剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
这你知道吗
Everyone knows that, right, Mrs. Hernandez?
每个人都知道 对吧 赫尔南德夫人
Oh, I'm sorry. That's Mrs. Hernandez.
忘了说 那是赫尔南德夫人
She's our communications director.
她是我们的公♥关♥主任
Oh, great! Hi!
太好了 你好
So nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Careful, there.
小心点
She went to a "women in business" seminar
她几年前去过一个叫商界女精英的研讨会
a couple of years ago, came back with that death grip.
回来之后就有了这个勒死人的握手方式
So what, uh, brings you to our lovely West Covina?
所以 是什么驱使你来西柯维纳市的
Just looking for change.
只是想寻求改变
You know?
就这样
Yeah? No friends in town?
在镇上没有朋友吗
A relative, or... ? Uh... no.
有亲戚或是... 没有
No.
没有
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
是的 好吧
Okay.
好吧
Pretty-pretty simple.
就这么简单
Here to start fresh.
在这重新开始
Well, yes, well, welcome aboard.
好吧 欢迎加入
Well, thank you, so much.
谢谢你 非常感谢
And sorry about the mix-up, again.
搞错了你的身份 真的很抱歉
No worries. No, no.
没事 不不不
Total... fart brain. Not a problem.
我这猪脑子 没事没事
Super happy you're here.
希望你在这超级开心
Like, senior year graduation excited!
就像毕业一样兴奋
Yeah, yeah.
好
"They're real. Got them on sale."
是正品 打折的时候买♥♥的
Who is this person?
这人是谁
I, uh...
我
love all the wolf imagery.
我喜欢这些狼的图片
Yeah, I went to a swap meet in Gardena
我去加迪纳的旧货物交换会
and got all this.
搞到这些的
I keep the pelts at home because they shed a little bit.
我把狼皮都留在家了因为它们有点掉毛了
Okay... Look, I wasn't going to...
好吧 听着 我不打算
talk about this out there, because, well,
在外面说这个 因为
I mean, you know how offices
我是说 你知道办公室的人
can be, you know.
是... 你知道的
It can be very gossipy.
是很八卦的
But I'm in the middle of a divorce.
但我真在进行离婚
Right. Yeah, you mentioned that.
是的 你提过
And my wife, well,
我老婆 好吧
she's got a very powerful pit bull lawyer.
她有个像斗牛狗一样厉害的律师
I mean, this guy's amazing.
我是说 这家伙很不可思议
One of those real smart Jewish guys.
是那些聪明的犹太人之一
I'm sorry, I'm-I'm... I'm Jewish.
我很抱歉 我...我是犹太人
Really?
真的
Yeah, but it's okay.
是的 但没什么
I... I honestly had no idea.
我真的完全不知道
That is a tiny nose.
那斗牛狗的鼻子很小
It's like a button.
就像一个纽扣
Thank you.
谢谢你喔
Look...
听着
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just that...
只是
I'm in kind of a bind here.
我在这有点拘束
Oh, geez.
天哪
Oh, I didn't want to do this.
我不想这么做的
I like the wolf with the bandana.
我喜欢那个绣在头巾上的狼
That's my favorite, too.
那也是我的最爱
I just can't lose her.
我只是不能失去她
I can't lose her.
我不能失去她
Darryl, uh...
达里尔
You know, there's other fish in the sea.
你要知道 天涯何处无芳草
Right?
对吧
It's not healthy to keep fixating on one person.
过分专注于一个人是不好的
The relationship's over...
你们的关系已经结束了
I am not talking about my wife.
我不是在说我的妻子
I am talking about my daughter.
我是在说我的女儿
My ex-wife is trying
我前妻想
to get Madison away from me.
从我身边夺走麦迪逊
I want you to represent me in my case.
我想让你在我的案件中代表我
No, you're right.
不 你是对的
I'm sorry. I...
不好意思 我
This is so inappropriate.
这是不合适的
Oh, Jiminy Christmas.
天哪 我的天啊
I don't know what I'm doing. Uh, look, Darryl,
我不知道我在干什么 听着 达里尔
I'm very flattered that-that you asked me to represent you,
我很荣幸你能让我做你的代表
but you know my specialty's real estate law.
但你知道我的专业是不动产法
I wouldn't be qualified...
我没有资格胜任
I know, but I just want to see my wife's face.
我知道 但我只是想见到我老婆的面孔
I mean, her Jew
我是说 她的犹太律师
went to CSU Long Beach.
在加州州立大学长滩分校毕业
My Jew? Harvard and Yale.
而我的犹太律师呢 哈佛和耶鲁毕业的
Can I think about it?
我能考虑一下吗
I will think about it, sincerely,
我会认真的考虑的
because I see that you're a really good dad.
因为我觉得你是个很棒的父亲
But you know, that's why I moved to West Covina,
但是你知道吗 这就是我为什么搬来西柯维纳的原因
to be with families who care.
就是想跟以家庭为本的人在一起
And I care, too.
而我也是注重家庭的人
And I promise that I will always be there for you.
我向你保证 有什么事我都会陪在你身边
Hold on one second.
稍等一下
But right now, I got a thing.
但现在呢 我有点儿事儿
I'm gonna go do this thing.
要先走了
Doesn't mean that I don't care,
但这并不代表我不重视您的案子
I'm just gonna go do the thing.
我只是简简单单地去办个事儿
I will come back later...
我会回来的
and let's circle back about the Jew thing.
到那时候咱俩继续唠犹太人的事儿
'Cause that's a conversation that we need to have.
因为我觉得我们需要好好地聊一下那事
The Jew thing?
犹太人的事儿
Why did I say that?
我真是嘴贱
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗
The wine bar's over on Foothill.
酒吧是在弗喜尔那边呢
I'm just here for some baseball.
我只是来看棒球赛的
Sounds good.
听起来不错
What can I get you?
来点儿什么
Beer, please.
啤酒吧 谢谢
Any kind.
随便哪种都行
You from around here?
你住在附近吗
Never seen you before.
我可从没见过你啊
I actually just moved to town from New York.
其实我刚从纽约搬过来
Seriously?
真的假的
I love New York. What...what brings you here?
我挺喜欢纽约的 什么风儿把你吹到这儿来了
Work and, um...
就工作啊 还有
I...I'm actually here because I'm meeting a friend.
我来这儿是要见个朋友
But I don't...
但我还没
I don't see him.
还没看到他的人影儿
Great. Maybe I know him.
这样子啊 也许我认识他呢
Is he eight years old? Or an alcoholic?
他是个八岁孩子吗 或者是个酒鬼
'Cause that's what we've got here.
因为我们这儿都是这种人
You're a good listener.
你真的是善于倾听啊
Exactly.
还真是这样
You know, a buddy of mine just moved back from New York.
你知道吗 我有个兄弟也刚刚从纽约搬回来
Guy I grew up with.
他跟我是青梅兄马
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
But there's no way you know him, right?
但你不可能认识他的 对吧
It's a big city.
纽约那么大
I might. What's his name?
万一我认识呢 他叫什么名字
Josh Chan.
乔希·陈
Oh, my God, are you kidding?
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表