剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend...
疯狂前女友 前情提要
This is Valencia. My girlfriend. Hi.
这是我女朋友 瓦伦西亚 嗨
And exhale on an "ah..." Hey, do you want to go grab,
随着啊声呼出 嘿 你想要去喝点什么的
like, a coffee with me? Why would you want to do that?
比如 和我喝杯咖啡 为什么突然这么问
Look, I get what you're doing with this girl.
听着 我知道你和这个女孩在做什么
You befriend the enemy
你和情敌做朋友
and you get more face time with Josh.
这样就能和乔希多见面
I'm so glad you moved here, Becks.
我非常开心你搬到这 贝卡
I don't know what you're trying to do,
我不知道你想做什么
or why you pretended to be my friend,
或者为什么假装和我交朋友
but stay away from me
总之离我远点
and my Josh.
还有我家乔希
I am attracted to you.
我很喜欢你
Very,
非常
very attracted to you.
非常喜欢你
So he said "attracted,"
所以当他说了喜欢
but then he paused,
然后他停了一下
and he said "very attracted."
说非常喜欢
You mentioned that. Okay, I mentioned it
你说过了 好的 我说过了
because it's the "very," alright?
因为那词是 "非常" 好吗
That's the wild card.
那是万能词
"Very" is a very important word in this, right?
"非常" 是一个非常重要的词对吧
Think about it.
想想看
You guys have a drink called Very Berry Blast.
你们喝了一杯叫非常爆♥炸♥浆果的饮料
I mean... I'm assuming
我是说 我想
that the "very" means something. Right?
里面的 "非常" 意味着什么 对吧
Uh, we don't name 'em. They just come from corporate.
我们不会为饮料改名字 名字由公♥司♥改的
Okay, but that's....that's just beside...
好吧 但是 那是那是
beside the point.
无关紧要
Maybe Josh was just trying to be nice,
也许乔希只是想要表现得友好一点
like kind of...
就像是
blowing you off?
疏远你
What?
什么
No, no.
不 不
Come on... no.
拜托 不
You do talk about him a lot.
你确实说了很多关于他的事
What is the history with you two?
你们俩有什么历史
♪ I was working hard at a New York job ♪
♪ 我原本在纽约每天辛劳地工作 ♪
♪ Making dough but it made me blue ♪
♪ 努力赚钱但却很忧郁 ♪
♪ One day I was crying a lot ♪
♪ 直到一天我痛哭流涕 ♪
♪ And so I decided to move ♪
♪ 所以就决定要搬家咯 ♪
♪ To West Covina, California ♪
♪ 奔往加州的西柯维纳 ♪
♪ Brand-new pals and new career ♪
♪ 新的好友和新的工作 ♪
♪ It happens to be where Josh lives ♪
♪ 而刚好乔希是住这里 ♪
♪ But that's not why I'm here ♪
♪ 但这并不是我搬来的原因 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪ What? No, I'm not. ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪ ♪ 什么啊 我才不是 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
♪ That's a sexist term. ♪
♪ 这句有点性别歧视喔 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
Can you guys stop singing for just a second?
你们能先停下来别唱吗
♪ She's so broken inside ♪
♪ 她的内心都支离破碎 ♪
The situation's a lot more nuanced than that.
这个情况是挺微妙的
♪ C-R-A-Z-Y ♪
♪ 就是疯狂 ♪
Okay! We get it!
好了 我们都懂了
Look, maybe the reason I haven't heard from Josh
听着 也许乔希还没找我
is what he said.
是因为他说
It's that he's very attracted to me.
他非常喜欢我
You know, it's like...
你知道 这就像
like, even if our arms brush,
就算是简单碰碰手臂
he gets a little tingle down there.
他也会性奋
Hi, Becks! Ohhhh
嘿 贝卡 噢
Hey, hey, man.
嘿 嘿 伙计
Wow, I haven't
哇 我一直没
seen you, uh, in what, four days?
见到你 都四天了
Yeah, I'm very sorry.
是的 非常抱歉
Very?
