剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ 这就是我们身处之地 ♪
♪ I don't know what happens next ♪
♪ 我不知道接下来会发生什么 ♪
♪ Bella and Edward ♪
♪ 像贝拉和爱德华 ♪
♪ Carrie and Big ♪
♪ 像凯丽和比格 ♪
♪ All roads point to this magical text ♪
♪ 所有一切都指向这条神奇的短♥信♥ ♪
♪ Harry and Sally, Julia Roberts ♪
♪ 像哈利和萨利 茱莉亚·罗伯茨 ♪
♪ And Richard ♪ ♪ It's time to kick it into high ♪
♪ 李察 ♪ ♪ 是时候更 ♪
- ♪ Gere ♪ - ♪ Gear ♪
♪ 吉尔 ♪ ♪ 进一步 ♪
♪ Yes, also by coincidence ♪
♪ 对 都是巧合 ♪
♪ A random just by chance ♪
♪ 随机而偶然的机会 ♪
♪ Who'da thunk it ♪
♪ 谁能想象 ♪
♪ So remarkable and weird, right? ♪
♪ 如此非凡又怪异 ♪
♪ It's so great that this guy Josh ♪
♪ 乔希真是太棒了 ♪
♪ Just happens to be... ♪
♪ 一切才刚刚开始 ♪
You want to go drive by his house?
你想开去他家吗
You know where he lives?
你知道他住哪吗
This is gonna be so much fun.
这肯定会非常有趣
Hey, Denise. It's me, Nipsey Hussle.
嘿丹妮斯 是我 尼普西·哈瑟尔
I recently had an eye-opening experience.
我最近对于女性的眼界大开
I'm calling to apologize for the way I treated you
我为之前的行为向你道歉
when you danced in my recent music video.
你在为我最近的音乐视频里跳舞的时候
Denise, I'm sorry that I showered you with Cristal.
丹妮斯 很抱歉把你和克丽斯特尔喷湿
I didn't even ask if you liked Champagne,
我都没有问过你是否喜欢香槟
and it probably messed up your blow out.
它肯定也毁了你刚刚新弄的发型
Ashley, I realize now that it wasn't right for me
艾希丽 我那样做不对
to tell you what to do with that big fat butt.
我不该告诉你该拿你的大屁♥股♥去干嘛
You can wiggle it,
你可以尽情摇摆
or you could sit it down in a classroom
或者就坐在教室里
and get that college degree in communications.
然后拿到通信大学文凭
Chelsea, I'm sorry I put you in a bikini made of gold coins
切尔西 我很抱歉让你穿用金币做的比基尼
and then made you dance on the roof of my Bentley.
让你在我的宾利车盖上跳艳舞
I realize now that metal conducts heat
我意识到既然金属导热
and that was probably a very uncomfortable experience.
那可能是场极不舒服的经历
Anyway, Denise, hit me up whenever you get this.
不管怎样 丹妮斯 收到信息后跟我联络
I'd love to discuss The Second Sex
我很乐意和你探讨我刚刚读的书
by Simone de Beauvoir, which I just read.
西蒙娜·德·波伏瓦的第二性
You are beautiful inside as well as out.
你内在和外在一样美
You are my equal.
你我平等
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表