努力跟我的欲望抗衡
Just what a guy wants to hear on a date.
这正是男人想在约会的时候听到的
Wait. This is actually really good.
这真的特别棒
Oh, no, no. Try some.
我不要 试一下啊
I don't do cauliflower... they're like albino broccoli.
我不喜欢菜花 这就像得了白化病的西兰花
Try me, Greg. Try me. Okay. Okay.
来咬我一口吧 格雷 好吧好吧
They can't talk.
它们怎么可能讲话
You know what? This is pretty... disgusting.
你造吗 这尝起来真是挺...恶心
garbage can.
垃圾桶在哪儿
So funny.
好搞笑哦
Hmm, let's see, little known facts about me.
让我想想 来说些关于我的事吧
Uh... oh, okay.
想到了
So, once a week I Google trivia
我每周都会谷歌♥搜索
about the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire.
关于三角内衣厂火灾的细节
Shut up. I love that fire.
真的假的 我爱那场火灾
That's, like, my favorite fire.
那是我最喜欢的火灾了
No. Stop messing with me. I know it's weird.
不要再安慰我了 我知道这种事听起来很怪异
Why is it weird to be obsessed with the flash point
某事件能够有力地促进美国劳工改革
that single-handedly ignited labor reform in the U.S.?
为这种事情的导火线所着迷哪里怪异了
Speaking of flash point, you're blowing my mind right now.
你会说导火线这回事 你真的把我吓到了
Stick around.
我们在这儿转转吧
Every year after my dad left on his birthday
我爸在他生日那天离开我之后
I... I'd send him, like, like, a handmade card
每一年 我都会给他寄个手工的卡片
with these terrible, like, terrible stick, figure drawings
上面有些幼稚的贴纸和卡♥通♥画
and a ton of glitter.
还贴满小亮片
And every year, I would never hear back.
但是每年都没有他的回复
Your dad's an idiot.
你♥爸♥是个大笨蛋
I mean... to be fair, glitter gets everywhere.
其实也不怪我爸 亮片撒得到处都是
Well, it sounded like he was a crappy father... he deserved glitter.
听起来你♥爸♥那么不称职 就应该给他那些亮片
I'd throw glitter at him right now.
是我的话 现在就朝他扔亮片
Is there a glitter stand here somewhere?
这儿有没有哪个小摊儿卖♥♥亮片儿的
Can we get some glitter over here?
我们能不能在这儿买♥♥一些啊
I don't want to talk about it anymore, Dad.
我不想再谈这件事了 老爸
So you didn't get the job... thank goodness.
所以你没得到那份工作 谢天谢地
It's a silly place, with the shirts and the...
那地方那么逊 还得穿衬衫还有
and the raw fish.
还有吃生鱼片
This place is the right choice for you.
这里才是你的归属地
The most healthy thing.
也是最有利于健康的工作
Now, put on all these layers so you don't get cancer.
现在穿上这些防护服 这样你就不会得癌症了
♪ Canta y no llores ♪
♪ 一起欢唱 别再哭了 ♪
♪ Porque cantando se alegran ♪
♪ 欢唱使你心情愉悦 ♪
♪ Cielito lindo ♪
♪ 正如美丽的天空 ♪
♪ Los corazones ♪
♪ 多么愉快欢乐 ♪
♪ Canta y no llores ♪
♪ 一起欢唱 别再哭了 ♪
♪ Porque cantando se alegran ♪
♪ 欢唱使你心情愉悦 ♪
♪ Cielito lindo... ♪
♪ 正如美丽的天空 ♪
♪ Los corazo... nes... ♪
♪ 多么愉快欢乐 ♪
All right.
好啦
Okay, everybody, the final round of the guacamole contest
各位 最后一轮的牛油果酱之争
will begin in one minute in the gazebo!
一分钟后将在眺望台开赛
Ooh, guacamole!
天哪 调味酱哎
Uh, we could go, or we could go...
我们可以去 或者我们也可以去
someplace else.
别的地儿
Maybe your place?
比如你家啊
Um, no, uh, my place...
什么 我家
my place sounds great.
这主意也不错
Great.
很棒
But let's go to the guacamole contest first.
但我们先去那个牛油果酱之争吧
Just for, like, five minutes, 'cause I want to see
可能也就五分钟的样子 因为我想看
who has the best guacamole.
谁做出最棒的牛油果酱
Please? Sure. Yeah.
拜托了 没问题 走吧
You won't regret it. We're gonna get I won't regret it.
你不会后悔的 我们会得到 我绝不会后悔
that tumtum full of guacamole. I... love avocados!
会给你肚子填满牛油果酱 我爱死牛油果了
You've been voting all day,
经过大家一天的投票
and we are down to two finalists.
我们已经决选出两个决赛队伍
Local West Covina favorite la cocina...
一个是最受西柯维纳当地人欢迎的餐厅
And all the way from Echo Park,
从回声公园远道而来
also known as the Brooklyn of Southern California...
同时被誉为南加州布鲁克林
Echo Parko Tacos...!
它就是回声公园玉米饼餐厅
Grab some guac, have a taste, and place your votes.
盛一些调味酱尝一尝 然后投出您宝贵的一票
Okay, so I'll hit the hipsters, you hit the abuela.
好的 我去拿那群嬉皮士的 你去拿外婆那边的
Deal. Great.
好 太棒了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表