非常
I've been very M.I.A.
我非常忙
With the holidays, I'm very slammed.
忙着搞定假期的事情 我又非常赶
There is very much traffic today.
今天的交通又非常堵
That's funny.
有趣
So "very" is just your go-to adverb.
所以 "非常" 只是你的口头禅
That's...
那真是
Uh... uh, nothing.
没什么
So you were saying?
你刚想说什么
Yeah, we host Thanksgiving at our house
对 我们要在家办感恩节聚餐
and we got cousins and aunts and uncles pouring in
叫了不同地方的兄弟姐妹叔叔阿姨们来
from Temecula, Glendale, San Mateo...
有来自特曼库拉的 有格兰岱尔的 也有圣马特奥的
Oh, wow. Oh, Rancho Cucamonga,
噢 哇 噢 还有库卡蒙格牧场的
Stockton, Pismo Beach,
也有斯托克顿 皮斯莫海滩
Solvang, Victorville...
还有索夫昂的 维克多♥维♥尔
How about you?
那你呢
Well, I'm just gonna... I forgot the M's.
我打算 我说漏了
Uh, Modesto, Monrovia,
莫德斯托 蒙罗维亚
Mendocino, and that's it.
门多西诺 就这些
What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
你感恩节打算做什么
Oh, bleh...
噢
I just go to the East Coast, to Scarsdale with my mom
我打算和我妈去东岸的斯卡斯代尔
and we watch the World Dog Awards.
去看世界狗奖
Oh! And?
噢 然后呢
We just roll some Craisins in turkey slices,
我们还会把越橘葡萄干卷在火鸡肉片里
make little logs,
做点木工
and bodyshame some puppies. Cool!
和看一些四不像的小狗 真棒
Most important thing, I guess,
我想更重要的是
is that you'll be with family.
你能和家人在一起
You know, where you belong.
一个属于你的地方
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, where I...
是的 属于
where I belong.
属于我的地方
And I put the boba on the side for Aunt Dhori.
我没给多瑞阿姨的饮料放珍珠
We know she likes to pop 'em with her hand.
我们知道她喜欢自己把珍珠投进去
Thanks, guys. Have the best Thanksgiving, Becks.
谢谢 伙计们 祝你感恩节快乐 贝卡
Give your mother my very best.
帮我向你母亲问好
See you guys!
大伙再见
Have a good one. Peace!
好好玩 开心
Very peace!
非常开心
Okay, everybody ready?
好了 大家都准备好了吗
Say "cheese." Cheese.
笑一个 笑一个
That's good.
很好
Everyone belongs somewhere but me.
除我以外 大家也有属于自己的家
That's silly, honey.
真蠢 亲爱的
You've got family back home in New York.
你在纽约也有家人
I mean, not really.
我不觉得
My dad bailed, my mom's a misery,
我爸离弃了我 我妈是个灾难
I ate my twin in the womb.
我在我妈的子♥宫♥里活生生吃了另一胞胎
I really don't want to go home for the holiday.
真的不想感恩节假期回家
It's the last place I want to be.
那是我这世界上最不想去的地方耶
Like I said, you are more than welcome
就像我说的 我非常受欢迎你
to my apocalypse of a Thanksgiving.
来我家过感恩节
Yeah... I mean, pull up a chair
是的 搬张椅子
and enjoy Scott's racist uncle.
去享受斯科特种族歧视的叔叔
You ate your twin?
你吃了另一的胞胎
I mean, medically speaking, I didn't "eat" it,
医学上来讲 我没有 "吃" 了它
I just metabolized its body parts for my own use.
我就是强行占据了本属于它的地方
Why don't you ask Josh if you can go
你为什么不问问乔希能不能让你去
to his house for Thanksgiving?
他家过感恩节
He said he's "very attracted" to you,
他说他 "非常喜欢" 你
and we know what that means.
我们知道那个意思
Oh, God, don't even get me started.
噢 上帝 别提了
I don't even know what that means anymore.
我甚至不知道那是什么意思了
I do.
我知道
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表