剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Ms. Bunch, I have to agree with you.
宾治小姐 我同意
Mr. Whitefeather,
华菲特先生
I'm granting you
我同意你
temporary full custody of your daughter.
暂时拥有你女儿的完全监护权
Yes.
赞
Mrs. Whitefeather, you will have supervised visitation
华菲特夫人 在监护安排没有完全确定之前
until the custody arrangements are fully finalized.
你会收到监督家访
Supervi...
监督
Great.
好吧
Thank you so much
非常感谢您
for your attention in this matter, your honor.
在这件事上的关注 法官阁下
Justice has indeed
公平正义
been served.
确实被执行了
You are a good person.
你是个好人
He is a good person.
他是个好人
We are good person.
我们是好人
♪ I'm a good person, yes, it's true ♪
♪ 我是个好人 没错我是好人 ♪
♪ I'm a good person... Better than you ♪
♪ 我是个好人 比你还好的人 ♪
♪ I'm a good person, can't you see? ♪
♪我是个好人 你看不出来吗 ♪
♪ Doctors without borders don't have nothing on me ♪
♪ 无国界医生组织 都不如我的好 ♪
♪ I'm a good person, and if you ask why ♪
♪ 我是个好人 若你要问原因 ♪
♪ I'll spit my good right into your eye ♪
♪ 我能从你眼中细数我的好 ♪
♪ everywhere I go, I spread such bliss ♪
♪ 我去任何地方都会布施 ♪
♪ and if you don't think so ♪
♪ 若你不赞同 ♪
♪ you can kiss... my ass... Which is made of good ♪
♪ 不妨给我舔屁♥股♥ 它还是不错的 ♪
Hey, that mic cost $300!
那个麦克300美元啊
♪ Didn't you know that I'm a good person? ♪
♪ 你不知道我是个好人吗 ♪
♪ I'm pure angel through and through ♪
♪ 我是个纯洁的小天使 ♪
♪ doesn't it show that I'm a good person? ♪
♪ 这还显示不出我是个好人吗 ♪
♪ So much gooder than you and you ♪
♪ 有好多比你和你 你 你 你 ♪
♪ and you and you and you ♪
♪ 都要好的优点 ♪
♪ I'm a good person, that's my thing ♪
♪ 我是个好人 我就是这样 ♪
♪ my nickname is mother Teresa Luther king ♪
♪ 我小名叫泰瑞沙修女·路德·金 ♪
♪ I'm a good person... Get it straight ♪
♪ 我是个好人 直说吧 ♪
♪ and when I say good, I really mean great, the best ♪
♪ 我若说我好 我是真的很好 棒棒哒 ♪
♪ humble and blessed ♪
♪ 谦虚而众望所归 ♪
♪ news flash, douche bags ♪
♪ 最新消息 讨厌鬼们 ♪
♪ I'm a good person ♪
♪ 我是个好人 ♪
♪ do what I can for you all the time ♪
♪ 一直为你竭尽我的全力 ♪
♪ that's how I am, 'cause I'm a good person ♪
♪ 我就是如此 因为我是个好人 ♪
♪ I always find time to be kind ♪
♪ 我总是会做善意之举 ♪
Choking.
喘不过气了
Sorry, so busy.
抱歉了 我忙着呢
♪ I'm a good, such a good, real good person ♪
♪ 我是个好人 真的是一个超级棒的人 ♪
♪ I'm a good person through and through ♪
♪ 我是个彻头彻尾的好人 ♪
♪ I'm a good, such a good, real good person ♪
♪ 我是个好人 真的是一个超级棒的人 ♪
♪ let me hear you say it, too ♪
♪ 让我听到你也这么说 ♪
Say it.
说
Say it or I'll kill your husband.
不说就杀了你丈夫
I'll do it, I'll gut him like a fish.
我会像宰鱼一样宰了他的
You're a good person. Aw, thank you.
你是个好人 谢谢
♪ I'm a good, such a good, real good person ♪
♪ 我是个好人 真的是一个超级棒的人 ♪
♪ I'm a good person, yes, it's true ♪
♪ 我是个好人 我的确是 ♪
♪ I'm a good, such a good, real good person ♪
♪ 我是个好人 真的是一个超级棒的人 ♪
♪ I'm a good person, get it? ♪
♪ 我是个好人 你懂了吗 ♪
♪ Screw you. ♪
♪ 滚犊子 ♪
Let's celebrate.
