剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
You know, I don't mind. I love those kids.
要知道 我不介意 我很爱这些孩子
Maybe because you're like a big kid yourself.
可能是因为你自己就是个大孩子
That's why you're so good at talking to them.
这就是你和他们谈得来的原因
And one day,
如果某天
when we have kids
我们有了孩子
and they say, "why don't we have shoes?"
他们问:"为什么我们没有鞋穿?"
You can say, "so that other kids can have candy."
你就可以说 "这样别的小朋友就有糖吃了"
Um, V, sometimes it's like...
呃 瓦伦西亚 有时候
Like you don't understand me or...
很像是你不了解我
Even believe in me.
甚至是 根本不信任我
It sucks.
这太糟了
What? Of course I do. I believe that
什么 当然是这样 我相信会有一天
one day you will focus
你会专注于我们的未来
on our future instead of fun stuff.
而不是这些玩乐的东西
Your little nose.
亲亲可爱的小鼻子
So, Josh said you wanted to help.
乔希说你愿意帮忙
We would love for you to get involved.
我们很高兴你能加入
You know, people think
要知道 人们都认为
of West Covina as this prosperous suburb...
西柯维纳是一个繁华的郊区
But ten percent of its residents live below the poverty line.
但是那里百分之十的居民生活水平在贫困线以下
I know. And I am willing to help.
我知道 我十分愿意帮忙
I've cleared my schedule. So, here are my ideas.
我明确了我的计划 这是我的想法
I can host a really good game of tug-of-war,
我可以主持一次很棒的拔河比赛
I know a great recipe for organic bug juice,
我知道有机果汁的做法
and don't even get me started on my lanyard skills.
更不要提我的挂绳技能了
Okay, we don't need any more counselors.
好的 我们不需要辅♥导♥员了
We're covered there.
那些都准备好了
Okay. Forget the bug juice.
好吧 不提有机果汁了
Here's what I can offer:
这是我可以帮忙的
A female empowerment program. Hear me out.
一个女性赋权的方案 听我说
I did it at my old high school in Scarsdale. Huge success.
我曾在斯卡斯戴尔上高中的时候实施过 取得了很大的成功
All the girls ended up on the pill because of me.
因为我 所有的女生最后都开始服用避孕药
Listen, Rebecca, when we say, "get involved,"
听着 瑞贝卡 当我们说 "加入我们把" 的时候
what we mean is, "give us money."
我们想表达的是 "捐钱给我们吧"
Our lawyers wouldn't let us put, "just give us
我们的律师不准我们在海报上写
some damn money" on the posters.
"给我们些该死的钱就行了"
Well, great. Okay, so if I give you money, I can come to camp?
好吧 挺好的 如果我捐了钱 就可以去夏令营了吗
No, no. Donors don't come to the camp, Ms. Bunch,
不不 捐赠人是不能去夏令营的 宾治小姐
no matter how much money they give.
不论他们捐了多少钱
Here you go.
给你
This'll do.
这钱够了
Welcome aboard.
欢迎加入我们的行列
You are the new director of female empowerment.
你现在是女性主♥权♥的新主任了
Yes!
太棒了
I was thinking about seeing a movie tonight. You want to go?
我今晚想去看电影 你要一起去吗
Oh, never mind.
噢 没什么
I forgot you and your friends mmm...
我忘了你和你的朋友们
Ironically watch "Empire."
还要一边吐槽一边看 "嘻哈帝国"
Yeah, it's not ironic for me anymore.
是的 它对我来说没什么吐槽的意义了
Taraji's my everything.
塔拉吉现在是我的偶像
But I can blow it off.
但我今天可以不看
No. I don't want you to do that.
不 我不想让你那么做
Why not? I like you.
为什么不呢 我爱你
I like you a lot, Greg.
我爱死你了 格雷
"I like you a lot, Greg."
我爱死你了 格雷
That's...that's funny.
这句话太搞笑了
Yeah, no, I'm, like, excited about this.
是的 对此我非常激动
I have butterflies.
我内心很不安
You can't tell?
你看不出吗
It's subtle.
看不出
I'm serious.
我是认真的
We've been hooking up for a few weeks,
我们已经约会好几周了
and I'm into it.
而我喜欢上你了
I'm not seeing other guys anymore.
