剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I got a massage for two dollars.
两美元做了一次按♥摩♥呢
You should rest.
你应该休息
You look like a tornado survivor.
看起来就像个龙♥卷♥风♥幸存者
No, I can't rest.
不 我不能休息
Oh, no, I can't rest. I came here for one thing.
我不能 我来这儿只有一个目的
Oh, the woman's empowerment lecture.
女性主♥权♥演说吗
I'm looking forward to that.
我还是很期待呢
No, um, not that.
不 不是那个
I have to go make a boy love me at Blowie Point.
我必须让一个男人在风点里爱上我
You really should adjust the way you talk
你真的应该改一下你谈论越南经历的方式
about being in 'Nam... It-it's quite confusing.
你让人很困惑呢
Hi.
我来啦
Hey. Working on the perfect... Selfie angle... whoa.
我正在找最佳自♥拍♥角度
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Oh, I'm just an allergic bug tornado survivor.
我对蚊虫过敏 被碾压得体无完肤
It's no big deal.
但没啥大事
That's why EpiPens were invented.
要不怎么发明了肾上腺素呢
It's fine.
没啥大碍的
You know, maybe we should wait
我觉得我们可以
for the sun to go down a little bit.
等一会儿等到日落时分
Get a glow on our faces?
那时候就能在脸上打造自然的光泽肌
That sounds great, yeah.
听起来很赞啊
Oh, let me, um...
哦 我要
It's so funny it's not windy at all up here.
挺有意思的 这儿竟然没什么风
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
So, while we're waiting for the sun to go down,
那么在等日落的时候
I want to show you something.
我要给你看个东西
I was going through some old stuff
有一天
the other day,
我在清理那些旧东西的时候
and I randomly came across this old letter
偶然发现了这封信
it's from our Camp Canyon Grove...
是在我们夏令营的时候写的
Oh! Days, yeah.
很久远了哈
And I was like,
我就想说
"oh, my God, I have to show Josh this letter."
天哪 我一定要给乔希看看这封信
So, do you, do you want me to read it?
那你要不要听我念一下
Uh, okay.
好呀
Great, it... Okay, cool.
太好了 那好
♪ Dear Joshua Felix Chan ♪
♪ 亲爱的乔希亚·菲利克斯·陈 ♪
♪ I remember the moment it began ♪
♪ 我还记得与你相遇的一刻 ♪
♪ you were playing frisbee shirtless ♪
♪ 当时你正赤着肩膀玩飞盘 ♪
♪ on the field across the lake next to the dumpster ♪
♪ 在垃圾箱旁的湖周空地上 ♪
♪ and your skin glistened in the sunlight ♪
♪ 你的皮肤在阳光下闪耀 ♪
♪ all your moles, a constellation on your chest ♪
♪ 你身上的痣 还有你胸口的星座纹身 ♪
♪ dear Joshua, when we frolic ♪
♪ 亲爱的乔希亚 当我们嬉闹的时候 ♪
♪ I feel like, and not to be hyperbolic ♪
♪ 我感觉 毫不夸张地说 ♪
♪ but I feel like I could die of happiness ♪
♪ 我感觉我要幸福死了 ♪
♪ when I'm nestled in your hairless arms ♪
♪ 当我依偎在你光滑的臂膀中 ♪
♪ we're like Tristan and Isolde ♪
♪ 感觉我俩就像中世纪的爱情故事般 ♪
♪ ancient lovers rotting desperately in the forest... ♪
♪ 古代恋人那样在森林中一起长眠 ♪
So, oh, oh,
所以
do you think it's funny?
你觉得这很好笑吗
Yeah!
是啊
Totally, right?
太搞笑了 不是吗
16-year-olds are absurd!
十六岁的孩子们还真是挺荒唐的
I was a total doofus back then.
我那时真蠢
And you were so dramatic and, like, weird.
而你竟然这么神经质 也很奇怪
I mean, "rotting in the forest"?
我是说那一句 在森林中一起长眠
Like, what?
这是啥
That's so weird! Yeah.
真是太诡异了 是呀
That's why I showed it to you.
所以我才要给你看
That's why I showed it to you, totally.
