剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
无论发生什么
No matter what,
我们都将相依相偎
we will always have each other.
是你的病让我们重新在一起了
Your illness has brought us together,
真是太感谢癌症
so thank you, cancer,
让我们认识到友谊的意义
for showing us what friendship is all about.
我们是永远的朋友
We'll all be friends...
永远
Till the end.
怎么了 兄弟
What's up, man?
兄弟 最近怎么样
How's it going, bro?
太疯狂了 兄弟
Man, that was crazy, man...
♪ 我有朋友 ♪
♪ I have friends ♪
♪ 我绝对有朋友 ♪
♪ I definitely have friends ♪
♪ 朋友 朋友 亲切的挚友 ♪
♪ friends, friends, friendly friends ♪
♪ 所有的朋友都在我身边 ♪
♪ I have all the friends. ♪
那部电影简直是我们的翻版啊
Ah, that movie was so us.
只不过我们都没得癌症
Except none of us have cancer.
暂时
Yet.
我简直和查德一模一样
I totally relate to Chad,
那个饮食卫生 用功记账且心思细腻的运动员
the sensitive jock who eats clean and journals hard.
是的 我就是个又贱又豪
Yeah, and I'm so the bad-boy rich kid
跟那个在治疗缓解期的辣妹睡了的熊孩子
who sleeps with that hot girl in remission.
我简直跟那个乐善好施
And I am so exactly like that caring nurse
捐了她骨髓的护士一模一样
who donated her bone marrow.
你不觉得你有点像那个虚荣的瑜伽教练吗
You didn't feel any connection to the vain yoga instructor?
她胖死了
She was fat.
多么酷的一伙人啊
What a cool crew.
所以...
So...
周六要去海滩吗
Beach day Saturday?
这会是一月份大热天的经典活动之一
Gonna be one of those classic January scorchers.
太英明了
Brilliant idea.
英明吗
Uh, brilliant?
我们用英明这个词简直是侮辱了它
We're really lowering the bar for that word.
我觉得把英明这词用在我们身上
Oh, I think we're raising the bar...
简直太英明了
On the roof.
没想到吧你
Yeah, you didn't think about that, did you?
没有 根本不该用在我们身上
No, it doesn't really make sense.
我们不如这次不去海滩
But, uh, why don't we skip the beach this time
改变一下 做点不同的事
and do something different for a change,
比如去洛杉矶的盖蒂中心
like go to the Getty in L.A.?
那是个博物馆 我们去看艺术品吧
It's a museum, let's see some art.
为什么
Why?
别 我们还是去海滩吧
Nah, nah, let's stick to the beach.
那里也有艺术品
They have art there.
那里有为女孩们绘比基尼的女人
They have that lady that paints bikinis on the girls.
是的 我太兴奋了
Yeah, I'm so stoked.
而且我保证
And I promise this time
这次我不会因为睡过头而错过了
I'm not gonna oversleep and miss it.
你可能会哦
You probably will.
得了吧 格雷
Come on, Greg.
这是大家伙聚会的日子
It's a crew day.
是的 要是你不在旁边科普
Yeah, it's just not gonna be the same
你的沙子的话 还挺不习惯的
without your running commentary about sand.
我挺擅长那个
I am pretty good at that.
我是 海滩上的宋飞
I'm, like, the Seinfeld of the beach.
"沙子有什么了不起
"What's the deal with sand?
只是一堆小石子
Just a bunch of tiny rocks.
我们就应该享受在小石子上走路吗
We're supposed to enjoy walking on tiny rocks?
接着它找到用武之地
And then it gets its own paper?
变砂纸吗"
Sandpaper?"
听起来就跟他一样
Sounds just like him.
所以你跟不跟我们一起出去
So are you leaving us hanging, or are you coming with?
好吧
All right.
- 是 - 你赢了
- Yeah. - You win.
至少我们会出城
At least we'll get out of this town.
我要带个朋友一起去 女性朋友
And I can bring a friend. There's this girl.
天啦撸 一个女孩
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, a girl?
一个额外的人吗
An extra person?
但那就意味着我们要乘两辆车
But that would mean we'd have to take two cars.
经典之行应该只乘一辆车
The classic crew fits in one car.
兄弟 我坚决反对
Firm no, dude.
在这件事上我们何必跟纳粹一样固执呢
Why do we have to be like Nazis about this?
这件事我们从16岁起就没变过
We've been doing the same thing since we were 16.
是她
It's her.
贝卡 你好啊
Oh, hey, Becks.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
- 是的 - 千万别叫她过来
- Yeah. - Don't call her over.
她太古怪了
She's so weird.
友善点
Be nice.
我就不明白了
I don't understand
怎么哪都有她
why she keeps popping up all over the place.
她怎么又搬回来了呢
Why did she move here again?
她在城里找了超好的工作
She was offered a killer job in town.
不然呢
Why else would she move here?
♪ 我原本在纽约每天辛劳地工作 ♪
♪ I was working hard at a New York job ♪
♪ 努力赚钱但却很忧郁 ♪
♪ making dough but it made me blue ♪
♪ 直到一天我痛哭流涕 ♪
♪ one day I was crying a lot ♪
♪ 所以就决定要搬家咯 ♪
♪ and so I decided to move ♪
♪ 奔往加州的西柯维纳 ♪
♪ to West Covina, California ♪
♪ 新的好友和新的工作 ♪
♪ brand-new pals and new career ♪
♪ 而刚好乔希是住这里 ♪
♪ it happens to be where Josh lives ♪
♪ 但这并不是我搬来的原因 ♪
♪ but that's not why I'm here ♪
- ♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
- ♪ she's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
- ♪ 什么啊 我才不是 ♪
- ♪ What? No, I'm not. ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 这句有点性别歧视喔 ♪
♪ That's a sexist term. ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
你们能先停下来别唱吗
Can you guys stop singing for just a second?
♪ 她的内心都支离破碎 ♪
♪ She's so broken inside ♪
这个情况是挺微妙的
The situation's a lot more nuanced than that.
♪ 就是疯狂 ♪
♪ C-r-a-z-y ♪
好了 我们都懂了
Okay! We get it!
大家好啊
Hi. So did you guys just...
你们刚刚都去看那个电影了吗
Did you guys just see the movie?
我喜欢那个部分
I loved the part
就是所有的朋友
where all of the friends
为了支持在化疗的那个朋友
shave their heads in solidarity
都把头发剃光了
with the one friend who was getting chemo.
如果我是你们其中一员的话
Like, I would totally do that
我十分愿意那么做
if I was in a crew with you guys.
或者别人中的一员
Or someone else,
如果我也在某个小团体里面
if I was in just a separate group.
瑞贝卡 你那里有一粒小小的爆米花
Oh, hey, Becks, you have a little, like, popcorn there.
在哪里
Where?
只是一个小的...
It's just a little...
- 就在 就在... - 哪里
- It's... it's right... - Where?
好吧 就在...
Well, it's... it's, like...
- 它就在 在这后面 - 不好意思
- It's just, like, back there. - I'm sorry.
太有意思了
It's so funny.
当我准备吃底部的爆米花时
When I get down to the dregs of
我就直接整桶倒在脸上
the popcorn, I just drink the bucket.
知道吗
You know?
我的天 我也那样
Oh, man, I do that, too, totally.
但是 瓦伦西亚讨厌这种行为
Uh, just, Valencia hates it.
对不对 宝贝儿
Right, babe?
那好吧 我该...
Well, I should...
我该走了
I should get going.
等等
Wait.
什么
What?
你周六有什么安排
What are you doing Saturday?
没有安排 有什么事吗
Nothing. Why?
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表