来庆祝一下吧
Darryl?
达里尔
What's wrong? We got what we wanted.
怎么了 我们得到了我们想要的
Oh, look at Madison.
你看麦迪逊
She's so happy. I know. It's great.
她那么开心 我知道 这很好
I just... my whole life was a lie,
我只是 我的整个人生都是一个谎言
but I'll get used to that.
但我会习惯的
Yeah, you will!
没错 你会的
Yeah! That's the spirit.
就是这样 态度明确
Barkeep.
酒保
Your finest champagne.
你这里最好的香槟
And, ooh, let's see, a mint chocolate chip ice cream
再给那个小姑娘来一个巧克力
for the young lady.
薄荷口味的冰淇淋
Sorry, Context...
抱歉 鉴于此
May I present to you a family reunited.
让我好好介绍这重聚的家庭
What do you suggest?
你想点什么呢
I got Darryl temporary custody.
我帮达里尔获得了暂时的监护权
Okay.
挺好的
So?
所以呢
Well, "so"... You said that I was a terrible person.
你之前说我是个糟糕的人
But clearly now I'm not.
但显然我不是
You're... never mind.
你... 算了
What do you mean, "never mind"?
什么叫算了
What do you mean, "never mind"?
什么叫算了
Son of a...
喵了个咪的
Hey!
喂
My God, I don't understand you.
天啊 我理解不了你
What are you doing? You can't come in here.
你在干什么 你不能进来
Oh, just listen to me... I'm out there trying to help somebody,
听我说 我在外面试图帮助他人
and all I ask is for your forgiveness,
我所求的不过是你的原谅
and you won't even give it to me.
但你却不肯给我
Why?
为什么
Either you truly hate me
要么你特别恨我
or you're super good at darts.
要么就是你飞镖技术一流
Why do you care what I think?
你为何在乎我的看法
I'm not your priest.
我又不是你的牧师
I just care, okay?
可我就是在乎
Look, I know... I know that I messed up.
我知道我把事情搞砸了
And I know that it was, like, so wrong
我知道那件事情我大错特错
to sleep with another guy on our date.
我们约着会 我却和另一个男人滚床单
I made a mistake.
我错了
And so please just forgive me, because I'm imperfect.
请你原谅我 因为我并不完美
Why is that so hard?
为什么就那么难呢
Rebecca, let me be clear here.
瑞贝卡 让我说清楚
Unless you can Un-have-sex
除非你不曾在我们的约会中
with that guy you ditched me for on our date,
把我撇下去和另一个男人啪啪啪过
I don't care what you do.
不然我才不管你做了什么
You could save the world, Avengers-style.
你可以拯救世界 像复仇者一样
So this is about sex.
所以这是啪啪啪的问题
Why didn't you say so?
你为什么不早说
That's an easy thing to rectify.
想改 轻而易举
Let's do it, let's do it.
我们现在就做吧
It's safe... I'm on the ring.
很安全的 我安了避孕环
What are you...? No.
你说什... 不
Yeah, let's get these puppies out of the cage.
是啊 让我们释放出来
Stop it, stop it.
停下来 停下来
Let these puppies out of their crate.
让我们释放出来
Stop it, what is... what is wrong with you?
停下来 你 你到底怎么了
I-I'm supposed to forget what happened
我真该忘了这发生的一切
because you took a case and
就因为你得到了一个案子
got some guy temporary custody?
并成为了临时监护人吗
"Temporary."
"临时的"
I get it.
我懂了
What?
什么
I get it, I get it.
我懂了 我懂了
Yeah, uh-huh, yeah.
是的 嗯 是的
I don't get it. What?
我怎么不懂 什么
Okay, so new plan.
好了 新计划
I'm not gonna get you temporary custody.
我不担任你的临时监护人
Instead, how would you like it
但是你喜欢它吗
if I got you permanent custody?
如果我得到你永久看管权
What? Wait.
什么 等等
Yep, that's right. Mmm.
是啊 对的 嗯
I'm gonna get you permanent custody.
我要得到你的永久看管权
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表