没错 就是这样
And, yeah, I'm so glad I'm not like this anymore.
真高兴我现在不是这样了
Come on, um,
别这样啊
read...read the rest of it. Oh...
把剩下的读完吧
What else does it say?
你还写了什么
Oh, it's like, the rest of it's like,
就是 剩下就是
more of, like, the same stupid, like,
基本就是一样的蠢话
like, blah, blah, blah, you know, corn pops.
噼里啪啦 你懂得 爆米花
And yada yada, fudgsicles
还有吧啦吧啦 冰棒啊
and fireflies... I mean, it's nothing.
萤火虫啊 其实就没说什么有用的
Can we take the selfie?
我们来张自♥拍♥吧
I think the sun's perfect. Oh, yeah.
夕阳很美啊 好滴
Oh, okay. Okay.
好啦 嗯嗯
# Superfunnyletter.
# 超搞笑的旧信
Yeah. Uh, cool.
好了 很棒
I got to go empower some women.
我得去给那些女生传递正能量去了
Okay.
好的
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Why do we have to do this again?
我们干嘛还要再来一次
Mandatory, remember?
都是被逼的啊 不记得了吗
Hot mess alert!
一级警报
The word "ovary" derives from the the Latin "ophor"
"卵巢" 这个词来源于拉丁文的 "ophor"
Which means "to bear."
意思是 "生育"
What's Latin for "stupid"?
那拉丁文中的 "愚蠢" 是哪个词
And what a heavy burden we bear
而在当今社会
as the women in contemporary society.
我们生育后索要承受的是怎样的重担
We are like oxen
我们就像被系在父权社会卵黄上的公牛一样
strapped to the yolk of the patriarchy...
稍不注意 蛋黄就破
That's not oxen.
那不是公牛的叫法
That's a cow.
那是奶牛
And together as sisters, we must pull the cart of feminism to...
我的姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们必须一起拉动女性主义的推车
Is that a tampon?
刚才那是卫生棉吗
Why are you so mean to me?
你们为什么要对我这么残忍♥
I have had the worst day.
我今天过得已经很糟糕了
And I feel so sad
我真的很伤心
and small right now.
感觉自己如此渺小
Just leave me alone...
就不能让我一个人呆一会儿吗
Are you okay, Cabbage Patch?
你还好吗 娃娃菜女士
Why doesn't he love me?!
他为什么就不爱我
That bitch is thirsty.
这个小婊砸好饥渴
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I shouldn't be here.
我不应该在这儿的
I'm not one to speak about feminism or empowerment.
我没有资格给你们讲女性主义权利
I am desperately in love with a man
我真的好爱好爱那个男人
who will never love me back.
但他永远都不会再爱我了
I'm the one who needs to be empowered.
我才是那个需要帮助的人
Don't worry.
不要担心
We'll empower you up.
我们会帮你的
What?
什么
I can't believe we ran into each other.
真是不敢相信我们竟然还能遇到
I know.
我晓得
So, you're-you're an actress now.
所以 你现在是名演员了
Right, I Goog... I read about that,
好吧 我谷歌♥了 我是说我读到过你的事
I think in the, uh, uh,
我想应该是
student, uh, newsletter.
在学生新闻报上
Yeah, well, I'm trying,
是啊 我在努力中
but it's not going very well.
但并不是那么一帆风顺
Oh, come on.
不是吧
You were in "Bones".
你参演过 "识骨寻踪"
I played a dead barista.
我演的是咖啡馆里死掉的员工
And you didn't move once.
而且你真的纹丝不动
You had coffee all over you.
咖啡撒得你全身都是
Was that hot?
烫吗
Uh, it wasn't real coffee.
其实那不是真咖啡
I was jok... it's okay.
其实我是在开玩笑 无所谓了
See? See?
看到了吗 看到了吗
I bought it, kind of.
我很搞笑 算是吧
Oh, this is why I should've been talking to you in high school,
哦 这是我为什么本该在高中时就中意你
instead of talking to jerks and dumb jocks.
而不是跟那些混♥蛋♥和四肢发达的运动员
It's okay.
没事的
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表