我都没跟其他男人约会了
What?
什么
So obviously
太明显了
I told her we needed some space.
我告诉她我们彼此需要一些空间
Because not seeing other people
因为不去约其他人
is like an inch away from hiring a wedding band.
感觉就跟快要结婚了似的
It's better this way. We have too many differences.
这样挺好的 我们有太多的不同点
She likes Chuck Palahniuk,
她喜欢恰克·帕拉尼克
and I think it's pretty obvious
但我觉得很明显
after "Fight Club", he's a one-trick pony.
在写完"搏击俱乐部"以后 他就已经黔驴技穷了
Dude. What?
兄弟 什么
I've been watching "The View" lately,
我最近在看The View秀
and you're a commitment-phobe.
你是一个害怕做出承诺的人
I am not.
我才不是
You're, like, making up problems
你在制♥造♥一些问题
as an excuse to break up with her.
并以此作为借口跟她分手
I think your behavior reflects a deep-seated fear
我认为你的行为表现了你内心深深的恐惧
that if you love somebody, she'll leave you.
你内心觉得 若你爱上她 她便会离开你
It's probably rooted in your childhood trauma.
这也许源于你的童年创伤
Stop-stop with your armchair psychology.
停 停止你的心理学空谈
I appreciated that insight.
我欣赏你的洞察力
You're the only one who gets me.
你是唯一一个了解我的
We're just not compatible.
我们只是不合适
If the perfect girl walked in right now
如果现在一个完美的女孩走过来
and said, "Greg, I like you,"
说 格雷 我喜欢你
I would be into it. Totally.
我会完全陷进去
Hey! My beach buds!
嘿 我的沙滩兄弟
What's up? Oh, you must be the dude that overslept.
怎么了 噢 你一定是那个睡过头的小伙子
Hector. Hector.
赫克托 赫克托
So, uh,
所以
what's up with you? You know,
你有什么事 你懂的
my, uh, ex-wife, she took Madison
我的前妻 她要跟麦迪逊过胎末
for the weekend, and I have just been stone-cold chillin'.
而我只能坐在旁边冷眼看着
I know.
我明白
I miss her, too, Snail-iana Grande.
我也想她 格朗德小蜗牛
How about you cats? What have you guys been up to?
你们怎么样 你们最近怎么了
You know, we were just talking about trying
我们刚在谈论关于
to watch this fight, but it's, uh, pay-per-view,
观看比赛的事情 但这是按次计费
so it's a little expensive.
所以有点小贵
The one you mean with the,
你是说那个海报上
the two guys that are like this on the poster?
两个人像这样打架的比赛
That's the one.
就是那个
Well, I was totally planning on watching that.
我正好在计划去看那个
Yeah? You know what?
是吗 要我说
Why don't you guys come over
你们不如加入进来
and we can all watch it together?
我们可以一起看比赛
That would be awesome actually.
这样蛮不错的
I'm in. I don't have any plans this weekend anymore.
我加入 反正我周末没其他事要做
Free man. No one tying me down.
自♥由♥自在的男人 没人能绑着我
Oh, this is great then!
噢 这真棒
This is awesome!
棒极了
And we'll have ourselves a little party, you dig?
而且我们可以自己搞个小聚会 你们懂吗
I dig. All right! II also dig.
我懂 棒 我也懂
You know, here's a little known fact.
有些事你们可能知道
I used to be the social director of
我以前在大学是
my frat back in college. No.
兄弟会的派对策划专员 不是吧
Yeah. No way.
是的 不可能
They used to call me king of the spread.
他们以前叫我 派对之王
Oh, nice, 'cause you had your way with the ladies?
噢 真棒 是因为你对女人们得心应手吗
No, it was because I make pate.
不 是因为我会做肉酱
It's all in the onions.
最重要就是加洋葱
You have to caramelize for, like, 18 hours.
把它们煮成焦糖一样 煮大约18个小时
Which if I leave right now,
如果我现在离开
I will have everything ready to spready.
我就可以开始打点一切
Spready, all right.
好啊 去准备吧
I'll bring some crackers. Oh, that'd be great, great.
我会带一些饼干来 噢 那真棒 棒
Um, lend an ear.
悄悄跟你说
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表