剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
What, me? I got nothin'.
我吗 我没什么好说喔
She's done nothing but cause problems for me.
她只会为我带了麻烦罢了
I don't even know why I'm still here.
我甚至都不知道为什么我还要留在这儿
Okay, so all these people are technically here,
好啦 虽然说他们都在这
but that doesn't necessarily mean they love me.
但是这不是真的意味着他们都爱我啊
Let's contrast how they're feeling
让我们来对比一下 你离开纽约
with the way people felt when you left New York.
他们跟别人的感受
Well, good riddance to bad rubbish.
终于摆脱掉那个臭婊♥子♥了
Hear, hear. Cheers.
听听看 干杯
You know what?
你知道吗
Now that I think about it,
我现在在想
I might miss her.
也许我会想念她吧
Good one, right?
很好笑 对吧
God, she's a heinous bitch.
上帝啊 这个十恶不赦的贱♥人♥
West Covina was the first place
西柯维纳市是第一个地方
that you acted like a person.
让你能像正常人过活的地方
And because of it, you forged true relationships.
正因如此 你在这结下真正的友谊
Look how worried they are.
看看他们到底有多着急
Look at how everyone cares about you.
看看每个关心你的人
No, not everyone.
才不是每个人呢
He probably knows me as well as anyone here.
他比这里的人 都更了解那邪恶的我
He doesn't care if I live or die. You heard him.
他根本不关心我的生与死 你有听到的
Are you sure?
你确定
Are you sure he doesn't care?
你确定他真的不关心你
I mean, I thought I was,
我也以为是啦
but now that you say it like that,
但现在说出来又好像
I'm not so sure anymore.
不太确定了
Look at his phone.
看看他的手♥机♥
Wait, won't he notice if I grab his phone?
等下 如果我抓住他的手♥机♥他会注意到我吗
Again, dream.
这是个梦好吗
Ghost. Illusion.
幽灵 错觉
Let me just freeze everything for a second.
让我把时间停止一下
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh.
哦 天啊 哦 天啊
Your powers are so cool.
这真的太酷了
This is amazing.
太神奇了
This is so cool. Wait, like...
太酷了 等等 就像
How does one become a dream ghost?
是怎么成为梦中幽灵的呀
What's the application process like?
申请的流程是什么样的呀
Cause this, I could do some damage with...
要是能这样 我可以去恶搞一下...
Right. Greg's phone, Greg's phone.
好了 格雷的电♥话♥ 格雷的电♥话♥
Okay.
好了
Look at his calls.
看看他打出的电♥话♥
The ones he made before he knew you were safe.
在他知道你安全之前所打出的纪录
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my god.
哦 天啊
He called every hospital in the area.
他把这区所有医院电♥话♥都打了一遍
And some morgues.
就连太平间都打过
Now, why would he do that?
那么 为什么他要这么做
Because he's hoping I was dead?
因为他希望我死掉吗
Because he cares about me.
就因为他关心我
What do you think?
那你认为呢
I mean... he doesn't show it.
可是... 他从没对我表示关心呢
He's always so angry at me.
他常对我发脾气
Yeah, hot guys are kind of like that.
是啊 男人都这样
The middle-aged ladies really dig Greg.
那些中年女人都很爱格雷这种男人呢
Oh, yes.
啊 是啊
I wish he was a search term on porn sites.
我超希望能在色♥情♥网♥站♥搜到他
Okay, let's cool it, dream ghost.
好吧 别说得太过火 小梦灵
But this is not about Greg or any one man...
但是这不是关于格雷或者其他男人
It is about you, Rebecca.
这是关于你的 瑞贝卡
God, do you know how hard it is
天啊 你知道当你是梦灵的时候
to pass the Bechdel Test when you're a dream ghost?
讲话要通话性别歧视审查有多难吗
Oh. Yeah, I bet.
应该蛮困难的
There's a lot of love in your life, Rebecca.
瑞贝卡 你的生命中充满了爱
If you opened your heart
如果你能敞开心扉
to the possibilities of all kinds of love,
去感受各种爱的可能性
something good might happen.
好事自然会发生
You spend so much time obsessing
你花太多时间
about this one here,
去痴迷于他
you've lost sight of everything else.
让自己看不到其他事物
And everyone else.
看不到其他人对你的爱
I've just been dreaming about him for so long.
长久以来 他一直是我的梦中情人
Like, most of my life.
我整辈子里的梦中情人
He is the dream, dream ghost.
他就是我的梦中情人 小梦灵
But he is an illusion.
但他也只是个幻觉
Just like I am.
就像我一样
Maybe it's time you see
也许是时候
what else is in your life...
看清楚你生命里 除了乔希·陈以外
besides Josh Chan.
其他的人和事
Wake up, Rebecca.
醒醒吧 瑞贝卡
What's wrong?
怎么了
Oh, my god.
哦 天啊
You were right.
你是对的
Everything you said... was right.
你所说的每一件事 都是对的
Uh, I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说啊
You've been busy sleeping
你一直在睡觉
and I've been binge-watching Broad City.
而我一直在看大城小妞
It's so funny.
太好笑了
These girls just don't care.
这班女孩就一点都不关心
Oh. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
No, I know this game.
我懂了我懂了
I know how dream ghosts work.
我知道梦灵是怎么样的
Right, 'cause it was all a dream and you were a ghost,
所有事都是一场梦 而你只是鬼魂
but now you're gonna do something all winky
但你现在又准备高歌♥一曲
and I'm gonna go, "wait, it was all real."
然后我会突然说 "原来全都是真的耶"
I think you need more therapy
我觉得你比我想像中
than I initially thought.
更加需要心理治疗
Maybe you should come in twice a week.
也许你该一周去两次
Yeah, okay. Whatever you say.
嗯嗯 好吧 随你说啥
But oh, my gosh, you changed my life,
但是 哦 上帝啊 你改变了我的生活
Dr. Dream Ghost Akopian.
梦灵医生啊
Oh, you made me... You made me see past
你让我 你让我想通了
all of my delusions that were been holding me back.
看完所有拖的后腿的幻觉后 我想通了
Oh, and it's the other dream ghosts. I have to thank them.
我还要去谢谢其他梦灵呢
Thank you, other dream ghosts.
谢谢你们啊 梦灵们
Excuse me, lady?
不好意思 女士
She's the one that was snoring and grunting.
她就是那个一直打鼾说梦话的那个
You-you guys should all get dental.
你们都该配有牙科保险
How many sleeping pills have you had?
你到底吃了多少的安♥眠♥药♥
So many.
很多
It would be such a bummer if she moved away
要是不辞而搬回纽约的话
without even saying good-bye.
也太扫兴了吧
Well, maybe we can think of some way to make her
也许我们该想想办法
stay here in town. What would make her stay?
让她留在这 不过有怎样才能让她留下呢
Come here a second.
过来一下
If you want Rebecca to stay in town,
如果你想要瑞贝卡留下的话
you can make that happen.
你可以让她留下的
What?
什么
Oh, god!
哦 天啊
Josh, you don't understand?
乔希 你真的不知道吗
You don't see what this has all been about for Rebecca?
你都不懂瑞贝卡一直在搞什么吗
I... I... don't understand what you're...
我... 我不懂你在说啥...
Well, I'm out.
好吧 哥先走了
If she decides to sell the furniture,
如果她要卖♥♥家具的话
I call dibs on the big fish.
墙上那条鱼 哥包下了喔
Wait, what are you saying?
等等 你刚才说什么
I'm saying... look at these.
我是说 看看这些
Guys, wait,
伙计们 等等
I hear something.
我听到了什么
You're here!
你回来了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表